~*ll Puja Banerjee AT ll*~ The Perfect Beauty - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Feeling sad..😭...don't you feel our puja should have got better marks...I found her performance better than many others...still 27...πŸ˜•..bahut na insaafi hai...😭...don't worry my rosa gulla...my sweeto..next time you are gonna show them all...I am with you...
Puja was looking like a goddess. Really.
She is such a beautiful woman. 
They did so well...I can't get over their act...wish they had been awarded at least 30...still I am happy that Max called her a Goddess...😳What  a complement...that too from Max...πŸ‘
Originally posted by chicchocchic

They did so well...I can't get over their act...wish they had been awarded at least 30...still I am happy that Max called her a Goddess...😳What  a complement...that too from Max...πŸ‘
yup maks is the only judge I blv 
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

yup maks is the only judge I blv 

The first day he was true to himself and said what he felt...but this time I am sensing some changes...I think they are instructing him tooo...The change is there if you look closely you will see...now he has started aping other judges...and remember  he dared to talk against even Shakti...and now look what he has become...turning a blind eye to some performances and picking on some according to what other judges are saying...
Edited by chicchocchic - 9 years ago
puja...the goddess Edited by chicchocchic - 9 years ago
Praying for puja and rajit to do well today...God Bless them..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Today is Jhalak day..all the best to my cutest jodi..God bless them..they will survive the storm and emerge as winners...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqU8gT3CUAAEgV8.jpg:large
what are they dressed for ..?koli dance?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by chicchocchic - 9 years ago