D3 : deteriorating day by day..

Winter_Falls thumbnail

@D3 is turning into torture day by day...story is not making any sense...just random scene to fill  20 mins episode and they expect viewers to watch it...r u serious cv's??

@Affiliation track which was introduced back in November  and which is still going on...even if I don't consider November itz  been 7 months already...and till today CV's  are stuck on same track and it's nowhere  seems to b ending...Cv's plz clarify is d track going to continue till d show comes to end??? ðŸ˜¡

@Now coming to new character introduced in d show...Mrs Raipraksh...who gave her right to decide d future of students?? Cv's  She is  just member of board of directors...why is she given so much impotence??

@And ya Mr Swayam Shekhawat who is busy proving himself as beggar...Cv's aapko yaad nahi hai tho let me remind u he owns SUV and there is absolutely no need for him to travel in Rickshaw..

@to add up to it...we got this awesome Nil and Vicky scene in yesterday's episode...where dey go to doctor and Vicky keeps starring at d Doc...was d scene really required??did it even make any sense??

@d most important part DANCE...if d CV's hv forgotten then let me do the honors to remind you..d show is based on Dance and itz not saas bahu serial...WE WANT TO SEE MORE OF DANCE...

@and lst bt nt d least  is US shifted near Mumbai??i mean Kriya just decide at night to go to US and next day pahuch bhi jati hai...is it so easy to get tickets???

D3 is turning intolerable day by day...strictly my pov... 

Edited by sweetdivya - 9 years ago

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i agree Div di..to all the points you mentioned..
D3 has become crap now..yesterdays epi was an example of that..
just random scenes were shown yesterday.. =_=
i am hating this..
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Agree with all points on your post.
they are just giving filler scenes with no sense or logic. 
D3 is dead.
radhks12345 thumbnail
agree wid u...not a single scene looked connect and meaningful in d3 now a days as u said yest. vicky doctor scene ...was that really required????..they just pick one scene from here n there n just combine...in one min it looked afternoon n next moment night...about trace-we have seen footloose competion trace for about almost one n half yrs...but we nevr get bored coz it was bound by interesting twists and we loved it...but in affiliation trace I feel lyk banging my head on wall...and dont ask about characterization...swayam shekhwat who owns so many cars suv drops his gf at home in auto at midnight ...if they want to create confusion to mrp about swayam status...they could have shown swayam's car got punchure or something like that but no suddenly they have to show swayam as beggar...arre ghar bhi kyun choda footpath par reh leta...swayam is already official servent of d3...now demotion ho gaya servent se beggar...its really irritating...I seriously feel lyk breaking my tv screen everyday after watching d3..but I dont think koi humari sunegaEdited by vinitam - 9 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
D3 has become like any saas bahu sagas where plotting is done.

Swayam travelling in an auto was so bloody bizzare, if he considers opting for a public transport during such occassions also then he cannot be considered as a simpleton but a person who requires some psychiatric help.

Sharon's character has totally changed. There is no divaness in he, no anger, nothing at all.

There is no bonding of Amar, Bharat, Swayam at all... everything has become totally different and logicless. For example this affiliation itself, it cannot happen that the college wants to go ahead with the affiliation even though its not profitable at all. They don't wanna even try negotiating even once and just accept all conditions blindly, its absurd coz practically nobody in the corporate world does that
Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you ,D3 have now become a torture all credit goes to pathetic tracks introduced in the show.
I'm tolerating this show only for Vrushan/SwaRon .🤢
FrozenTeardrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really... The affiliation track is too dragged... From the time Kriya entered the show, their lives are revolving around the same thing.

Mrs. Rai Prakash is given too much of importance. And let's get real, no mother is like that. She is shown in a typical meanish sort of a way, which I'm starting to loathe.

Then Swayam Shekhawat who must have a bank balance of some great amount of rupees is shown dropping his girlfriend,(who is equally rich) in an auto rickshaw. W*F?! I may ask?

And yes, the doctor scene, the only thing I could figure was that, are they trying to make a love angle here? Or else, do these guys have nothing to do but stare at the doctor when their career, correction life is at stake!?

I'm fine with this point, as Kriya won't need a visa to travel to the US as she is a citizen. But I really miss kriyaansh, I never thought I'll say this again once Kriya returned. But our bad luck!

PS: D3 needs to buck up.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
D3 has become absurd...Cvs can show anything which has absolutely no relevance...like yesterday's nil-vicky scene!!!It was a total BOUNCER!!!
As a SwaRonfan I will talk about SwaRon...Swaysm has lost sll his charm...his one liners loverboy image...There is no trait in him which defines Swayam...And Sharon..If a person start watching d3 today he wont be able to saythatshe is a DIVA...She acts like a 16 yr old teenage jumping around...All her maturity has gone!
Coming to SwaRon...Dude they were a Passionate Intense lovestory...but today all you could see is cuteness and randomness...Thats it!
Its depressing to see your fav lovestory butchered to bits!!!!
farryy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree with ur post...d3 is going down and down the drains by each passing day...
Nd swaron stry was never a cute one...i seriously dnt understand what is the cvs prob...cant dey write some sensible script...m sure vrushan dont hav ny prob in doing intimate and passionate scenes as they are professionals...feel realy bad fr dym as they are wrking day and nyt but still being not treated fairly nd their characters are always played with...
Cvs swayam is rich..if u would hav wanted to show him down to earth nly dn u cud hav shwn swaron in a cab or taxi...y an auto..stop using cheap trcks fr creating more drama...
Its high time u buck up and stop playing with swaron story
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i knw right...  d3 is becoming a drama show only. dance, d main esp of d show is missing... PERIOD