Rangrasiya

Enough is enough, stop saying RR is ending

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey ppl, I made this post, cuz I saw many ppl's post saying RR is ending, this n that...blah...blah

Firstly, Ppl stop saying RR is ending, stop believing people who r spreading rumors.

Second COLORS ppl would have told RR is ending, so as of now there's no need 2 worry.😊

Third, Ppl who r in India, please make sure u watch RR everyday on TV, cuz the trps r being counted, currently the trp is 1.4 so please make sure u watch RR everyday.

U knw y did I made this post?  Cuz I ❤️ this show so much, I don't want it 2 end so soon. Sanish r awesome as Parud, n their chemistry is superb!!!!😃 Stay positive!!!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True... Very well said.👍🏼
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
..RR is one of the best and most classical love story on screen  today..Everything about is  awesome especially Rudra and Paro.  Its full of passion and engrossing...enough of these baseless negativity...best ignored.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
right dear 

Indian Viewers Please watch it on TV Mon - Fri at 9.30 PM 

Please watch it on TV

Please support our SanIsh , Show & Cvs 
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree...its all about faith...our show will definitely get good trpz...please watch the show on tv rangrasiyans...
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
true..who the hell said it is ending..mad people...RR is just the most beautiful show given to indian tv..and no way its going anywhere till we want it too! WE LOVE PARUD and SanIsh are Rocking !!!
Ramv31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes please stop talking about the end..it has just started and the show is far far better than other shows in colors some of which r just dragging on for years now..
I just ❤️  Sanaya and Ashish and adore  their onscreen and offscreen chemistry..I don't want it to end...in live in USA and subscribed colors to watch this show...wish they take international viewers into account for trp..

Pls india people watch this on tv and mute the unwanted dialogues of OTT actors but watch it just for Sanaya and Ashish guys...they r undoubtedly very talented n need our support..
fiza005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont even care if they say its ending. Colours channel  can't loose such a beautiful story. I feel it was not promoted as it should have been. My dad who is busiest person  just watches news  .accidently watched one of episodes and now is watching it regularly.I called home other day and he asked me to call after half n hour  as rangrasiya was commjng. Hahaha that was very strange for me. 
They should promote the story and reglary show small synopsis for viewer's who are catchinv up.
Edited by fiza005 - 9 years ago
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
1.4 TRP???
How is this Possible? 
Please Guys Watch Rangrasiya at 9:30 pm Only on your TV !! 
#Enoughsaid 😃
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Much needed post dear. ...unable to understand that whether the people who make such kind of posts, do love rangrasiya or not 🤔