Rangrasiya

Love love love todays episode

deep0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the way Mala was brought into the scene.  The audience gets the first view of whats coming  in a blurry hazy approaching figure. It gave me the shivers I tell you! and then the creeping shadow moving in slowly is the first clue to Rudra and paro.

I loved loved loved the first meeting between Mala and Rudra. As if nothing is happening. One minute he is in a conversation with paro and then next minute the worst nightmare of his life is on him. He is living it. Ashish was FANTASTIC! It was the expression of a man who is beyond himself and just watching what is going on... This is how it happens in real life too... no build up no crescendo.. you are living your life and then next minute you are facing the biggest crisis of your life

Loved sadia's clueless earnest expression... fantastic actress! she is truly expecting Rudra to accept her and not expecting any other reaction out of her son...

I am absolutely clueless about technicalities so I did not notice the stuff the forum is discussing...

And it was truly fun to see a flirty paro! 😃  I like! I mean who thot Paro would get coy and flirt with her major saab. When she said "dare my brain think when u look at me like that" . I like "ooo! you go girl!!!!" This will be one hot couple and some explosive consumashions... :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkrr thumbnail
Sanaya excels in romantic scenes. Her expressions were fantastic today. There is something about her skin that is very luminous and attractive at such close quarters and when contrasted with Ashish's beautiful hands - WOW!
Parud scenes were hot today!
SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Rudra excels in romantic scenes too! His intense expressions and his eyes scream passion! Uff too hot...can't wait for more romance but His  Mom arrival will ruin his mood :( Edited by SingaporeFan - 9 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Although her timing was bad, mala's entry was good.. Very normal yet earth shattering.. I don't understand how she can hope he will just accept her. 

Waiting to see Rudra' s tandav..
deep0909 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkrr

Sanaya excels in romantic scenes. Her expressions were fantastic today. There is something about her skin that is very luminous and attractive at such close quarters and when contrasted with Ashish's beautiful hands - WOW!

Parud scenes were hot today!

You are right. I noticed it too. her skin is like alabaster! and luminous. She looked gorgeous in the romantic scene...

I loved her flirty side too. It so goes with paro. You know she is not holy and virtuous (BORING!)... she lives by her inner self...hope we get to see more of her like that
deep0909 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SingaporeFan

Rudra excels in romantic scenes too! His intense expressions and his eyes scream passion! Uff too hot...can't wait for more romance but His  Mom arrival will ruin his mood :(

OMG ! yes. He brings all the heat and passion and energy! sometimes I have wondered if Ashish turned it off would Sanaya be able to generate that kind of Passion and heat...

I got the answer to that in the role reversal where she washes the paint off Rudra... it was also very passionate and hot... in a very female energy kind of way...They truly bring alive the Rudra and Parvati energies

The two of them are just fantastic together! Awesome!
deep0909 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Although her timing was bad, mala's entry was good.. Very normal yet earth shattering.. I don't understand how she can hope he will just accept her. 

Waiting to see Rudra' s tandav..

Hopefully we get the answer to that soon. And the CV's do it right.

I see you made posts both defending and questioning her. Both perspectives are interesting. But mine is the questioning perspective. I hope Rudra will not accept her for a long time
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deep0909

Hopefully we get the answer to that soon. And the CV's do it right.

I see you made posts both defending and questioning her. Both perspectives are interesting. But mine is the questioning perspective. I hope Rudra will not accept her for a long time

It does look like a double stand that way..😆

We don't have all the facts where Mala is concerned. Very few things actually. I dont consider her a bad person like many do. As of now, from what I know till now, I dont blame Mala completely but for some of her actions. One is not informing Rudra about the reason for her abandonment in all these years. If she wants to go she has the right to,but she should have given him some kind of closure. And the second is her expectation to be welcomed by Rudra, that's quite too much. She has the right to choose with whom she lives, and I dont blame her for leaving Rudra at all, but for leaving with the thought that he is somehow responsible for her leaving..

Eagerly waiting for today's confrontation..
Pinot thumbnail
OMG Deep, fantastic post
Rudra's reaction to Mala's entry was very natural. He looked absolutely dumbfounded. Like is this really happening? 

Loved the way Mala entered at the precise moment when Rudra thought he was ready to leave his past behind and move on.

For me the real story of RR  begins now.
It was always about Mala and Rudra.  I waited 6 months for Mala to  come back.