Rangrasiya

Sushpective: Is he ready to make peace with his demons?

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guys...I shouldn't be making a new post considering i have not replied to most of the posts on my old thread...But I am making this post only because...I think there were some really good things in the episode today...that deserve appreciation...

Yes the cameraman did really a poor job today...
I don't know if I call this an editing error because I thought editing was about putting the se news together after the have been shot...to make the episode flow well and tell a story...and the episode flow was quite OK...What was the issue was the hanging light kept coming within the camera range and blocked a part of the shot...which couldn't be ignored...normally I don't get bothered by such things too much...but today I was quite noticeable and quite bad...Perhaps they had a replacement...someone called in sick...Things happen...

But if we leave that aside for a moment...and talk about the story...The story flowed well...and both Rudy and Paro...did connect with me...

First Rudy...
Should he have been so flustered? 
Should he been so uncomfortable? 
I think...yes...expressing emotions directly is not something he has ever done...It has always been indirect, under an attitude...today he had to take the mask off...and expose his real emotions...and boy was that a struggle...which was well warranted...

I think the dialogues were written well...

This is where it started...
I was running from my past...wanted to avoid this side ( of life that has to do with relationships)
But then you came into my life...
And everything changed...
I started to believe...I started to care...
I don't want to run away any more ...
I want to embrace it...
I want to settle down...
Will you...? 

And before...he has had a chance to take out the Manglasutra...symbolizing the relationship he is willing to accept...the one that comes right in front of him...was the past...the relationship that has given him the wound to start with...

Is he really ready to accept his past?
Is he really ready to accept relationships? 
Has he made peace...? 
That is the question...and his true test...

The path to building new relationships goes through the past of the old damaged ones...Only when he can truly make peace with the past...he can really move on...

The camera work may have been shoddy...but the story is strong...and the leads fully  tuned into their act...At least that's how I felt today...!
Edited by -Sush- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail

A post about Parud... 

OK...guys...after a very very very long time...I felt the chemistry between Parud again in the BR scene...

They have just gotten home...after a very emotional trauma...and Rudy is jubilant about having her back...The scene when they are alone...the awareness is palpable...

He wants to get close...it is her turn to get flustered...The small moment had more sparks than...last 4 weeks put together...

Sanayas expressions were perfect...as Paro with .mixture of shyness and anticipation...
Ashsihs were BANG ON...with Rudra as a guy who wants to get cozy with his wife!  I don't know what clicked... even with camera work with such obstacles ...πŸ˜ƒ

Oh Shwets...you didn't give me a collage about this? Can I be a pest and ask for this one?😳

Thanks  bud! 

-Sush- thumbnail
A post about Maithali and Rudra...doesn't the chemistry rock peeps? πŸ˜ƒ

Maithali understood what he had so much difficulty saying...It was such a cute scene. Totally LOVED IT!!⭐️

Every guy in love needs someone to confide into...and when you have a bhabhi like Maithali...
you don't even have to say the words and she understands! What a Devar Bhabhi pair these two 
are ...I hope to see more of them together in future...

All collages in these posts are lovely creations of UltimateRudra...whose work is never shoddy! But you have to give it to the camera man...for doing something right to take these shots to begin with...Right?
-Sush- thumbnail
A post about SuMo...who were very funny today...πŸ˜†

Either I am in a good mood...or SuMo was really that funny...but the one legged stand...Sumer laughing at Mohini and she hitting him...bring back some of the favorite things I like about this duo...πŸ˜† Was Hilarious! 

Now food for thought...who thinks...Laila will pretend to be preggers with Sumers baby and Mohini will jump in to take her in? Sorry if this sounds too far fetched...still trying to figure out how Laila fits into this whole story...going forward...

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
-----UnReserved------

Hi Sush, Beautiful Post... I think, Rudra is not yet ready completely to move on but I am happy that he came to terms with his love for Paro... Even
if not to her, he at least accepted it to himself that he LOVES her😳. And he was really awesome with his awkwardness πŸ˜†

I just watched the episode again and got to admit it didn't feel as bad as it felt in the morning when I first saw it. May be because I was really disappointed in the morning with Mala Interrupting the greatest moment of PaRud life... Don't get me wrong. I agree with no confession right now. I agree that Rudra needs to let go of his baggage before moving forward... But they need not ruin a perfect moment of us viewers and Rudra to make their point. I was really looking forward for that scene and when they ruined it, I acted like a child whose favorite candy was snatched away πŸ˜†... Not very proud of my actions but that was how I ranted and ranted about how CV's ditched and did Ramanchi with us.πŸ˜›

I kept complaining since today morning about wrong entry time of Mala? About how the whole security of BSD HQ was busy watching 'Laila Ki Jawani', leaving the office for random strangers to walk around. About the cameraman being obsessed with
overly zooming in on the leads faces, About the lights that randomly popup onscreen and successfully blocking half of Rudra and Paro's heads...πŸ€ͺ, About the director easily spoiling beautiful PaRud scenes for us with his awesome shots... And many more...So, you see I was very busy rantingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I was having a bad day and RR fueled my frustration to another level. Now, let me act more matured (which I usual amπŸ˜†) and not talk about stuff that irked me...Aab BILKUL CHUP. 🀬

I loved Rudra and Maithili scene... They both are slowly growing comfortable with each other and I am enjoying this growing relationship. The way Maithili said, "Sir" with a salute was Damn adorable. πŸ‘πŸΌ I can imagine beautiful Bhabi, Devar scenes in  future. This is one of my favorite scene from today's episode.

Rudra tying the thread in itself symbolized that he accepted this marriage. And the way he teases Paro by closing in on her was 'Damn Awesome'. The mischievous look on his face when he corners and asks her to think while staring at her, making the poor girls heart go 'Habbad Dabbad' was another of my favorite scenes ❀️. And the look of content on his face when she bluntly tells him what the proximity is doing to her. Awww, Can these two get any more irresistible? Paro, I love you for your for talking your mind...And I am sure Rudra is too ☺️. And the comfort these two
now share shocks me at times, as I wonder if these are the same couple who till few weeks back were jumping away from each other when ever they touched or were brought close .

Mohini had me in splits when she tried one leg stand for Bolenath 🀣... That Lady is losing it. Sumeer Bana, I am missing your tractor wala dil... He is the only character who makes me smile in most of the situations in RR...πŸ˜ƒ

Rudra's self confession was beautifully written and Ashish did complete justice to the scene. I could feel Rudra's hesitation, awkwardness, love and struggle to bring his feelings onto his lips...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘And the happiness on his face as he places the Mangalsutra on the mirror, looking at Paro. Bechara, sooo desperately wanted to give it to her and tell her his feelings. (Damn you MALA...😑. *Shaaanth...*) And he chose a place where it all started... How thoughtful and sweet of him...❀️ Sush, you summarized his feelings very beautifully...I am only repeating what you already said.πŸ‘

Then his face off with Paro was hilarious...Rudra can really be funny sometimes. The way he stammered through his words was worth watching... Not to be missed at allπŸ˜›.  Poor Rudra was struggling to speak up and Poor Paro was soo oblivious to his actions. Her confusion when he stops her, her shock when he warns her to move away from him and her pout when he orders her not to look at him was a very beautiful addition to that scene. I personally loved it . And one dialogue that caught my attention in the whole scene was when he says, "Don't look at me, like nothing else matters to you but me." Beautiful, right? (Rudra Banna, you are being very observant and understanding these days πŸ˜‰)

I don't want to talk about the Precap... We knew this day would come, that she would come back and now that she did... Let us see how it plays out. But the way she silently walked into Rudra's office and stood there like a statue... I would have had a heart attack if I was Rudra.🀒

Shweta, LOVELY COLLAGES. πŸ€— We have another B&W one today... Yayyy.

I am really exhausted today. And have no clue as to what I just wrote. So, no chappal throwing for my gibberish scribbles, please.πŸ˜›

Edited by Hope - 9 years ago
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sush- A very thoughtful post. I think he is ready to move on with his demons, but circumstances play a pivotal part in Parud's life.😊

Hi Shweths- Beautiful collage. πŸ‘ All of them.

You have already mentioned about the cameraman so I am going to skip the technical part and go directly to the episode. I am going to divide it in moments because it is easier for me to write that way.πŸ˜›

1) Sweet moment- Major is bonding with Maithili which is nice for him and for the family. He has finally started to believe in relationships. It was so sweet when he asked Maithili to make sure Paro reaches the office by 5.00 pm. The smile on Maithili's face was awww and loved it when she saluted Major and said Sir.πŸ‘

2) Awesome moment- Paro Bai Sa complaining that the thread doesn't stay in place and Major is all ready to tie it. Major ties the thread and caresses her. Major is getting lovey-dovey by each passing day. She could feel it and she decided to pull back by saying that I have to keep the luggage.πŸ˜›

3) Questioning moment- When Major mentions about going to job with Bhabhi Sa, she immediately questions him that it is his day off. Did I sense possessiveness in her today?πŸ˜›

4) Cute moment- Major asking permission from her "Can I actually go?" She just said one more thing. I bet he didn't want to leave and she didn't either.πŸ˜›

5) Romantic moment- Major approaching Paro and cornering her and she telling him "don't look at me like that". What's up with Major these days?πŸ˜‰ How cute was when she ducks under his arm and gets the medicine? BTW, Paro Bai Sa was looking very beautiful in that hairstyle.

6) Hilarious moment-  KCM trying to stand on one leg like Paro Bai Sa and falling down.πŸ˜† I do want to thank Sumer for at least complimenting Maithili for her cooking skills. I am sure it would mean a lot to her if he actually said it in front of her.πŸ‘

7) Thinking moment- Paro Bai Sa saying at the BSD office "Why did Major call her here?" I think that she had a clue as to what is cooking in Major's mind.😊

8) Rehearsal moment- I loved how Major rehearsed saying "Paro called me a Jallad, Shayri mere bas ki Baat Nahi, and you know about my singing prowess."πŸ˜†

9)  History Moment- Major mentions about his past how he ran 15 years ago with Dilsher, got admitted in BSD, running became his habit.😊

10) All-important moment- Major telling Paro that "You entered my life and everything changed, you shook my life, you stopped me when I ran, if I didn't stop, you ran after me, you didn't let me go, your zid made me Paagal"😊

11) Baring soul moment- Major saying that "I fought with myself, my emotions, my heart, but now I am tired, I am defeated, but I can put up with this defeat today, the defeat is sweet. I want to stay, I want to breathe. Major- you have changed, man.πŸ˜›

12) Move on moment- Major saying to Paro "I want to live, degi mera saath, I want to make this Rishta a Haqueekat" and he takes out the Mangalsutra.πŸ‘

13) Super-duper moment- Major asking Paro "Will you make me yours, Paro?" You have changed me Paro, you have changed this Jallad, this stone.πŸ‘

14) Breathtaking moment- Major telling Paro "Main tujhse Bahut Pyar Karta Hoon" He said it the third time so third time's a charm"πŸ‘Even though it was a dream sequence, he at least admitted it to himself.⭐️

15) Flashback moment- Paro Bai Sa getting flashbacks of how things started at the BSD Office and it was symbolic.😊

16) Gutsy moment- Major saying that he has to tell Paro this time.πŸ˜›

17) Concerning moment-- Paro asking Major "Are you all right? Why are you sweating?"πŸ˜›

18) Lovey-dovey moment- Major telling Paro "Don't look at me like that as if nobody matters to you" She said that it is alright. Major also says that "Don't get mad at me, I have to say something".πŸ˜›

19) Mammoth moment- Major actually telling Paro Bai Sa " Mujhe Shayri Nahi Aati, and I don't know how to sing, and I haven't called you here to listen to my song"πŸ˜†

20) Numero Uno moment- Major telling Paro "You called me a Jallad" and "Main bahut thak Gaya hoon Bhag Bhag ke" πŸ˜›

21) Trying hard moment- Major saying that "I am going to try all over again" and he did. πŸ‘

22) Major moment- Major telling Paro "I was incomplete before your arrival, and I was running away from my past, and then you came and now I don't want to run. I want to... the sentence is incomplete because Mala appears.πŸ˜›

23) The expression on Major's face was extra-ordinary, he couldn't say anything out of shock but tomorrow I think we are going to have a war of words.πŸ˜›

I didn't know what to choose for today's acrostic, so I chose "Irony" for today.

I- Irrepressible (Major was on fire today)πŸ˜›
R- Ready (He is ready to move on with Paro Bai Sa)πŸ‘
O- Omnipotent (He wants Paro to be the most important factor in his life)πŸ‘
N- Needed (He needs Paro Bai Sa 24/7 now in his life)
Y- Yet another turn backwards (Just when he is ready to move on, Mala steps back in his life)

Precap- I hope and wish that Parud survive this track too and come closer to each other in the process.

Awesome acting by the leads and they make up for all the other flaws.πŸ˜›

Edited by Tennessean - 9 years ago
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Nice post.

I loved today's episode also especially Rudra's part.
For a man who can't express himself through words he was willing to say those things to Paro. He was practicing before he could go and tell Paro. The way he fumbled showed he was nervous but he did eventually start by saying that he had been alone before she walked into his life and then bang. His past again comes in front of him.
Rudra himself has always said that when he thinks he is ready to move forward somehow his past always gets in the way. Well this time it literally has. The flow of the story is going good plus of course Ashish and Sanaya are always in top form. I'm not going to comment on anything else. Will comment later when you have updated the other posts.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sush.. another successive Sushpective??!!!  πŸ˜‰  I cannot believe my good fortune! Thanks ever so much. 

Sadly I'm still awaiting the eng subs of yesterday's epi, so haven't watched today's show yet. But...as soon as I do I'll be back.  And i almost forgot my manners: greetings lovely ladies πŸ€—
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

Hi Sush.. another successive Sushpective??!!!  πŸ˜‰  I cannot believe my good fortune! Thanks ever so much. 

Sadly I'm still awaiting the eng subs of yesterday's epi, so haven't watched today's show yet. But...as soon as I do I'll be back.  And i almost forgot my manners: greetings lovely ladies πŸ€—

Only for all the effort the rest of the team put in...
To write
To act
To move the story forward,...,,

On a day like today...when they are already probably quite down due to TRP! I felt I should do it for that sake...and that I enjoyed the episode reasonably well despite the bloopers...helped ...if that was not there ...none of the other reasons could have worked...😊

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sush-

Only for all the effort the rest of the team put in...
To write
To act
To move the story forward,...,,

On a day like today...when they are already probably quite down due to TRP! I felt I should do it for that sake...😊

Aww that's very sweet of you and yes, their hard work should be rewarded and hopefully it will be soon.  I think Mala will bring them the numbers they need and deserve.

Hello back to you Leesan πŸ€—