Danny hai naam mera, funny hai kaam mera(fun post)

jyo_loveurlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Danny bhai!! Itne din kaha the aap bhai!!πŸ˜† Muje bhi 3-4 100 by 100 plots dilado na chand pe...πŸ˜ƒ Kasam se bhai main aapke aur bhabhiji ke overdose romcom scenes ke bare kabhi  comment nahi karongi..πŸ˜† sacchi!!

Bhai!! Yeh kya tha ???🀣 Aadha ganta laga di aur Upar se tattoo bhaiya ko be legaye!!πŸ˜† Log galat samjenge bhai!!πŸ˜† U could have simply said Biwi's call instead of nature's call.. πŸ˜†
Unclejis samaj jate bhai...πŸ˜†

Aap log suspense create kar rahe the bhai??🀣 Aap bhi na bhai... Hum log Mumbai track ka promo kab ka dekliya tha.. πŸ˜†aur  teen hafte se hum sab  issi din ka intzar kar rahe the!!🀣 Sach sach bata na bhai yeh  suspense wala idea bhabhiji ka tha na...πŸ˜†

PS: Ok.. I loved Danny in the entire school bachao track..πŸ˜† VK should seriously think of doing a comedy show after SC..πŸ˜†

Feel free to hit like and commentπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Has anyone in this forum noticed that Varun really resembles Gautam? Both are punjabi, very fair, deep set eyes and sharp straight nose. Very uncanny resemblance. The casting director had really done a great job.
annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
toh bhi na bidhu kya vaat nikal dalaech is bhai ka ...yeh ceevee kya uulu samrela hai hum bhai logo ko  ...picture saali khatm hogaye bhai puchta hai hero heroine kab aa rele hai..🀣
annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: romancefan

Has anyone in this forum noticed that Varun really resembles Gautam? Both are punjabi, very fair, deep set eyes and sharp straight nose. Very uncanny resemblance. The casting director had really done a great job.

i find his resemblance with his screen mommy uncanny too
only department defunct(lately) is the writing oneπŸ˜†
Edited by annete - 9 years ago
jyo_loveurlife thumbnail
Originally posted by: annete

toh bhi na bidhu kya vaat nikal dalaech is bhai ka ...yeh ceevee kya uulu samrela hai hum bhai logo ko  ...picture saali khatm hogaye bhai puchta hai hero heroine kab aa rele hai..🀣

πŸ˜† @bold: end me woh bhi aajayenge..πŸ˜† yaha tho kabhi kabhi bina hero heroine ke hi picture hafte bar chaljati hai bidhu...🀣 
rimis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He should definately do a comedy show πŸ‘πŸΌ ... I could be wrong but i have a feeling that the audience liked his romcom scenes with kusum especially 2 weeks back.. the TRP were really high in that week LOL...And you are so right about the resemblance with his on screen brother and mother too πŸ˜†
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He is too good in romance too. His and Kusum's scenes are very natural and not forced like Saras n Kumud's who behave like friends.

I really had a good laugh watching his comedy avataar 2 days back.
jyo_loveurlife thumbnail
Originally posted by: romancefan

so true... he even resembles MB... 
jyo_loveurlife thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

He is too good in romance too. His and Kusum's scenes are very natural and not forced like Saras n Kumud's who behave like friends.

I really had a good laugh watching his comedy avataar 2 days back.

@bold : 200% agree with you... πŸ˜ƒ 
jyo_loveurlife thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimis

He should definately do a comedy show πŸ‘πŸΌ ...I could be wrong but i have a feeling that the audience liked his romcom scenes with kusum especially 2 weeks back.. the TRP were really high in that week LOL...And you are so right about the resemblance with his on screen brother and mother too πŸ˜†

@ red: you are not wrong... you are very much right rimisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†