Rangrasiya

crossover fanfiction

cj-the-fool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well not really an actual crossover but an addition of a character from a show that must not be named. I really want paro to have another ally beside maithly, I meant a female ally. Coz anything can't be said about mala, she is good and all. But not good good for Parud development yet.

so I was thinking about plot ideas for RangRasiya fanfiction. Even though I don't write them. Then suddenly I had an epiphany. Who better than khushi kumaari gupta to play the role of paros ally and the ultimate Parud matchmaker. With lailas return and malas entry Parud are bound to face turbulent times. Enter khushi- paros twin sister from delhi, who was given up for adoption when paro and khushi were born. Khushi had been searching for her twin since she came to know that she HAS one, she even has some private investigators working on it ( lets just say her boyfriend/fiance/husband is a very very richman ) well recently she found out about paro thanks to her public marriage proposal to major saab.

I would have written this story myself BUT I can't coz -

a. My English is substandard at its best.
b. I have no talent in story writing.
c. I dont have a laptop or pc.
d. I type ridiculously slow on my tab.

so I request one of you all wonderful writers to satisfy my thirst. I am badly in need of it. I cant sleep eat or do anything without thinking of this plot. I am becoming more insand day by day. I daydream about it all the time. I am seriously considering contacting the CVs to make this obsession of mine a reality. Or I might just leave everything and become a sanyasan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This'll be so interesting. I so wanna write it! I may write it after august 5th. Cousins coming I can't even update my ongoing story :(
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But I can try to write an OS. :)
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, interesting, I'm not a writer lol, @kid so it as a OS
cj-the-fool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks kidrauhlforever. I really appreciate your help.