PLZZZ UPDATE SOON
I REALLY LIKE DIFFERENT FRM OTHER
PLZZ IF POSSIBLE UPDATE TODAY I EAGRLY  WAITING πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by VARSHAVJAIN - 9 years ago
Nidhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome story!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
i really liked it πŸ‘πŸΌ... and , well , i wouldnt mind prAja cosy scenes πŸ˜³
update soon ... and also pm me πŸ˜Š
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very well written and awesome storyπŸ‘πŸΌ
Please update soon waiting eagerly for next part
I don't mind cosy scenes of PrAja

Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I loved both the parts!!! Please update soon and I'm perfectly fine with praja cosy scenes!!
It will be sooo much more fun to see pratap trying to romance ajabde 😳
PrajaRox thumbnail
Nice. And I don't mind the cosy scenes at all 😳 😳 😳
VARSHAVJAIN thumbnail
HII
WHEN U UPDATE
UPDATE SOON
I M EAGRLY WAITING PLZZ FAST
farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you soo much for ur comments guys and as majority has no.problem with prAja cosy scenes so u will get it soon.enjoy the next chapter.
chapter 3
Next day all ladies are getting ready to go to bazaar to do some street shopping for the impending marriage.it was phool's idea as she wanted to see chittor bazaar and RM can never refuse his darling granddaughter anything therefore all the girls are going accompanied by uma devi and sajja bai.
In the bazaar all are scattered to different shops phool is enthusiastically seeing various types of clothes.sajja bai is helping her and uma devi is arrogantly looking around as if she owns chittor.ajabde and leela are pretending to see bangles where ajabde is trying to console a distraught leela.
Ajabde:chinta mat kijiye jija kunwar yuvraj zaroor aayenge.bharosa rakheye apne prem par.
Leela:kya kare ajabde hame bahut darr lag raha hain .agar kunwar yuvraj hame yahan nahi mile toh??agar ye mauka hamare haath se chalagaya toh najane hum phir yahan se nikal payenge ya nahi.
Ajabde is trying to console leela's anxiety when she suddenly notices a prince type guy wearing royal clothes and parking his horse near a tree.praying fervently for him to be kunwar yuvraj ajabde asks leela.
Ajabde:jija wahan dekhiye kya woh ped ke paas Jo Khade hain kunwar yuvraj to nahi.
Leela turns excitedly to see and is on 7th sky to see her beloved.she runs and hugs him crying bitter-sweet tears.
Leela(sobbing):kitne Der kardi aane mein kunwar yuvraj.hum aapki aankhein bichaye prateeksha kar rahe the.shukr hain bhagwan ka AAP agaye warna hum to mar hi jaate.
Yuvraj hugging leela tightly .
Yuvraj:khabardaar phir aise shabd apne zubaan par aaye toh.hum appko akela kaise chod sakte the dekhiye aagaye hum .
Both are crying in happiness and relief to be in each others embrace aftr long time.ajabde gets tears in her eyes seeing their union.how lucky are those who get their love she thought
Ajabde:jija ab in sab baton ka samay nahi hain .sainikon ka dhyaan bhatka huwa hain is se acha afsar nahi milega yahan Se bhagne ka .chaliye jaaiye.
Leela:haan ajabde Sach keh rahi hain chaliye yuvraj hame le chaliye yahan se.
Yuvraj:lekin leela hame ek baar rao maldevji se baath karke dekhte hain shayad ve hamare pyar ko samjhengey
Leela:nahi woh insan kabhi nahi samjhega kisi se pyar kiya hoto samjhega na pyaar kya hota hain .uske liye ek stree sirf uski hawas mitane ka ek marg hain.woh insan kabhi nahi samjhega .chaliye yahan se.
Ajabde:haan jija theek keh raho hain.jaaiye jija jaldi jaaiye.
Leela hugs ajabde thanking her for all her support and both part from each other .yuvraj is waiting outside she changes her clothes and goes out covering her head so tat the soldiers don't see her.but uma devi sees all the drama from leela hugging yuvraj till she goes out hiding from everyone.she dint stop her as she doesn't want to see her husband marrying leela bcoz he would be again drowned in her body and she won't get any importance and she can even get ajabde punished .she was happy to see some drama thinks uma devi smirking devilishly.
Once phool completes her shopping and all are getting ready to leave bazaar uma devi purposefully starts inquiring about leela missing .and ajabde was hell nervous and scared thinkin wat will rao maldev do now.
Uma devi to soldiers:kaise kaam karte hain .rajkumari leela gayab hogaye hain aur AAP logon Ko khabar bhi nahi hain.tayyar ho jaiye maldevji ka gussa sehne ke liye.
All leave for rajmahal.
Rao maldev is ferocious hearing leela ran away.he is removing all his anger on his soldiers .uday Singh is trying to calm Jim down but no use he is beyond angry to listen to anyone .he lost a beautiful girl who could satisfy his lust this thought was makin him mad.saubhagyavati was scared seeing her husband angry but she was relieved internally thanking god to have saved her sister.
RM:kya ISI kaan ke liye rakha hain tum murkhon(idiots) ko humne .ek ladki tumari naak ke neche se nikal Gaye aur tum log kuch nahi kar paaye.sharam aati hain.jaaiye door hojaiye hamare najron se.
Uma devi:in sainikon se kya sawaal kar rahe hain aap,ajabde se kyun nahi puchtey poore samay toh ve hi thi leela ke saath.
RM looks angrily at a stunned and scared ajabde.he comes near her and asks her in a slow dangerous tone.
RM:kya aapne sahayata ki leela ki bhagne mein.seeing ajabde quiet he yells scaring the hell out of her.JAWAAB DIJIYE KYA AAPNE BHAGAYA HAIN LEELA KO BOLIYE AJABDE,JAWAAB DIJIYE.
ajabde(gettin scared):ha..haan humne ki sahayata leela jija ki.
Everyone are extremely shocked.RM boiling in anger.
RM:aapki itni himmat .ek samanth ke beti hote huwe aapne hamare mamlon mein dakhal dena ka dussahas kiya.iski saza awashya milegi apko.aaj aapko hum aapki aukaat yaad dilayenge.bahut shouk hai dusron ki madat karne ka dekhte hain aapke madat koun karega ab.aapne hamare hone wali patni ko bhagay hain.rao maldev ki izzat se khilwad kiya hain.ab poori zindagi AAP iski saza bhugtengi.AB LEELA KI JAGAH AAP BANEGI HAMARI PATNI BANEGI..
All are extremely shocked.ajabde is numbed with shock she is just remembering pratap.her moments with pratap.
Uday singh tries to make RM understand but he is adamant .he warns Uday singh tat if he interferes in his decision he will call off their newly formed friendship which quitens down Uday singh.phool is also stopped from saying anything sternly by rao maldev.he orders ajabde and saubhagyavati to pack as dey will leave for ghanero for marriage as all marriage preparations are going on Der.saubhagyavati drags a lifeless ajabde with her.rao maldev very sternly warns phool tat she won't try to meet ajabde.all retire to their rooms,a helpless Uday singh,an angry jaiwanta bai,stunned and scared phool,sad umadevi and Dheerbai.

Precap:pratap gets to know about rao maldev and ajabde.rao maldev have to face a ferocious lion to have harmed his lady love 🀒 😳
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG how oldie RMD😑  πŸ˜‘😑can even think of marrying Ajabdeh 
I want Pratap to kill that dumb RMD and there is no one to save my Ajab😭
BTW nicely written part 
waiting for next with PrAja moments
VARSHAVJAIN thumbnail
πŸ€ͺ
OMG  YOUR STORY SUCH A MADE ME
I THINK I NEVER READ SUCH A STORY