brownie points for laila

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi people,
I got a chance to look at the rangrasiya episode last night and realized the CVS are doing a great job with complicating a great love story. Huh!

The episode shows laila convincing Rudra's mum DAT she knows her abandoned son and is ready to forgo her life for his. This sure was her way of earning brownie points from thakurain sa. And the way she stressed saying that she's had a relation with rudra for 8 years, I see thakurain would want her son married to laila in the near future .. For morality's sake at the least! Huh! :( ðŸ˜­
Thakurain deserted her son and eloped with another man...she is a bigamist and has committed adultery. She has no rights to make decisions for Rudra and ofcourse has no say in the grounds of morality. She has no morals.
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Thakurain deserted her son and eloped with another man...she is a bigamist and has committed adultery. She has no rights to make decisions for Rudra and ofcourse has no say in the grounds of morality. She has no morals.

I doubt if the CVs would just take a "U- turn" and show that thakirain sa's actions were justified and that all she did was for love's sake and they might just turn her into a damsel in distress rather than a bigamist ! :(

i agree with u dear
what laila didnt take into consideration is that thakurain already knows paro, considers to be her daughter and she even herself wanted paro to get married to her son. and if somehow she ever did want laila and rudra to get married, do you actually think rudra would care about anything she has to say, especially about anything to do with his life and paro. I personally can't wait to see laila's face when she realizes thakurain and paro already know each other.
Originally posted by zrn1312

what laila didnt take into consideration is that thakurain already knows paro, considers to be her daughter and she even herself wanted paro to get married to her son. and if somehow she ever did want laila and rudra to get married, do you actually think rudra would care about anything she has to say, especially about anything to do with his life and paro. I personally can't wait to see laila's face when she realizes thakurain and paro already know each other.

What if rudra himself feels obliged to laila for protecting his mum?

Originally posted by kandy22

What if rudra himself feels obliged to laila for protecting his mum?

Rudra hates his mother. and for good reasons too, she herself admitted that she left her son and husband for tejawat. I dont think they are gonna show redemption for mala so I dont see rudra accepting her in his life anytime soon. What's more probable to happen is that paro would feel sorry for Mala and support her and that could make problems between rudra and paro.

agree