Thakurain is one self absorbed chic....

deep0909 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I am no fan of Thakurain (the character not the actress). Yesterdays episode was yet another example of her weak self absorbed nature.

So here comes a young girl claiming to know Rudra, calling her maasa and saying she wants to help her. The spunky girl attacks the guard and releases thakurain from her chains. Then outlines a plan where Thakurain escapes and the young girl stays back.

What does Thakurain do? Coolly accepts the plan and makes off. No worries about what will happen to the young girl when Tejawat finds out. Now she has no excuses.. she cant claim to not know how devious and ruthless Thakursa is. And yet she makes off after some cursory questioning...

Seriously what is this woman made off? She is no better than her sister - kaakisa. Both are cut from the same cloth...

you know the whole forum was up in arms when Kaakisa sacrificed Sumer... But guys that's exactly what Thakurain did earlier... she sacrificed her child!!!!!

bleh! Thakurain is creepy to me...
Edited by deep0909 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Even I found the thakurain selfish... Laila said that there's a chance she will be killed but did thakurain no... No... She just upped and went thinking this girl loves my son let me use her.. I do hope rudra throws her out..
 If tejawat had been a good man... So would her upping and going be justified
SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yes...she is being shown as very shallow n selfish...Rudra's hatred for her is completely justified...When she enters PaRud's life, she will create difference of opinion between Rudra n Paro again..:(
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So true! I cant believe this is the same woman who showered paro wid love n made her who she is..her behavior is really unbelievable..pakka kaakisa ki behen hai :(
deep0909 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SingaporeFan

Yes...she is being shown as very shallow n selfish...Rudra's hatred for her is completely justified...When she enters PaRud's life, she will create difference of opinion between Rudra n Paro again..:(

Yeah it looks like that. Paro's earlier reaction indicates that Thatkurain will create a difference between Rudra and Paro... That would be terrible. I do hope Paro stays on Rudra's side. Whatever her feelings for Thakurain... Porr Rudra has been abandoned too many times
deep0909 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi279

So true! I cant believe this is the same woman who showered paro wid love n made her who she is..her behavior is really unbelievable..pakka kaakisa ki behen hai :(

You know this to me is a hole in the story. I have a child and I can tell you from my experience that children do what you do. Not what you say. Going by this, Paro has turned out very different from Mala. So it is indeed difficult to believe that Mala raised Paro to have all the values that Paro has... while Mala herself is weak willed and clueless
deep0909 thumbnail
Originally posted by: msin

Even I found the thakurain selfish... Laila said that there's a chance she will be killed but did thakurain no... No... She just upped and went thinking this girl loves my son let me use her.. I do hope rudra throws her out..

If tejawat had been a good man... So would her upping and going be justified

Exactly msin. That is the same question I had too... For me the only way Mala can redeem herself is if she goes back to tejawat and stands by her man. She must look to bring him back from the dark side... kinda like starwars bringing back darth vader :-)