Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF - THE LOVE THAT FELL IN HIS ARMS

Vsahi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THE LOVE THAT FELL IN HIS ARMS

Prologue:

Arnav don't know how to console Khushi.

"Khushi! Pls stop crying. Its not going to happen again. I had made sure of that. He wont harm U again". He shushed her in his soft voice. He patted her back hugging her as tightly as possible."I'LL NOT ALLOW HIM TO EVEN TURN IN THE DIRECTION OF U", he told in a stern voice.

Khushi heard his words and looked in his eyes with her tear stained face.She was made to sit in his lap and she is hugging him as if he is the log that she got in the middle of a rough sea.

Fresh tears started once again in her hazel eyes as she looked at him tearing his heart.

"But Arnavji! He... He...  He almost got me today. I was afraid.afraid so much. I thought I would die."

Arnav immediately closed her mouth.

She removed his hand and continued, "I was searching..searching everywhere so that somehow I could reach U", saying this she reached for his cheek and caressed.

Arnav grabbed her hand and placed a soft kiss in her palm.

Khushi smiled for a second and then again her face crumpled, "Sorry Arnavji! I have disobeyed U and went out.Thats y I got this punishment. He... He...he tried to..tried to...", She whimpered not able to speak as the fear of that moments were engulfing her.

"Shh..Shh.. Khushi. I have come na? Then y r u crying now? I have saved U and have beaten him to pulp. I have handed him to the police. He won't ever come in Ur way.IN MY WAY. He cant come outside the jail as V have filed case under the murder of Ur Babuji and for Kidnapping U and for the attempted rape."

Khushi flinched at the last words.

Arnav tightened his hold and continued, "Shyam Jiju will make sure that he gets his punishment in the court. So don't worry. He definitely cant come out. Now come on. Fresh up. Di and Jijull call at any time to speak to U", he helped her get up and it pained him seeing her state.

Her Anarkali Chudi was torn in many places showing her struggle; her hair dishevelled; A dressing in her forehead; Dirt on her face hands and legs; Tear stains on her beautiful face; Bruise narks on her wrists, cheeks and upper arm made him clench his teeth and fist as an urge to kill that **** Pramad welled up inside him, who have the guts to touch Khushi. HIS KHUSHI.

'No Khushi its not ur fault. I only have failed U. U were with me with full trust in these two months. But i failed U. I should have put extra protection to U', Arnav thought painfully.

He left a sigh and then took Khushi to her room. He went to bathroom to prepare a hot tub bath and asked her refresh.

Khushi was not at all aware of his thinking and carings and his efforts to pacify her. She went silently inside the bathroom, removed her cloths and immersed herself in the hot tub and in the memories of the past four months. 

*_*_*_*

I'll post the first chapter seeing the response :s

Next chapter 1 page 2 

Edited by Vsahi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnie-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey!!! It seems intresting
But who is snake khushi & arnav talking about who tried to hurt khushi?
I was assuming him to be shyaam snake lol
But anyways i like it
If you ask me.. i would like
if you continue 😊Edited by Arnie-girl - 9 years ago
jazz.kaur thumbnail
its interesting...plz do continue...
mayuloveu thumbnail
Really interesting. Plz continue soon. Plz pm me next update. Plzzxx
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was interesting storyline...

Thank God at least Arnav trusts Kushi not his Jajaji...
Vsahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnie-girl

Hey!!! It seems intresting
But who is snake khushi & arnav talking about who tried to hurt khushi?
I was assuming him to be shyaam snake lol
But anyways i like it
If you ask me.. i would like
if you continue 😊

Here PRAMAD is the Villian and Shyam is good dear😊
tparvaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeness dear
Fabulous starting. 

How is that guy ..
How Arshi get married. ?.
I love arshi conversion n scene too. 

Please continue. Soon
Looking forward to next update. 
Please continue... n do mp me for next update. 

Vsahi thumbnail

CHAPTER-1:- The start of nightmare in her beautiful dream

Khushi was in the last few months of her fashion designing course.She is sweet, beautiful, lovable, very helping and down to earth girl.

She was living with her father in Lucknow in her own small safe cocoon like world. She was her father's only princess. After her Ma's death at her age of 5, her Papa

Shashi became everything to her.

Shashi Gupta was a renowned sweet shop owner and did everything for his Khushi's khushi. It was a life any girl would like to have.

But it all ended when she saw Pramad, son of an Ex-MP in a birthday party of her friend.

He was looking at her as though he'll eat her alive in that whole party.After that party he followed her wherever she went like an obsessed man. She ignored him completely but he never gave up.

After one month when Khushi was preparing for her final exams, that Pramad proposed her. Propose is a good word. It shouldn't be used here. He demanded her to be his second wife. She had nauseating feeling hearing that. She clearly remembered her wife in that party, a beautiful woman and for god's sake she was pregnant. One look at her itself told that she was not at all happy with marriage life. There was a constant fear in her eyes looking at her so called husband.

Khushi scolded him and gave him a piece of advice(as if he'll hear and follow it) telling him not to disturb her and live with his wife. As expected he was not at all hearing her instead was ogling at her from head to toe which made her squirm in disgust.

After that instant she never went alone. She always go with her Babuji or with her friend Preetho.

Both she and Preetho gave their exams successfully and planned to enjoy their one month vacation before the results. They didn't worry about the results as they will be the toppers as usual and they already have their jobs reserved in the top most company AR designs{(HOW? Ill explain later in flashback)}

But fate had other plans.

She didn't know that Pramad have threatened her father that he have to agree with him or else he'll make sure that Khushi ll be his at any cost.

It was the day after her exam and she was in home watching F TV, noting some points her notebook.

Preetho called her and told happily that Aman bhai s coming next day as their exams were over.

Why wouldn't she be happy? She got her dream love in Aman bhai.

And was going to work with him in AR. She should be happy. She was happy for her friend.

Just then her father came with a gloomy face. She sat beside him and asked why he was like that.

Her father told about Pramad's threat and told her that he went to police station to give a complaint about it. But in that police station they were not at all reacting seriously instead they told him to co-operate with him as he is a dangerous person.

Khushi felt fear for the first time about him. She looked at her Papa who was thinking seriously.

After some time Shashi looked at his Khushi, "Kush! Go and pack some cloths, ur certificates, ur designs and necessary things", he wrote down an address and gave it to her. " This is my friend Govindh Sharma's address. He s living in Delhi. He'll help u. U go and stay there for some time till this problem gets over. U discard ur sim and buy a new one on ur way . Dont contact me for some days dear. I know it'll be hard but its for ur own safety.", he hugged her tightly as though he couldn't meet her there after.

Khushi refused to leave her Babuji but he was adamant. She eventually accepted and did as he told without knowing that it ll be the last she gonna she him.

When she almost reached Delhi the next day early morning, She bought a news paper and a new sim card in a bus stop. She was taking different different buses in each bus stop to Delhi as per her Babuji's idea.

She read the important news alone first and when she got bored she started to read all the news.

Thats when, She got the first shock of that big day which was waiting with many roller coaster turns. She read the news of her father death!!! It told that the police don't know whether it is murder or suicide but as his daughter is missing may be she might have run away, so he might have killed himself due to shame. Khushi couldn't read further.

But She knew the truth. That bas**** have killed her father and now bribed the police to end the case as suicide.

Khushi was too stunned to react.

When she reached Delhi, her trance was broken by the conductor and she took some time to come to reality.

She controlled her tears remembering the danger she is in and made a promise on her Papa to save herself from him at any cost for which her Papa gave his own life.

She called her Babuji's friend from public phone booth and the next shock of the day hit her.

Govindh uncle told that Pramad's goons have come and searched for her there, so his home was not safe for her. He asked her to go away from the bus stop as they might come there to search for her.

Khushi didn't waste much time in wondering and she took the first local bus she saw. She just stared blankly outside.

After a hour or so, a temple got her attention. She got out of the bus in the next stop and walked towards the temple.

It was her Devi Maiyya temple. She went to the mandhir and just stared at the smiling idol for some time to find some solace.

Some time later, She went to a corner kept her luggage and sat down. She was tired both emotionally and physically.She leaned against the wall and cried her heart out remembering her days with her Papa.

Thats when She saw ANJALIJI.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Thanks for the comments and encouragement.As i told I posted the first chapter. comment it and hit like if u like:)))

_-_-_-_-_

Next Chapter 2 - page 3
Edited by Vsahi - 9 years ago
Vsahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: honey-sweety

That was interesting storyline...

Thank God at least Arnav trusts Kushi not his Jajaji...

In my story Shyam is good guy😊 PRAMAD is the villian😊
Arnie-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vsahi

Here PRAMAD is the Villian and Shyam is good dear😊

Yeah pramad is evil!! i am already curious to know more.. (: