Rangrasiya

Rangarasiya Written Update 3rd Jun 2014

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Sorry doing a brief one today as problem with my recording and power went off

Rangrasiya Written Update 3 Jun 2014

Rudra throws all the bangles and asks her whether she wants to leave him and go he says I brought these bangles for you and asks her where she will leave and go. She is quiet and he scolds her without  telling me you will leave me and go and keeps on shouting despite her telling him about her oath with Bholenath that she will leave and go once he is cured . Rudra shouts and  says like my mother you  will also leave. You say that you love me  but want to leave me and go is this love.

He leaves and goes.

Laila beats the man and takes him out of the view and as Maasa is looking on  both tie him up and Takurain changes and comes  and Laila asks her to run away and Laila stays there .

Thakur  discovers thakurian has run away he tries to find her but she hides and he cant see her
Mythali is crying Samrat  is trying to placate  her she says Paro took oath on her not to tell anyone but he says Bholenath will not separate them he will show them the way to be together and asks her to smile as everything will be OK. 

Rudra  is sitting on the steps of the platform and gets FBs of all the good moments with Paro  from the starting and the song in the BG

Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar

http://www.lyricsmint.com/2014/05/banjaara-ek-villain.html#ixzz33avl2XxU

Paro is walking and crying and  hears all are shouting what why are you doing like this the train is about to come Paro runs to him and says what are you doing.

PRECAP the promo scene where Rudra says why are you bothered you said nothing will happen to me all are catching Paro who is very worried.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
No one stickied WU which I posted yesterday immediately after telecast ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²