Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Raghu:I will Die without you Baabyji :D

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
OMGG OMGG Did Raghu just say I will die without u when Shivani talks about whether she lives or dies , he should take care of himself and Raghu goes like "if something happens to u , I will give up my life since as it is I will die without u"  ...

Aahhh RaShi r so similar in nature na ... We hv seen Shivani wanting to give up her life if Raghu is not in her life and today we see Raghu too wants the same , that is give up his life if Shivani is not there 😳😳 ... Mayb now Raghu will realise how it feels when the person u love wants to go far away from u and thats when the feelling of restlessness or the idea of giving up your life comes in which earlier we saw in Shivani and today we see the same in Raghu as the fear of loosing Shivani to death is slowing sinking into Raghu  ...

This looks like Raghu's  love track only .. his confession on "I will die without u" and in precap when Shivani blasts hotel manager for misbehaving with Raghu and he looks all mesmerised with it  clearly indicates that this is his love realisation track and also the realisation of how Shivani considers him as her equal and not like a servant which will finally open up his mind   👍🏼

I am totally on Shivani's side today  .. Raghu has no right to take care of her  treatment costs now as they hv no real relation and she showed arrogence and anger to Raghu just to stop Raghu from taking care of her treatment 👍🏼 ... Also when Raghu broke the news about his fake marriage , I thought its human for her to react and show her anger on Raghu out of hurt as Raghu did play with the emotions of his own family too which is a valid point ...

But here is a catch ... Raghu did all this for Shivani .. Yes when it comes to Shivani , he goes all blind and does not think what is right and what is wrong .. Whether its Sumi or anyone else , he just does not care  .. He will do what is right for Shivani  😳 .. Like Sumi herself told Raghu on phone that when it comes to Shivani , u go blind and just does not think  ... Well I sort of agree with Sumi here   but thats what is love Raghu 😳

The only thing which I dint like was Shivani forcing Raghu to say sorry to Sumitra when she is well aware that Sumitra came to the house with a motive to destroy Raghu and family .. So I dint get why suddenly Shivani was hell bent to make Raghu realise how he comitted a big sin by playing with Sumi's emotions and making Raghu further guilty and indebted towards Sumitra ?? 😕😕 ... Because of this , Raghu will always feel the burden of being unfair with Sumi and thus Sumi might b painted as a victim  here unless Latha and Bela finds out her real evil face now that truth is out and bring it before Raghu 🤔

I understnad Shivani felt bad because Raghu lied about the fake marriage act but what I dint understand was Shivani's sudden change of attitude towards Sumitra , showing all sympathy towards her  😕 ... Or is it because Shivani feels she might even die now and so its better Raghu remains loyal to Sumi and so she makes him apologise to Sumi here ?? 🤔

Anyways the point here is if Raghu played with Sumi's emotions then Shivani too did same with Karan and so I see both here making a common mistake of using a third person for their own selfish motives and so the middle point here is RaShi r just madly in love with each other and so whoever comes their way , they will either get used or thrown like what happens to Sumi and Karan 😆😆

What I liked in the episode was Shivani dint force herself on Raghu today after fake marriage truth was out 👍🏼 ; She now knows that she cant force her love on Raghu until and unless Raghu himself realises it and so right now I see its Raghu's turn to realise Shivani's value in his life and fall in love with her 😳

So now Sumi's truth is out in front of all .. Is this end of her track or will she play victim card before Latha or will she go nrgative all out ?? 🤔

And will RaShi spends night in some Tabela now  because I dont see both getting room in that hotel for sure 😛😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well Raghu and shivani scenes were good

Shivani was practical and out of her delusional stuff when she was driving away Raghu saying that they don't even have servant relation

I did not like mahaanta keeda biting shivani

And no idea where sumitra track is going whether it is end or new twisted beginning
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My like button not working 😡
Awesome episode with awesome analysis 👏
Loved both were transparent  in all respect 
Shi  & Raghu are same side of the coin 
Just hope sumi track ends on a happy note 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Well Raghu and shivani scenes were good

Shivani was practical and out of her delusional stuff when she was driving away Raghu saying that they don't even have servant relation

I did not like mahaanta keeda biting shivani

And no idea where sumitra track is going whether it is end or new twisted beginning

Spot on Vyas 👏👏 .. I like Shivani being selfish and flawed instead of suddenly going all mahaan towards Sumitra which I felt was out of character especially when she knows Sumi's real face well ...

I think it could b more of damage contrl for the slap fiasco .. so CVs wanted to show one woman showing sympathy on other woman errr 😕

and yes liked the fact that she is no more living in a fairytale world 👍🏼
jagadeepthisha thumbnail
Just one week before shivani was asking raghu to divorce sumi...today how come she is thinking from sumi
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanitha7

My like button not working 😡

Awesome episode with awesome analysis 👏
Loved both were transparent  in all respect 
Shi  & Raghu are same side of the coin 
Just hope sumi track ends on a happy note 

Yess I find RaShi so similar ... they both want to give up their life for each other and cant see anyone else when it comes to each other .. wish Raghu realises this bit in Mumbai track 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jagadeepthisha

Just one week before shivani was asking raghu to divorce sumi...today how come she is thinking from sumi

I agree .. thats why I felt the part of Shivani asking Raghu to apologise to Sumi a bit weird .. why this sudden sympathy 😕 ...
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

OMGG OMGG Did Raghu just say I will die without u when Shivani talks about whether she lives or dies , he should take care of himself and Raghu goes like "if something happens to u , I will give up my life since as it is I will die without u"  ...

Aahhh RaShi r so similar in nature na ... We hv seen Shivani wanting to give up her life if Raghu is not in her life and today we see Raghu too wants the same , that is give up his life if Shivani is not there 😳😳 ... Mayb now Raghu will realise how it feels when the person u love wants to go far away from u and thats when the feelling of restlessness or the idea of giving up your life comes in which earlier we saw in Shivani and today we see the same in Raghu as the fear of loosing Shivani to death is slowing sinking into Raghu  ...

This looks like Raghu's  love track only .. his confession on "I will die without u" and in precap when Shivani blasts hotel manager for misbehaving with Raghu and he looks all mesmerised with it  clearly indicates that this is his love realisation track and also the realisation of how Shivani considers him as her equal and not like a servant which will finally open up his mind   👍🏼

I am totally on Shivani's side today  .. Raghu has no right to take care of her  treatment costs now as they hv no real relation and she showed arrogence and anger to Raghu just to stop Raghu from taking care of her treatment 👍🏼 ... Also when Raghu broke the news about his fake marriage , I thought its human for her to react and show her anger on Raghu out of hurt as Raghu did play with the emotions of his own family too which is a valid point ...

My disagreement starts at this point...agree shivani has the ri8 to Q R wht right he has to hide her illness from her (though she knows it's for her good)...she has the right to deny R's money for her treatment...but here in this epi her intention in showing arrogance towards R is not to stop the burden off him but is kind of revenge...that he married sumi...she got deeply hurt that he choose sumi than her...it's her Ego which got hurt there...if it's really her concern for his financial burden then y did she got ready for treatment when the fake marriage thing came out...shivani always keeps her emotions 1st her own feelings ahead of other's emotions or their lives...and R is no exception...wht hapnd to her sefl talk yest in hospital caring for his financial burden that as soon she heard of fake marriage today again throwed her burden oh him????😲  now y suddenly how did he got a right to give her treatment...they still have no relation between them??😕

But here is a catch ... Raghu did all this for Shivani .. Yes when it comes to Shivani , he goes all blind and does not think what is right and what is wrong .. Whether its Sumi or anyone else , he just does not care  .. He will do what is right for Shivani  😳 .. Like Sumi herself told Raghu on phone that when it comes to Shivani , u go blind and just does not think  ... Well I sort of agree with Sumi here   but thats what is love Raghu 😳

yes R does this mistake again and again...keeping shivani in front... I said it's a mistake because he him self has not realized it yet...that he forgets what is ri8 and wht is wrong when it comes to her... and for all this what he gets back here is a blame that he is mean to everyone...😕 at least he doesnt get respect from shivani though she knows the fact that he does everything for her good... But 2 day his concern for her is not out of obligation towards Daju's word...not as a naukar nor as a Husband...

The only thing which I dint like was Shivani forcing Raghu to say sorry to Sumitra when she is well aware that Sumitra came to the house with a motive to destroy Raghu and family .. So I dint get why suddenly Shivani was hell bent to make Raghu realise how he comitted a big sin by playing with Sumi's emotions and making Raghu further guilty and indebted towards Sumitra ?? 😕😕 ... Because of this , Raghu will always feel the burden of being unfair with Sumi and thus Sumi might b painted as a victim  here unless Latha and Bela finds out her real evil face now that truth is out and bring it before Raghu 🤔

Yes agree...she is so out of her character today...🤔 can't believe her...😲 from when did sumi became Bechari sumi to shivani...🤔...it's from the same sumi  she is asking R to take a divorce what hapnd to this concern then??? shivani just wants to put the blame on Raghu for her mistakes... is not she who put the condition to marry sumi...is it not she who asked him Divorce her...that time she doesn't know that marriage is fake...but still want to ruin her life...now after knowing that the marriage is fake if she shows concern for sumi only shows how dual faced shivani is...

I understnad Shivani felt bad because Raghu lied about the fake marriage act but what I dint understand was Shivani's sudden change of attitude towards Sumitra , showing all sympathy towards her  😕 ... Or is it because Shivani feels she might even die now and so its better Raghu remains loyal to Sumi and so she makes him apologise to Sumi here ?? 🤔

Anyways the point here is if Raghu played with Sumi's emotions then Shivani too did same with Karan and so I see both here making a common mistake of using a third person for their own selfish motives and so the middle point here is RaShi r just madly in love with each other and so whoever comes their way , they will either get used or thrown like what happens to Sumi and Karan 😆😆

What I liked in the episode was Shivani dint force herself on Raghu today after fake marriage truth was out 👍🏼 ; She now knows that she cant force her love on Raghu until and unless Raghu himself realises it and so right now I see its Raghu's turn to realise Shivani's value in his life and fall in love with her 😳

So now Sumi's truth is out in front of all .. Is this end of her track or will she play victim card before Latha or will she go nrgative all out ?? 🤔

And will RaShi spends night in some Tabela now  because I dont see both getting room in that hotel for sure 😛😆

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Spot on Vyas 👏👏 .. I like Shivani being selfish and flawed instead of suddenly going all mahaan towards Sumitra which I felt was out of character especially when she knows Sumi's real face well ...

I think it could b more of damage contrl for the slap fiasco .. so CVs wanted to show one woman showing sympathy on other woman errr 😕

and yes liked the fact that she is no more living in a fairytale world 👍🏼

Well agree

Shivani worried about sumitra was hilarious and out of character like Raghu slapping a woman

And that sumitra is going nowhere and it is just beginning of torture for us
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Latha.I

My disagreement starts at this point...agree shivani has the ri8 to Q R wht right he has to hide her illness from her (though she knows it's for her good)...she has the right to deny R's money for her treatment...but here in this epi her intention in showing arrogance towards R is not to stop the burden off him but is kind of revenge...that he married sumi...she got deeply hurt that he choose sumi than her...it's her Ego which got hurt there...if it's really her concern for his financial burden then y did she got ready for treatment when the fake marriage thing came out...shivani always keeps her emotions 1st her own feelings ahead of other's emotions or their lives...and R is no exception...wht hapnd to her sefl talk yest in hospital caring for his financial burden that as soon she heard of fake marriage today again throwed her burden oh him????😲  now y suddenly how did he got a right to give her treatment...they still have no relation between them??😕

Latha I m not sure if I fully agree on this .. But even if fake marriage truth is out , why should Shivani agree for treatment and take money from him when she is no more his wife ?  if she said yes for treatment , we would hv said the minute she knows he is not married , she jumps for the treatment without considering Raghu's fiancial issues  and when she does not agree , we say why not  ..  I dint really see it as revenge at all because if it was revenge or ego , then she would hv kept a condition to marry her instead of asking him to apologise to Sumitra  as that would hv satisfied her ego na 🤔 .. but she kept no such condition despite knowing that Raghu is a free man now

yes R does this mistake again and again...keeping shivani in front... I said it's a mistake because he him self has not realized it yet...that he forgets what is ri8 and wht is wrong when it comes to her... and for all this what he gets back here is a blame that he is mean to everyone...😕 at least he doesnt get respect from shivani though she knows the fact that he does everything for her good... But 2 day his concern for her is not out of obligation towards Daju's word...not as a naukar nor as a Husband...

I guess he himself does not knbow why he felt this way for Shivani .. in fact he looked a bit lost today and helpless too when Shivani refused to take his help

Yes agree...she is so out of her character today...🤔 can't believe her...😲 from when did sumi became Bechari sumi to shivani...🤔...it's from the same sumi  she is asking R to take a divorce what hapnd to this concern then??? shivani just wants to put the blame on Raghu for her mistakes... is not she who put the condition to marry sumi...is it not she who asked him Divorce her...that time she doesn't know that marriage is fake...but still want to ruin her life...now after knowing that the marriage is fake if she shows concern for sumi only shows how dual faced shivani is...

I wont say she is dual faced .. I think thats too harsh a word to use here but yes she was certainly out of character in asknig Raghu to say sorry to Sumi .. And I feel it was more of damage control done by CVs here as a hue and cry was made over Sumitra getting slapped and how Bela and co laughed over it .. so CVs wanted to show female lead standing up for another woman here