Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

PrAja OS: Man mast magan bass tera naam dohraaye (PART 2 UPADTED Pg 8)

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Shello my dear PrAjaIans 😎. So I'm back with another OS😃 And it's a happy one. I hope you all will like it. Please give you feedbacks. If I get enough of them than I can update another part, I mean make it a 2 part OS. So her it goes. Have a happy reading😃.

A/N: Dear readers, this OS does not follow any real rules of the actual marriage rules. Like the bride and groom were not allowed to meet before marriage but here its completely different. The thing is when I wrote this OS, I really wasn't aware of the real rules and rituals, so its just my imagination. I apologise. But give this a try and you would definitely love it...After all more than facts, its fiction which charms us the most. Apologies again for wrong rituals.

"Wah Ajabde, aap kitni khubsurat lag rahi hai, hum sach keh rahein hai Ajabde aap aaj bohot bohot bohot adhik khubsurat lag rahi hai. Sach kahen, humein to aapse jalan ho rahi hai. Hehehehe." Phool giggled as she put the bindi on Ajabde's forehead.

"Aisa kuch nahin hai Phool, aap bhi naa. Aisa kuch bhi nahin hai. Woh to aapne humara khud shringaar kiya hai isiliye."Ajabde said smilingly standing up.

"Ab hum hai hi itne gunwati. Kya karein? " Phool said showing fake proudness by helding her head high. Both of the girls soon broke into fits of laughter.

"Waise maan na parega Ajabde, aap bohot bhagyashali hai, itna pyaar karne waale patidev jo mil rahein hai." Phool again said as she sat on the bed. "Dekhiye toh, kitna gehra rang chada hai aapke mehendi ka. Isse to saaf pata chalta hai ke kitne prem karte hai aapse Kunwar Pratap. Aur aaj to ve apni nazar aapse hata hi nahin paayenge." Phool said mischievously. Ajabde was blushing profusely by now.

"Ph..phool aap yeh kya keh rahi hai, aap bhi na, kuch bhi kehti rehti hai humesha." Ajabde said turning aroung her face to hide her blush. Just then...

"Ajabde, Phool, chaliye, sabhi aapka intezaar kar rahein hai. Ajabde, aap taiyaar hui ki nahin." JB entered the room calling out for two of the girls. When she saw Ajabde she was mesmerized. How beautiful she was looking.

"Ajabde, aap toh aaj bohot khubsurat lag rahi hai. Nazar naa lage kisi ki." Saying this JB put a kaala nazar ka tika on Ajabde's neck as Ajabde smiled.

"Achha ab chaliye. Sabhi intezaar kar rahein hai aapka.chaliye." JB said going out of the rom.

Ajabde and Phool followed her. Soon they were in the hall were the ceremony was held. The hall was decorated elegantly. As Ajabde and Phool entered the hall, Ajabde saw Kunwar Pratap very restless. His friends were talking with him but his attention was not there. His eyes were searching for someone else. "Kya hua Baojiraj? Aap itne utaawle kyun ho rae hai?"asked Venidaas teasingly.

"Arrey Venidaas, aapko samajh mein nahin aa raha? Humare Baojiraj se aur raha nahin ja raha. Ajabde bhabi sa ko dekhne ke liye taras gaye hai bechaare!" Chakrapani said and all the friends burst into laughter.

"Chakrapaani, Venidaas, aap logo ko toh hum baad mein dekh lenge." Pratap said angrily.

"Dekh lijiyega Baojira dekh lijiyega.Parantu abhi ke liye aap humein nahin udhar dekhiye." Said Venidaas signaling towards the entrance of the hallway. Pratap turned his face towards the direction and was left mesmerized. Mesmerized by his Ajabde's beauty. Yes, by his Ajabde's beauty. Pratap felt as if he had never seen someone so beautiful and perfect like her.

Ajabde was coming with her eyes downwards. When she looked up she found the most handsome and charming person staring back at her with love in his eyes. She admired his beautiful features. She advanced towards the place where the bride and groom where supposed to sit for the ritual. Pratap too advanced towards the place with his eyes fixed at her. They sat opposite to each other. Ajabde with Saubhagyawati and Phool on her side and Pratap with Chakrapani and Venidas by his side.

"Kunwar Pratap aur Ajabde, ab hum aapko batate hai ki iss rasm mein kya hota hai." Sajja Bai said excitedly. She turned towards Pratap and said "Kunwar Pratap, aapko Ajabde ki haath mein lage mehendi mein apna naam dhoondna hai? Thik hai? Aur agar aapko apna naam mil gaya unke haath ki mehendi mein to Ajabde apni poori zindagi aapki har baat manengi. Aur agar aap haar gaye, to aapko unhe koi uphaar dena parega jo woh chahengi aur saath hi saath sadaiv ke liye unhi ki baat man ni paregi." Sajja Bai explained.

"Hum samjh gaye manjali maa. Ab ham aaj tak kabhi na kissi se hare hai aur na kabhi haarenge. Hum hi jeetenge." Pratap said with confidence.

"Woh isliye jeeja ji kyunki aaj tak aapka humari Ajabde ke saath kabhi pala nahin pada. Aur waise bhi yaad hai na ki anguthi dhundne waali khel mein to aap Ajabde se haar hi gaye the." Phool said as she was sure that her best friend will win.

"Aisa nahin hai Phool..." Ajabde said looking down. "Yaad rakhiyega Kunwar Pratap aapko lekin adhik samaye nahin milega." JB said as she asked them to start the game(or ritual or whatever).

Ajabde moves her palm forward. Pratap takes her palm and holds it to find his name. When their hands came in contact, both of them felt a current or a shiver run down their spines. That feeling was so strange yet so soothing. Both of them looked at each other's eyes. And there they were, lost in each other. It was getting impossible for Pratap to take his eyes off from the beautiful girl sitting in front of him. Ajabde looked down wards as a blush crept her cheeks. It just added to her beauty.

"Baojiraj, jaldi kijiye, samay jaa raha hai." Venidas said. "Ha...haan" Pratap said as he came out from his stance. He started looking his name in her palm. It was really a tough job, he was rying hard but how was he supposed to concentrate on this when his mind and heart, both wanted to look at the beauty in front of them than this stupid designs. Every 5 seconds, he took a look at her and found her more beautiful each time.

"Basss, ab aapka samay khatam Pratap. Ajabde jeet gayi. Hehehe" JB said happily going towards her daughter in law.

"Nahin nahin, aisa nahin hai. Humein to lagta hai, inke haath mein humara naam hai hi nahin. Haan...humen to dikhi hi nahin." Pratap said trying to defend himself.

Chakrapani said "Woh to aapko tab dikhega na bauji raj jab aap ka dyaan wahan pe hoga. Aapki nazrein to pure samay Ajabde bhabi sa par hi tha. Hehehee." And everyone there started laughing while our adorable PrAja looked down embarrassed.

"Achha Ajabde, jab Kunwar Pratap apna naam nahin dhund paaye iska matlab aapko to uphaar milna chahiye hai na? To chaliye, mangiye jeeja jee se kuch." Phool said elbowing Ajabde.

Ajabde looked at Pratap who blinked once in order to assure her. But Ajabde didn't want anything. She was getting married to the person whom she loved so much, the person who loved her deeply, truly and unconditionally. What else can she ask for?

"Humein kuch nahin chahiye Phool." Ajabde said with a soft smile on her face.

"Nahin nahin, aisa kaise, Ajabde ab jab Kunwar Pratap haar gaye hai to unhe to aapko kuch dena hi parega. Ajabde sharmaiye mat, mangiye na aapne liye koyi uphaar." JB said lovingly.

"Nahin Rani Maa, humein kuch nahin chahiye. Hum bhala aur kya maang sakte hai jab humare paas sab kuch hai. Aap jaisi snehsheel Raani Maa, Phool jaisi pakki sakhi aur...aur ..." She looked at Pratap who was grinning by now. Pratap knew very well whose name she was going to take. But Ajabde was too shy to say that.

"Aur Kunwar Pratap jaise veer aur itne prem karne waale patidev. Hahahaha" Saubhagyawati said as everyone broke into laughter. Pratap was also smirking while Ajabde was blushing profusely.

"Achha achhha theek hai. Bohot taang kichayi karli aap logon ne humre dono bachho ki." JB said to Phool and Saubhagyawati who were still giggling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ajabde, sach kahein to aaj humein bohot maza aaya. Aap kitna zyada sharma rahi thi!" Phool again giggled while she sat on the bed.

"Haan haan thik hai, uda lijiye jitna udana hai humara mazaak! Baari to humari bhi aayegi, jab aapka vivah hoga tab hum bhi aapko issi tarha chiraynge. Yaad rakhiyega." Ajabde said sitting beside Phool.

"Par philhaal to aap hi ki shaadi ho rahi hai na!" and again she giggled. "Achha yeh sab choriye, aap jaldi se mehel ke peeche jo aangan hai waha chali jaaiye. Jaiye jaiye, jaldi kijiye." Phool said to Ajabde

"Wahan par kyun woh bhi abhi? Abhi to suryaast hone hi waala hai." Ajabde asked confused by Phool's words.

"Ohff, Ajabde aapna bohot zyada sawaal karti hai, hum keh rahein hai jaiye matlab jaiye, yeh aapki priya sakhi ka aadesh hai. Ab jaiye na." Phool said pushing Ajabde out of the room.

"Achha baba thik hai, jaa rahein hai hum." Saying this Ajabde started going towards the aangan.(Ok friends, by aangan I mean the place where Pratap confessed, the place where Ajabde was feeding the pigeons. Actually I didn't know what that place is exactly called.)

"Phool bhi na, ab unhone hume yahan kyun bhej diya. Inka hum kuch nahin kar sakte hai." Ajabde said standing there in the aangan when she felt that someone was behind her. She quickly turned around and was relieved to find it nobody other than Pratap.

"Hahahaha, aap darr gayi thin a achaanak humein dekh kar." Pratap said laughing.

"Ab aap iss prakar se achaanak aa jayenge toh hum darrenge nahin?" Ajabde said.

"Achha chaliye, aaiye aur yahan humare saath baithiye." Pratap held her hand and made her sit with him on the steps of the aangan(again apologies if aangan is not the correct word for that place).

"Par Kunwar Pratap yahan kyun bulaya aapne humein." Ajabde said sitting beside Pratap.

"Bass yunhi, kyun hum nahin bula sakte aapko, sirf aapko do shan dekhne ke liye? Do shan kyun humein to lagta hai hum aapko aise hi dekhte rahein sara din." Pratap said looking at her pretty face.

"Humne aisa kab kaha aap humein bula nahin sakte?" saying this she looked down as a small blush crept across her cheeks.

"Humne aapko yeh dene ke liye bulaya hai." Pratap said. He showed Ajabde a small box which had beautiful designs engraved in it.

"Par iski kya aavashyakta thi Kunwar Pratap." Ajabde said as she carefully looked at the beautiful box. Pratap gave it to her and asked her to open it. Ajabde took the box and started opening it.

She was totally mesmerized. Inside that box there were two beautiful golden bangles (which we say bala, not those thin ones but the thicker ones). It had beautiful designs carved in it. They were very very pretty, in fact the prettiest one she had ever seen. She took them in her hands and looked at them carefully. What caught her eyes was her own name "Ajabde" engraved in it. Yes, her named was engraved in it. It was almost getting mixed with the beautiful carvings but if one looked at it closely or carefully her name could be seen.

"Yeh kitni zyada khubsurat hai!! Humne aaj se pehle itni khubsurat bala kabhi nahin dekhi hai. Aur ismein...ismein to humara naam bhi hai." Ajabde said happily looking at Pratap.

Pratap was busy admiring his beautiful and innocent would-be-wife. "Aap ko pasand aaya, yeh humne khaas aapke liye banwaya hai." Pratap said as his eyes twinkled knowing that she liked it. Pratap took her hand and mad her wear those bangles. Ajabde looked happily at those bangles in her wrists. At that moment Pratap saw the same Ajabde whom he once met in Bijolia in the early morning. Not that Ajabde who thought her not worthy for him, who thought herself not fit for being happy. She was looking truly happy and pleased today. He prayed to Eklingji to keep her always happy like this.

"Ajabde, woh dekhiye." Pratap said pointing forward, towards the sky. The scene in front of them was just BEAUTIFUL.

The previously blue sky was streaked with the most beautiful sunset the two have ever seen. The sky was filled with the most brilliant orange complimented perfectly with hues of red and crimson, hints of dark blue lingering behind the bluish grey of the forth coming night sky.

Ajabde rested her head on Pratap's shoulder staring at the setting sun. Pratap encircled his arm around her shoulder. The feeling was so nice, so warm they felt in each other's silent company and the beautiful environment was an added bonus. They didn't want this moment to end, how they wished to spend their whole life like this, happy and comfortably in each other's company. Two of them sent a silent prayer to god to keep them like this, happy and together forever.

Ok, now finally I'm finished. Thanks for reading. Please leave your lovely comments and do hit the LIKE button(of course if you like it). If you guys say I can update another part, which would be the last part.😳😊

Edited by AsYa_Celana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
awww Celu! Can I just screammm! 🤗

this is sooo sooo sooo awewsome! lost in PrAja land

wow, loved everybit of it...its like PrAja love was oozing from every sentence☺️ haaye, mai mar gayi...reading it again now😳 happy PrAja😳😳 CVs chahe jo bhi dikhaaye...tera OS na😳 haayeee imagine karke hi sukoon mil gaya👏⭐️
Bonhi_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG..!!!!

Praja marriage rituals...yippeee..!!!

Mehendi me naam dhundho abhyan me Pratap fails...hehehe. Waise ye ritual SR pe hota hai😉 But loved it all the same.

Phool calling Pratap jijaji...dil pe thandak pohoch gayi yaar😆 Can I dance..??

Praja sharmaoing...awwllee...my Praja..

JB & SB & Chakrawati & Venidas😃

Everything all the Prajains have been wanting for...is thus thus ke bhara in this OS...loved it. Plz continue it...sare rituals dikha do..marriage n SR bhi😳

Edited by Bonhi_ipkknd - 9 years ago
CallmeCel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

awww Celu! Can I just screammm!  🤗

this is sooo sooo sooo awewsome! lost in PrAja land

wow, loved everybit of it...its like PrAja love was oozing from every sentence☺️ haaye, mai mar gayi...reading it again now😳 happy PrAja😳😳 CVs chahe jo bhi dikhaaye...tera OS na😳 haayeee imagine karke hi sukoon mil gaya👏⭐️

Thank you so much Hiru🤗  I am really happy that you liked it. 😃😃😃
I badly wanted this romantic PrAja marriage rituals. But inn CVs ke faltu drame ki wajah se kuch nahin mila aisa. So just thought of writing something on it. 😳😳😃😃

nonname thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will surely read it after the episode..👍🏼
I'm studying for my Driver's license test
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG😊 its so beautiful Celena 
I loved the way u showed phool and her bonding with Ajab
What lovely romance u showed of PrAja I have no words to express 
Thank you for lovely OS👏
CallmeCel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshul_CR7

will surely read it after the episode..👍🏼

I'm studying for my Driver's license test

Ok Anshul, will be waiting for your comment😃. Haan haan padle jaake,😆😆😆
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice os read karay kush hona padta hi MP mai kab hoga
CallmeCel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chit15

OMG😊 its so beautiful Celena 

I loved the way u showed phool and her bonding with Ajab
What lovely romance u showed of PrAja I have no words to express 
Thank you for lovely OS👏

Thank you so much buddy😃. I really wanted Phool to be Ajab's real best friend😊. In the show Phool is showed very much self centered😡, so just made her character a little selfless.😃
geetpagli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!! Celu aaj to tune mera dil jeet liya...😃😳i was literally smirking from the starting to the end ...god...seriously very very nicely written ...especially making phool a cupid of praja...a very nice thought...must say was simply awesome...pls pls update ...write the second part...i can already imagine the second part though...☺️and did i forget to mention the bangle gifting scene was very nice i wish cvs aisa dikhaye...😳