TB: BI+RR Mahasangam Offscreen masti

Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN-dENZo8ec 

They arr shwoing shooting of the seq..Harshad says rudra came in the morning shot and left quickly and i came a bit late as well..and Paro has been shooting in garmi as well..
SI says its a diff experience and its hotter than Jaisalmer and I am loving it..
HA says look how good Paro's english is hotter than jaisalmer😆Si lauughss..

SI says the twist in the mahgasangam is tht Paro has become black shooting in the sun🤣she asks BI ppl to tell abt their big twist..HA talks abt the circumstances and conditions they have been shooting and all how he was shooting till 7 am in the morning..SI says Liar he is the fairest of us all and he is tallking abt sun rain and all..just look at the one who is more darkest has been working the most😆

PR talks abt the mahasangam seq..HA talks abt Rudra being kadak and its difficult to get him to confess..

SI talks abt how happy she gets wen she sees things working out and ppl in love..
They show the inside dargah seq where they are tying the thread..SI says she asked for the time to stand still so she can spend it wid Rudra..She asks Alia tht I asked for chocolate cake I haven't go it yet..PR says yu will have patiencee..
Edited by Cute_Ash - 9 years ago
Hahahaah Sanaya will always be Sanaya ðŸ¤£ 

TFS ash..!! 🤗
Hahahahaha Sanaya love you..😳
Sanaya as usual very helarious😆Seems Harshad too has good sence og humour.What i like about Sanaya she is never thinks she is seniour superior &star.She soo quikly gel with her co actors,
Hahaha !! Sanaya is so Cute! 
There is liveliness where Sanaya is 
Tfs
Sanaya is such a sweetheart. Love how she's friendly with everyone! 

Sanaya is so adorable.. She needs no time at all to get along with new people.. 

TFS!!
sanaya is just awesome. love her. tfs😊