*OS* on ConFession : His HATRED to My LoVE - abhi kyun major Saab ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
hello guys !!

this is sasha ... 😛

this is my official first day in forum ... !
yeah ... it's official now, coz ... i used to read the forums without an account, but now ... i've finally made an account 😆😆

CoMinG to The NoTe For ReaDerS, 

a new writer has come in town guys, ... !! ⭐️⭐️

i just enjoy reading n writing stories n now, ... i'm also getting interested in sharing my stories to others ... loll !! 

SO, here's the first glimpse of my writing ... please don't expect too much ... coz u'll not be dissappointed 😉😆

( based on current track )

The picture starts with ... Rudra's reminiscences of his early days !!

the moment his eyes fell on a damsel in distress ... the ultimate beauty named PaRo ... as he wished to call her !!

he protected her, cared for her n then ... irrevocably fell in love with her ... !

he gets flashes of his first encounters of the strangest feeling in the world ... LoVE ... HIS FIRST LOVE !!

how he forced her to marry him, later his misunderstandings ... the NOT - SO - MEMORABLE vows he took with her 

he hit the floor as his mind was hit with feelings of remorse, pain n guilt !!

his eyes were getting closed ... n his heart started opening up ... his very own n popular ...  stoned heart, started to scream  n weep for it's beholder, paro !!

Scroll down for continuation ... 

with love,
sashi 😛

Edited by .sasha - 9 years ago
common guys... !!
39 views ... but no comments ?

didn't u guys like it ?😭
Originally posted by Marvel-freak

A great start, and welcome.

thank u very much !!

enjoyed and waitind for the update 😊
he hit the floor as his mind was hit with feelings of remorse, pain n guilt !!

his eyes were getting closed ... n his heart started opening up ... his very own n popular ...  stoned heart, started to scream  n weep for it's beholder, paro !!

people gathered around rudra, trying to wake him up. they tried everything from sprinkling water to moving him to consciousness, but ... he is our Rudra, the adamant BSD officer that he is, his mind didn't listen to other's !!

the only one person who could command him has gone leaving him behind, ... he knew that she would be somewhere near him n might be watching him 

n yeah... his heart is so attached to his better half, that ... it could even feel her presence .

after 5 mins of witnessing sheer torture, she ran to him ... hugged him n started crying for her majorsaab ... n he slowly wrapped his arms around his life ... both of them, savoring the warmth of other !!

this is the second life rudra got ... n its his second life coz ... from now onwards, he knew that his life will be a contrasting one from the life he had lead till now !

all the happy moments were recalled in their memories ... n he felt so happy to have her back in his arms 

but its short lived, as she withdrew from his grip n declared her mind ... " major Saab, manne jaana hai ... maine bholenath ko vachan diya hai ... mhre ko chod dijiye !! "

now, a very furious rudra started to scream at her ... 

" tu hosh mein hi Ki nahi ? manne chodkar jaane ka faisla liya kaise tune ? bawdi ho gayi hai kya ? ... tune kya soch rakha hai ... ki tu apne pyar ka izhaar karegi, mhaare saath ek din jee bhar ke jeeyegi, air phir in lamhon me apni puri zindagi bits degi ? ... tho ye soch tera bakwaas hai ... samjhi tu ? 

kya yahi pyaar hai ki ... tu sirf apne baare main soche ? ... mera kya hai ? ... mai tho pathar hoon na ... mujhe in Sab se koi farak nahi padega na ... !! mai pyaar ke bina  hi theek hoon na ? ... tu yehi tho sochti hai na ? ... mujhe jawaab deke chale jaana ... main nahi rokunga !! "

paro was shocked at his reverse questions ... she knew that today, she has to answer him n question him as well !!

" aap ye sab mhaare se puch rahe hain ? ... haan mein sirf apne baare mein sochti hoon ... apni pati ka suraksha chahtithi mein ... sirf apni pati me liye itna dukh akele jhelne ke liye nikal gayi mein ... ye tho bahut hi gandi baat hai na major Saab !!  

lekin, aapko kya hai ? aapko tho acha lagna chahiye ki mein chali jaa rahi hoon ... yaad hain kya ... aapke vachan, Jo phere me liye the aapne ? 

ab kyu major Saab ? ... abhi kyun aap mhaare ko aapke saath rakhna chahte hain ? "

rudra understood that ... its now or never ... !!

kyun ki tujhse pyaar karta hoon main !! ... kab se, ye tho mein nahi jaanta, par sirf tujhse hi karta hoon !!

aur agar tum chali jaogi tho dard tumhe akele nahi jhelna padega, kyun ki ... is dard mein bhi mein tumhaare saath rahunga ... samjhi tum ?

With love

Sashi
Edited by .sasha - 9 years ago
he confessed.yipeee!liked it.

Ahha! Good going, honey! Waiting to read more! Well worded! 👍🏼