New RaYa SS~*~*~Sab Mera Tu~*~*~ - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
~*~*~Sab Mera Tu~*~*

Ram, i'm afraid i have bad news for you!! Said doctor Ashutosh, one of the best neurologist of India.

What do you mean Ashu??asks Ram to his childhood buddy & family doctor.

Though you are recovering really fast, i'm afraid i'll have to keep you under observation for some more days & run some more tests to be absolutely sure that the conclusion i've drawn from your report is right or not; & one more thing, i have to get these reports double checked by Dr.Priya...

Dr.Priya??? Yeh kaun hai yaar??iska naam toh tere muh se kabhi nahin suna>_<, sach bata yaar, are you dating her!?

She is a neuro surgeon too, btw woh meri batchmate thi in college par woh MBBS ke baad MD ke liye Singapore gayi thi & just look at her luck yaar use ek celebrity patient ka case mila & she handeled it very well, infact she literally brought him back to life.She is being lauded for her achievement & every hospital has been trying to get her to work with them.

Accha!! Aisa kya hua tha uss patient ko?

Sabkuch batata hoon yaar, but baad mein. Now i need to go for routine rounds & check on the others...see you later buddy, get well soon.

Ok, but jaldi aaja yaar i get bored sleeping in here & you have banned cellphones, laptops, tabs...in general all electronic gadgets, which are my life & which could help me get over boredom but nahi!! Tu toh boriyat se meri jaan lenewala hai

Suddenly they hear a lady's voice 

''boriyat se nahin Mr. Kapoor if you insist on working at this pace even here,  you will die of overwork!!''

Dr.Ashutoh smiles, he turns back & is quite surprised at her makeover from a bookish girl uninterested in her looks to the beautiful damsel she has turned into

''Welcome back to India, Chashmish!! 

Hearing the word 'Chashmish' brings back fond memories of their college days for Priya but she seems quite annoyed at being reminded of her nickname.

I'm happy to point out 'Duffer' that i no longer wear glasses, she says visibly annoyed.

In their light hearted banter they had conveinently forgotten about Ram's presence in the room.

Not wanting to be left out, Ram clears his throat to make his presence felt & both friends come back to present

Ram takes one look at her & bam!! He's smitten by her beauty!!
Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 9 years ago
Very cute start dear😊
RaYa - Patient & Doctor
Very nice concept
continue soon

Continue soon yaar! Love the scenerio👏 Please update soon!
super cool beginning
Raya first meeting was nice
continue soon
P.s Pls continue ur other FF in which also Priya is a doctor and ashwin is her brother
 Hi, 
  nice  SS  good start. 
 Priya  a doc  n  ram  fallen  for her.

please continue  soon 

nyc start continue soon plzzz
superb start
interesting story
priya is a doctor
continue soon