Rangrasiya

Is Mala's track more important than PaRud's seperation track

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I was soo excited for the seperation...How Rudra would react without paro, Paro all alone how she would manage and all...
But after SBS itseems few minutes of separation???😕

Although i will wait n watch before saying anything, but my instant reaction is nooo..

Why r CV's  rushing for Rudy n Mala's track...this oath is the only thing to make them realise they r one, in love and bring them closer...after this it seems all win win situation
Edited by shruathi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Let's not jump into conclusions before watching the episode.
How can you be so sure that this vow and separation is the only thing to make him confess?
I feel that it is better if they still don't confess yet as there will be intensity in the story if not once they both confess than it will only be lovey dovey moments
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They are in bullet train , cant stop at each station for long so rushing every track😆
They want paro to stay with rudro when Mala comes Paro can serve as a receipt of Rudro gussa and  frustrations😆
PS: but i will take out rest of my frustration on Wednesday after watching the episode😆
Edited by MesmerizingSanz - 9 years ago
Aditi_ARHIrule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
When paro gets away from Rudra for few secs... He goes mad... Looking for her... Longer than that is not needed... Nd moreover where would paro go? I think... It's really good..!
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i agree ...lets wait n watch
SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Think Rudra will be upset with Paro for leaving him! and she will have to pacify him...no love confession yet I think...
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting for  the separation too but I feel this track will be even better. Rudra may confess now and both will be happy for sometime. I think separation will come during the Mala track and will hopefully be more intense then.
Lets wait and see I'm sure we'll enjoy! 
lalpeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishna_12

I was waiting for  the separation too but I feel this track will be even better. Rudra may confess now and both will be happy for sometime. I think separation will come during the Mala track and will hopefully be more intense then.

Lets wait and see I'm sure we'll enjoy! 

I agree the sepration will b during the mala track and it will b an 'emotional seperation' more than a physical one and therefore more intense