Jivan ko apnata hu.

Bhool ke sari hadein,

sirf usse pyaar jatata hu.

Sajde ke hai mayne badle,

ab usko khuda hai maana,

pyaar ke hai maayne badle,

ab chah hai sirf use paana.

-by me

Sajda means surrender, surrendering yourself, to someone else, for someone else.

Kisi ko ishq ki had se jyada chahna sajda hai

To kisi ke liye khud mit jana sajda hai...

Par kya sajde me sirf aap sab khote hai..???

Kuch khoke ke bhi sab pana sajda hai...

Ek shabd par kisi paak cheej ko dil se apnana bhi sajda hai...

This FF is based on an old movie, but don't worry the story is changed.

I won't be revealing much, just need you to support me in this FF like you all always did in past. I am sure you will love it like you loved my previous works.

Edited by neha512 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrates for new thread
where is update

neha512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

@aishu: I know dear that update wasn't complete or up to the mark, thanks for your honest review. It felt good to read that atleast someone pointed that.

@lakshmi: dear am all fine just a bit busy with studies and office. My exams are near so I wont be on if much, just came to update and will be off again.

Part 29

"doctor is she ok? When will she gain consciousness??"Asked maan who was sitting next to geet in the room. A doctor checked her pulses and iris and asked maan to calm down. "mr khurana, as you had told me, miss geetakshi had suffered an attack today and she had fainted due to the shock. I think she is all fine and will be up in sometime. But yeah I would prefer to read her previous medical history to be fully sure before starting any medication, that too if she needs them."

Maan sighed and signalled dadiji to handover geet's medical file which he had handed her at the time of shifting to Mumbai. Doctor took the file and asked for leave. Maan looked at the sleeping form of geet and bent his head supporting it on his hands in disappointment. He cant even define what he was feeling at that very moment. The image of her struggling against those men to free herself from their hold was fresh in his mind.

Soon enough he felt a soothing hand caress his scalp, smoothening his messed up hair. He sighed and looked up to see dadiji, her condition not much better than him. He held her hand in his palm, kissing them as he said, "dadiji am sorry, I tried to protect her from everything, but failed. Aj dekhiye kya ho gya.. am sorry dadiji" he said totally defeated.

"are bte why are you saying that. Aj apne hi hmari bachi ko bachaya warna pta nhi kya hota. Hme to samajh nhi aata kaun hmari bachi ke piche pada hai. Kuch police bhi nhi kar payi abi tak" he sighed and looked at geet, moving a caressing hand on her forehead soothing her hair. "dadiji aap bhi jaiye aram kariye, aap bhi kafi thaki thaki lag rhi h, mai hu iske pass you don't worry" he somehow convinced dadiji to take rest.

Around late night, geet gained her consciousness and held her head feeling an excruciating pain in her head. She winced with the pressure and tried to sit up but felt a pressure on her chest. She looked up from her place and saw a muscular hand wrapped around her chest, which belonged to sleeping maan.

Maan was sleeping next to her, with his arm wrapped around her, cocooning her in his arms. She felt the warmth eradiating from his body and comforting her. She should be shocked, feel humiliated disappointed finding him next to her, but god knows why her gut didn't reacted that way. It felt too normal waking up next to this man.

Her abnormal reaction at this fact intensified the throbbing pain in her head, making her wince a bit. Her movement stirred his consciousness, waking him up. He looked in those almond shaped eyes which were already staring at him. He got lost in the depthless of the orbs, they were so intense that for a second he felt he was with his geet, his real geet who just lived for him, whose world revolved only around him.

He tightened his hold on her, pulling her close to his body. The entire world stopped for him at that very moment, only she mattered, only their togetherness mattered. Due to the pressure of his arm on her back, she was plastered to his body, her soft chest crushed against his hard ones. He entangled his legs around hers, his toe caressing her creamy calf.

She looked at him with dizziness, when that pain left her nerves she didn't even realized. Her natural submission boosted his confidence as he dipped his head on her forehead, leaving a soft caress of his stubble on her smooth skin. "umm" she moaned with the ticklishness with his roughness. He smiled and continued this caress of his stubble towards her cheek, moving down reaching her jaw and finally her lips.

She smiled with the feeling of those pricks on her soft plump lips and an involuntary kiss graced his chin. Her simple kiss broke his barrier as he pushed her on her back and crashed her lips with his, all the softness left him that very moment. He was rough as he pressed her lips, swelling up the skin with the pressure. She moaned under the torture yet didn't push him away. Instead her arms locked around his neck, sometimes roaming on his back in mid.

They had to pull apart for a breath, but still their forehead was pressed against each other. "never.. never leave me!!!" he took a rugged breath. "got that.. Never leave me!!!" she nodded and hugged him tightly while he immediately took her in his arm. They lied like that in each other arm for sometime until he heard a growl from her stomach.

She turned red in embarrassment and cursed her hunger at the odd time. He smiled at the innocence, just his geet, his heart cried and moved out of the room even after her denial for food. Soon enough he was back with a bowl of hot soup, while she made a face looking at the red colour of the tomato soup.

"you cant expect a full mean at this hour!!" he said keeping his arm on his hip glaring at her. "maine kuch ni kia!!" she pouted looking at him, making him smile with the cute puppy face. She latched on the soup like a hungry pup while he settled himself in front of her stretching his leg on the bed. After she was done, she felt sleepy again and rubbed her eyes in tiredness.

He stretched his arms for her to come to him but she denied, "you go to your room... I am sleepy" "I will sleep here" he said straight, making her startled. "Are you mad or what??? Dadiji dekh lengi to kya sochegi?" she said, feeling shy under his gaze. "I said, I will sleep here, I don't have any other plan in mind so why are you turning red ha!!" he smirked irritating her with his cunningness.

"my room!!! Go out" she said throwing a pillow at him irritatingly which he smoothly caught and kept behind his back comforting himself more on her bed. She glared at him, but he pulled her by hand and laid her forcefully next to him wrapping his arm on her back, "koi nhi dekhega.. you sleep I will go in sometime.. bas kuch waqt tumhe bahon me rakhna chahta hu.. vishwas karna chahta hu ki tum theek ho.. mere sath ho!!! Please" he said cupping her face in his palm making her fall for him all over again. God this man was something, just something she realized and nodded keeping her face on his chest, while her one arm wrapped around his waist while he held her back keeping her close to him.

Next day, geet was getting ready for her office but maan came at the sametime, stopping her from getting ready. you are not going anywhere, and that's final" he said folding his hand on his chest. "but am all right now maan, I am going" she said with as much determination as was there in his voice. "geet" he groaned "please try to understand baby, those attackers are still out there, atleast for some days you should stay inside where we can look after you"

"maan my company has just faced financial crisis because of my absence, abi if I do this to bank will cancel all the loans and my company will shut down due to lack of funds. You want that??" geet said feeling ashamed with her failure. "today is an important meeting regards to the new project, I cant ignore it" she said finally. "madam you are forgetting that that meeting was in regard to the project my company is heading and you have to give that presentation to me only, so why not here only.. problem solved!!" he said smiling while she just made an "ohh" face still not much happy with the dominance.

All her life there was no one on whom she could look after, and now having him interfere in all her decision was something she couldn't accept that easily, but still she just nodded, hoping he would understand that soon.

They were having their breakfast when they heard honk of a car in their yard. Soon enough there was a lady standing on the door. She wore an off white cotton saree, that was wraped around her in an ethnic way, a white clutch was in her hand. She had her long hair tied in a low neat bun. Geet looked at the lady with happiness and jumped from her seat running to take her in a tight hug.

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 awesome and amazin i love ittt
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread👏
Nice part
Maaneet part😳
Who is the new entry...
All the best for your exams