Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
feeling 😭 and this 👏 at the same time..am unable to find any words to congratulate u at ur magnificent victory over our emotions , this part of navrasa made me cry like hell.Feeling this feeling of loss after a long time and all thanks to u for making me realize my heart cries too ...thanks for the update :)
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Amazing OS. 
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zara - When I got to know from the comments that you had killed them both.. I started prolonging my reading of this piece. I am a very weak hearted person and I take grief to my heart very seriously and then wallow around days and nights just because I have read something sad. 

When at first he saw her in the battlefield, my tears were on the brink. As I knew ab kuch accha nahi hoga.

And though that thought was haunting me throughout, I kept on reading. (masochist I am becoming)

And what happened? The lump in my throat got bigger and bigger, until they reached heaven. 

Even in heaven, you didn't stop torturing me, as Paro went to sleep. Rudra's fear... the depression... the absolute utter need for her to open her eyes was so palpable, I was holding my breath til she opened her eyes. 

And then, like Rudra, I was at peace too. 

Thank you for the amazing read, love!

I hope this series gets out of hiatus soon. I need to read more from you awesome peeps!
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Even though this peace came at a high price, its lovely to see them together. 
Rae's piece on mala and rudra was poignant
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Zara - When I got to know from the comments that you had killed them both.. I started prolonging my reading of this piece. I am a very weak hearted person and I take grief to my heart very seriously and then wallow around days and nights just because I have read something sad. 

When at first he saw her in the battlefield, my tears were on the brink. As I knew ab kuch accha nahi hoga.

And though that thought was haunting me throughout, I kept on reading. (masochist I am becoming)

And what happened? The lump in my throat got bigger and bigger, until they reached heaven. 

Even in heaven, you didn't stop torturing me, as Paro went to sleep. Rudra's fear... the depression... the absolute utter need for her to open her eyes was so palpable, I was holding my breath til she opened her eyes. 

And then, like Rudra, I was at peace too. 

Thank you for the amazing read, love!

I hope this series gets out of hiatus soon. I need to read more from you awesome peeps!

Thank so much sis for supporting Angel and me through this comment. It means a lot. Glad you found peace in both pieces😳
xxx