Did Sammy deserve this punishment?

Posted: 9 years ago
Suhani is guilty abt killing Sammy,but still she thinks she did right as Sammy was bad n he deserved it.But do u all think that Sammy was that bad 2 get killed?
today everyone is busy celebrating 3 yrs completion of balh so i guess no one reply today ðŸ˜†
may be by 2mrw...i'll reply 2mrw ðŸ˜›
not at all..its was always suhani to b blamed most from the three..
  Nice  question  so  far  no one  has  asked on the  forum!

well in  My  opinion  It's too  pathetic   twist that sammy  is  dead. 
I think the  whole scenario is absolutely  because of suhaani.  
If  she do not sacrifice!  sammy might have said it  to all.   When  every one asked him about  PIHU he was reluctant to marry  then   PIHU , being aggressive   scared everyone with  that accident. 
then even  sammy  waited  for her answer. she herself  made this  complicated. 

then  comes our darling daughter of a great business man  who can't think  against  daughter and her zidd. OMG  such  a person  she forced sammy to marriage  knowingly   suhani is pregnant with sammy's child and he  dosen't love her. 

Sammy is even coward infront  of all. if  sammy knows the drug  could make him aggressive am pretty sure  he  could  have take  earlier to speak  up  about  the 3  stupids  spoiling his  love and life.    don't wonder  3   that's pihu  suhaani  and  cady. 

He is  still in  impression that the  kid is  KUSH.  suhaani  even in the text said  it her baby not theirs.  WHo knows if  suhaani  did not sacrifice sammy could have been  alive. Ram  might have understood that they   loved each other. 

AS suhaani thinks  no sammy don't deserve this.  for such an  issue   How could she think to kill  HIM !  being  a doctor she knows the value of life I suppose. [ she proved  she is a modern  doctor ðŸ˜†]

KUsh  was right  Suhaani  do not deserve any one.. 

Originally posted by afreenaamna

not at all..its was always suhani to b blamed most from the three..

exactly  .. 
suhaani is the  reason  for everything 

No one deserves to die in such a manner. Yes, he deserved bad for what he did with other women and then traumatizing Suhaani yet he did not deserve to die. At the most he should have been deserted by both women who so called loved her. 
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

No one deserves to die in such a manner. Yes, he deserved bad for what he did with other women and then traumatizing Suhaani yet he did not deserve to die. At the most he should have been deserted by both women who so called loved her. 

yes,   exactly   he  is  not  a bechara  type na.  offcourse he is been  cheated  by param  but   that incident  made him a womanizer which is  horrible.   death is not  settlement to this  solution .  
Suhani is feeling guilty for killing sammy but this circumstances wouldn't arose if she did not sacrifice her love for Peehu as Sammy was ready for marriageEdited by aanchaltulshan - 9 years ago
har koi agar galti ke liye yehi saaza dena chalu karegi to socho priya ko kitne murder karni parti...jaan lena is a big thing...iske liye kanoon hain... agar suhani was not the killer then sab ne use hi support karti...sammy ko saaza deta ... but here suhani is a murderer...cold blooded... ram ko bhi phasaya... agar itni acchi hoti to ram ko nehin phasati... agar gusse mein ye kar bhi di thi to bhi she must tell the truth...
but at the same time pihu is also a murderer...she also ve to get punishment...
sammy to chala hi gaya hain...so nothing 2 say...
but now ram must know abt pihu...and i m thinking ki priya told pihu ki ram uske liye sabse important hain...so agar ram ko sab pata chale and he eill tell priya 2 choose btwn he and pihu toh????? my god...

at last har kisika galti ka saaza priya ko hi milti hain
Originally posted by aanchaltulshan

Suhani is feeling guilty for killing sammy but this circumstances will haven't arise if she did not sacrifice her love for Peehu as Sammy was ready for marriage

she  has done all this.   she  never said sammy its   his child.   
 so  being in dilemma  he  said he wil abort the  baby. cause he is not sure.  
if she don;t sacrifice  nothing would have  happened.