TT Article - RangRasiya: Laila Uses Mala...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

RangRasiya: Laila Uses Mala As An Excuse To Get Back Into The Haveli And Rudra's Life.

Loads of twists and turns is what awaits the fans of Colors RangRasiya produced by Tequila Shots Films with the entry of the shows most powerful antagonist Thakur Tejawat (Tarun Khanna), and his Thakurain (Sadia Siddiqui) who also happens to be Rudra's (Ashish Sharma) mother.

In tonight's episode Rudra who has been carrying the baggage of his past (His mother's betrayal) will finally confess to Paro ( Sanaya Irani) that he mother is none other than her Thakurain Maasa, which will leave her in a state of shock. Paro will have a hard time gauging the truth that Thakurain is responsible for the broken state of her husband and her heart will go out to her man.

With the entry of Rudra's mother- Mala back into the show, viewers can now except some fireworks in the upcoming episodes. According to sources it will be Laila (Ankita Sharma) who will be instrumental in bringing Mala into Rudra's life. Laila who has been looking for an opportunity to get back into Rudra' life will make sure to utilize this opportunity to get back what she feels rightfully belongs to her.

Sources also reveal that on knowing the truth about Rudra's mother, Paro will decide to unite Mala and Rudra, but with Laila in the picture looks like she is going to have an upper hand in this matter as she decides take Mala to the Haveli to meet Rudra.

Will Rudra accept his mother or not is yet to seen, but what effect will this entry have on the lives of Paro and Rudra?

hope rudra just throws laila out as soon as she enters the haveli regardless of  whether mala is with her or not.  I don't think I can tolerate anymore of laila. tfs😊
So Laila will bring her back to the haveli and Paro determined to unite Rudra wid her Mom may insist tht she enters the haveli..Ermm saturday they r going to Mumbai then separation so..is she gonna be back today 2morrow? ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

So Laila will bring her back to the haveli and Paro determined to unite Rudra wid her Mom may insist tht she enters the haveli..Ermm saturday they r going to Mumbai then separation so..is she gonna be back today 2morrow? ðŸ¤”

I can't figure it out ...😕

Tonight Paro finds out that her surrogate mother is in fact Rudra'a maasa.
They seem to have handled that news well as per segs as they are happily getting ready for their Mumbai trip.

Some romance followed by drama will ensue and Rudra's hand gets better and then Paro's vow is gonna kick in somewhere ... but how/when this makes her bring mother/son together is totally puzzling and making me feel not so clever ðŸ˜†

Edited by Cara86 - 9 years ago
Oh no again Laila entering into havaili 
I hope viewers will except this Laila negativity again and trp doesn't drop further 

Originally posted by samirao

Oh no again Laila entering into havaili 
I hope viewers will except this Laila negativity again and trp doesn't drop further 

Exactly, enough of Laila's drama. Can we have Tejawat and Rudra face off without this extra drama of Laila?
does laila expect rudra to thank her with open arms for bringing his mom back into his life..?  😆

oops!   😳 

tfs the article, Cara.
Edited by goguma - 9 years ago
TFS.
Serious drama ahead. Excited.