Tumhari Paakhi

TOI: Indraneil Sengupta back on small screen with 'Tumhari Paakhi'

HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Found an article posted yesterday on Times of India:

Indraneil Sengupta back on small screen with 'Tumhari Paakhi'

Popular TV actor Indraneil Sengupta, who has been busy with his Bengali movie projects, is gearing up to return to the small screen with "Tumhari Paakhi". He says it's a cameo.

Known for his roles in shows like "Doli Saja Ke"and "Pyaar Ke Do Naam...Ek Radha Ek Shyaam", Indraneil will be seen on Life OK's"Tumhari Paakhi" in early June.

Indraneil will be flying to Singapore for the show's shoot. He will play Rohan. His entry in the show will bring in a new twist in the life of Anshuman (Iqbal Khan) and Paakhi (Shraddha Arya).

Talking about his role, Indraneil said in a statement: "I play Rohan, Paakhi's childhood friend. He loved Paakhi when she was in Chittor, however when she gets married, he decides to move away and goes to Singapore.

"Rohan is into cultural events and represents India at these international events. When he gets to know about Paakhi's problem, he invites her to Singapore for one of these events.

"It is a cameo. How my character impacts the life of Anshuman and Paakhi, is something the audience will have to watch out for."

The show airs Monday to Friday.

Source: Times of India
Edited by HopeAndBelieve - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Very interesting that he invites her after getting to know Pakhi's problem... So, he was there when Anshuman came back for Pakhi in Chittor, and left for Singapore after that. He obviously loved Pakhi, so something interesting surely to happen. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hmm love triangle on pakhi's side coming up, so rohan did exist, in love with her and friend from chittor heartbroken she married anshuman and left the country for singapore. it's going to be interesting again. glad he wasn't make believe friend that is a boy after all πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. 
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing...HopeAndBelieve
I am very much to know what will be the reaction of Anshuman..
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so rohan wasn't fake after all πŸ˜† looking forward to this like indraneil but part of me kinda want this character to be a bit negative cause at the moment too many positive characters in the show we need some spice(apart from tanya she is spicy hahahha)
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

Thank you for sharing...HopeAndBelieve

I am very much to know what will be the reaction of Anshuman..

πŸ˜† ill die laughing if anshuman thinks this rohan is fake tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: LadyZaib

πŸ˜† ill die laughing if anshuman thinks this rohan is fake tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol! I can just imagine "he was fake once, he has to be fake again"! πŸ˜†
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Lol! I can just imagine "he was fake once, he has to be fake again"! πŸ˜†

that is really interesting  Anshuman wont like to repeat his mistakes this time 
sounds interesting. I think the plot will be a well thought off one and will surprise all of us like always I just imagine that scene when anshuman actually will come to face with pakhi.with Rohan πŸ˜†.
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

hmm love triangle on pakhi's side coming up, so rohan did exist, in love with her and friend from chittor heartbroken she married anshuman and left the country for singapore. it's going to be interesting again. glad he wasn't make believe friend that is a boy after all πŸ˜›πŸ˜†. 

Yes, I am bit excited too. Love triangle is a great possibility, but it's a cameo, so most likely it's a redemption of Anshuman's trust in Pakhi. Pakhi will see that Anshuman does trust her, and it was just a misunderstanding created by his past which lead him to do which he did. He did not mean it by his heart. 

As for Rohan's character, seems like a positive character as he understood Pakhi's situation completely and respected her marriage. Indraneil did say that Rohan finds out about Pakhi's situation and invites her to Singapore, maybe he'll reunite them. Who knows? πŸ˜†
HopeAndBelieve thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyZaib

so rohan wasn't fake after all πŸ˜† looking forward to this like indraneil but part of me kinda want this character to be a bit negative cause at the moment too many positive characters in the show we need some spice(apart from tanya she is spicy hahahha)

Yah, I agree with you, the lack of negative characters have dulled out the storyline a little. Tanya was a evil character, but she's likely to turn positive. We still have Rana, but don't know if he'll listen to his daughter. We also have this new Mansingh guy, maybe he'll be a villain? Apart from Mahaji, Rana, Tanya and Vikram, and somewhat of Lavanya in the beginning. 

But the whole Indraneil character could be negative, but it's a cameo, do not really know how they'll go with that.