Does Mala deserve forgiveness ?

Posted: 9 years ago
Mala admitted today that she left her home, her son because she loved Thakur . I can understand a woman leaving her husband, her home but leaving her child ?????? That's preposterous , very selfish. Her coming back after a month to claim her son does not absolve her of this sin. How can a mother live without her child even for a month ? Mala , as of now , appears to be a very selfish/characterless woman . I would love to hear your views.
There really isn't enough information to go off of so it is hard to say. I feel Mala may be party to something whether that is her feelings for Tejawat or the business so there is a little bit of blame to pass around regardless. No one is going to come out of the show clean when all is said and done, the characters.
Have to see her point of view first
No, I wont pass that judgment on Mala without knowing her reasons for leaving.
Many mothers give up their child for adoption or leave the child in the care of relatives if they feel they are unable to perform their duties as a mother. 

Why is only Mala a bad parent? Dilsher did no justice to his role as a father. On the contrary he injected poison into a small child's mind and ruined his life for good. 

In my books, both of them didn't prove to be stellar parents. Any absolution for Dilsher for staying back is negated by the ways he poisoned rudra. 

" How can a mother live without her child even for a month ? Mala , as of now , appears to be a very selfish/characterless woman "

Is this same character standard applicable to fathers, or do mother's just get a discounted rate for this character analysis?
i will wait to see what happened and what drove her to do what she did...do not want to pass judgement yet

The only person that needs to forgive Mala is Rudra and that is something that may not happen in a while. As for her leaving in the first place I think we need more of exactly what happened back then before passing judgement.

We dont know the whole story yet
we dont know abt her and dilsher cant say abt that  but leaving her child is not done for whatever reason it is .
how can we make any comments when we actually know nothing about her past, her reasons , her feelings... a married woman who loves her son a lot leaving everyone behind there must sth really big !! so lets wait n watch n enjoy the show 😳