hats off to lavina tandon

Posted: 9 years ago
hats off to lavina tandon 
we all hate her character so much so much that we will run even to kill her that hatred we have for her she is successfull in producing it 
but guys we should really clap for lavina tandon that we hate that character so much 
really ,
guys she have taken that character so well she have developed that character in present time we all bash her know and then for  for many reason 
really guys keep apart everything what she do or not 
but she is successfull in living that character justifying that character whenever there is a demand for it 
she have accepted that character in such way that we really have image of negative rukkiya as lavina 
i will not compare it in anyway but she have made that character and  know no one and do that character as she did 
and i hope that we all will agree with me 
that lavina have taken that character and even lived it as CVS want 
so hat off to her that we hate her so much πŸ‘
as an actress she is brilliant. thnks for this post. mostly we talk about rajat, pari & ashwini's wonderful performances but even lavina is also doing a gud job & deserves a big clap.πŸ‘
Agreed. She is really a awesome actress. She is very beautiful & acting wise she is flawless! Love Lavina for her splendid performance. She had overshaded Smilie Suri tooEdited by Right-kameena - 9 years ago
Yup she is a brilliant actress...πŸ‘
Agree, she is an awesome actress!!
Really she portrayed the character very well .. πŸ‘
yes u r right
kudos to her 
Always loved her. SHe was BRILLIANT in the scene when she started crying the other day after coming out of Jalal's room. πŸ‘
ya she is realy a good actress😊i find her body language like a real mughal empress...always loved her as ruqaiya nd Lavina both...so for her actingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yes she is a good actress.wow i liked the scene infront of jalal's hojra how she confronted the hareem ladies by hiding her tears with a smile.πŸ‘πŸΌ