Closing the topic. Please don't comment further

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
****************removed****************Edited by JyotiBThakur - 9 years ago
Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

Tellychalkar articles not allowed plus we already had a detailed discussion in the matter. It would further lead to negativity.

Shame on those people who bashed Ankita. They should get a life big time.

But to generalize the fandom is just so wrong ..! Every fandom has there share of bad and good one's. Why pinpoint only ours?

I totally agree with.
I am also sad hearing that they are geberelizing the entire fandom.
Actually every popular actor has thier share of bad fans and no ine can deny that. 🤢
HOW MANY freaking times do the moderators need to tell NOT to post TC articles here as well as NOT to bring Twitter/FB issues to this site?

I am reporting this.

n as for this - if any loser did call her that shame on them!
But that day I was on twitter and I didn't see a single tweet of that sort. YES LAILA was called names., But never Ankita!
TC is a gossip rag that even celebrities avoid and has criticized. So take this with a not a pinch but a bag of salt!

And honestly name calling a fandom for the acts of a few and actually going as far as making an article? WTH! 😡
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

HOW MANY freaking times do the moderators need to tell NOT to post TC articles here as well as NOT to bring Twitter/FB issues to this site?

I am reporting this.

n as for this - if any loser did call her that shame on them!
But that day I was on twitter and I didn't see a single tweet of that sort. YES LAILA was called names., But never Ankita!
TC is a gossip rag that even celebrities avoid and has criticized. So take this with a not a pinch but a bag of salt!

And honestly name calling a fandom for the acts of a few and actually going as far as making an article? WTH! 😡

Sorry. I was actually not aware that TC articles are not allowed...!!! Really very sorry.
Originally posted by JyotiBThakur

Sorry. I was actually not aware that TC articles are not allowed...!!! Really very sorry.

thank you for removing it! i thought every1 knew that IF has a rule not to post either TC articles and more strictly we r not allowed to bring problems that happened on either twitter or FB inside here.

Happy things we can take in here, and discuss and celebrate - but not negative things.
Hope that helps..

and sorry if I sounded rude. but i was already angry at the article and seeing it being posted here again when moderators closed abt 3 topics on it already i lost my patience..

Originally posted by princessunara

thank you for removing it! i thought every1 knew that IF has a rule not to post either TC articles and more strictly we r not allowed to bring problems that happened on either twitter or FB inside here.

Happy things we can take in here, and discuss and celebrate - but not negative things.
Hope that helps..

and sorry if I sounded rude. but i was already angry at the article and seeing it being posted here again when moderators closed abt 3 topics on it already i lost my patience..

I do understand dear. Thats ok. I was upset with the article hence posted it here. But now i know that these kind of posts are not good for the forum and are also not allowed. Thanks for letting me know about the rules.