Fan Fictions

**Summer Love: OS Contest Winners**

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

It is now time for the results ladies and gentlemen! First, thank you to everyone who had sent in their entries! They were all a pleasure to read and very well done. Unfortunately, only three members will have their stories recognized!

2nd R u n n e r  U p

S u m m e r  M i s t
By: kautilya04

1 s t R u n n e r  U p

It Happened One Summer
By: Anony_mous
&
I Met Him In The Shower
By: wiwy

W i n n e r

P i c k l e d  L o v e
By: Anupama.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Omgeee...when did this happened :O...I missed voting in it (:
Anyways a veryyy biggg congratualtions to my most favourute famously Anonymous i.e Anamika ...:-) Congratulation girl on being 1st runner up ...:-)
Anupama...A very big heartful congratulations...on winning the contest :D
Wivy ...A very big congratulations to you too ...you definately must have wrote it with passion ...as the title itself suggests the same...
Kautilya...congratulations to you too :D

Very happy for you guys ...Cheers :-)
Edited by arshi-pooja - 9 years ago
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all the winners and specially to my dearest Anupama. πŸ‘
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heartiest Congratulations to all the winners...πŸ₯³
And Anu a big big Congrats on winning the grand prizeπŸ€—

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! My OS is the second runner-up! :D I think this is the first time I've won something in a contest πŸ˜†
A big 'Thank you' to everyone who read and liked Summer Mist :) πŸ€— And Congrats to all the winners!! πŸ˜ƒ
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woohooo !!! Congratulations Anu ! πŸ€—

I personally loved Pickled Love and to know that it was you who wrote it i feel all the more happy on your win !

And congratulations to the runner up's as well ...it was a close fight!

Edited by _disha_ - 9 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations to all the winners.⭐️πŸ₯³ 

'Pickled Love', 'It Happened One Summer' and 'Summer Mist' were beautiful stories.πŸ‘ In fact I loved reading all the 17-18 entries.⭐️

I am so happy to get the 1st runner up jointlyπŸ˜ƒ, especially since I have never written an OS (onlyFFs)πŸ˜› ! Also I have never participated in any contest on the forum! So this prize is so so special to me! Thanks a tonne mod for this opportunity! And a big hug πŸ€—to all who voted for my OS
 'I Met Him In The Shower!'😳
Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
Anupama. thumbnail

And well, I should jump about in joy but the thing is , am just superhappy today. You know..you are high on excitement ON the day you get a great news? And on the days following, just the happy effects remain. And me, I had been counting the votes since the day voting started. πŸ˜† Mine as well as of Summer Mist, I Met Him In The Shower and It Happened One Summer. πŸ˜› These three OSes had scared the wits out of my OS. πŸ˜† And we all know, had there been a more good number of response, any one could have won.

So yes, I was saying, due to all the tp-ing, I kind of knew that when the voting closed, I had the lead. Hehehe.

Many many thanks to everyone who had voted or just read and liked. πŸ€—
It wouldn't have been possible without you ofcourse.
This winner tag kind of now made up for the teeny weeny sadness at the less response on the voting thread.

Is there any way we could have the participant's identity.? Better yet, if any of you are reading this and if you plan to post your stories, do inform us here. I had enjoyed reading them all! :')

Needless to say, my Arnav-Khushi version is up on the IPKKND forum.

And most importantly, Jot, you have been a great organizer, coming up with such a fab idea for the stories, making the banners and also being so helpful. Yes, attending to my hyperventilation at -if-you-remember-what.
Edited by Anupama. - 9 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Heartiest CONGRATUALTIONS to all the winners  πŸ₯³
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yay! A big congratulations to all the winners. So happy to see the winning entries. These were the best ones I liked. :)
Anuuu πŸ₯³

Wiwy, congratulations. I loved your entry.

A request to the author of Immortality and Radiance, do reveal yourself (to me). I really loved your writing :)