Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ye Hai Mohabbatein 26th May 2014 Written Update

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 26th May 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts when Mr. Tandon and Raman asking Mihir to make Trisha wear the ring but he stops. Toshi ji says come on, don't be shy. Raman orders Mihir. Mihika ends up crying. Mihir stops and says I can't do this. The Iyers get happy. Trisha is shocked and asks whats this? Mihir says Trisha, I'm sorry, but I can't marry you. Mihir says I know its wrong to say this infront of everyone today, its not your mistake, its my mistake, as I did not have guts to tell you that I don't love you.

Mihir says I don't want to ruin your life and you are very good girl. I tried to love you, but my heart loves someone else. Mihir says do you want to marry a man who does not love you and who loves someone else? Mihir says marriage is based on love, if two people don't love each other, what is the meaning of a marriage, I'm sorry. I know you all won't forgive me. Trisha leaves.

Mr. Tandon gets angry. Raman says I will talk to him. Raman asks Mihir what did you say, look in my eyes and say. Raman slaps him and says is this your truth. Mihir says I can't get engaged to Trisha. I don't love her, I love Mihika. Raman slaps him again. Raman says you have ruined my respect. Mihir says no. Raman slaps him again. Mihir says you can beat me, I deserve this.

Mihir says I love Mihika. Ishita and Iyers smile. Mihir says I will always love Mihika. Raman says enough, I did many favors on you and you did this, is this your loyalty? Mihir says you are everything to me, you are more than a brother, where will I go without you, you gave me life, family and career, but I request you don't make me do this, I'm sorry, forgive me, I love Mihika and can marry only her, and Mihika is going to be someone else's today and I'm alone again. I can't do anything, atleast I can save Trisha's life, I'm sorry if I insulted you. Mihir says sorry to everyone and says you can kill me.

Raman asks will you give life. Mihir says yes, I m sorry, I can't do this, I love Mihika. Raman smiles and says look at me, what did you think, I will ask your life and love. Ishita is shocked. Raman hugs Mihir and says don't cry like women, you know everything from me, why not this? I thought to give you a chance, you were sacrificing for me, you made me spend so much money for this day.

Raman says I know, I felt Mihika is not right for you, but I realized I was wrong, I thought you will tell me I m wrong, but you duffer, you did not tell me, is this your love and commitment. Raman asks Mihika will she marry such a man. Raman says I did this to make you tell the truth, we did acting and its Ishita's plan to make Mihika's fake engagement. Vibhu says Mihika is like my sister. Raman says Mihika still loves you and we did this drama to make you two together. Come now, get engaged now.

Bala says thanks to Raman, we came to know Mihir has guts, he will keep Mihika happy. Everyone smiles. Mihika thanks Ishita and hugs her. Ishita thanks Raman. Tandon says you guys have forgot about my sister, you did not do this good Raman, I will ruin you. Raman asks Mihir to talk to Trisha. Raman tells Tandon that Trisha is part of this drama. Mihir comes to Trisha and says I m sorry, you are sweet girl, trust me, you will get a better man. Trisha says thanks Mihir, you finally spoke up. Mihir says you are smiling.

Trisha says as you love Mihika, I love someone else. He says what. She says my brother is like don, I was scared when he talked to Raman about us, but luckily I spoke to Raman. Mihir says it means you met Raman before the holi party. She says yes.

Trisha says Raman is great. Ishita hears this and says it means Raman knows Trisha loves Romi, so that was the case. Mihir asks who is the hero. Trisha says you know him. Pathak comes. Mihir says not now, Trisha loves someone else. Pathak says I came to tell you that Trisha and I love each other. Ishita and Mihir are shocked. Mihir says Neil Pathak, when did this happen? Ishita comes saying hold on I'm sorry I heard everything but whats this, you are her boyfriend? Ishita says it means Pathak you were in coffee shop. Pathak smiles and says yes it was me.

Pathak says we have supported each other and she fell in love with me, if she did not loved me, I would have not been alive. Mihir says you did not tell me. Pathak says this was Raman's plan. Everyone smiles. Mihir hugs him. Ishita thinks about how Bala was right about Raman.

Tandon tells Raman that he will kill Pathak. He tells Raman that he will bring him on the road. Trisha comes and Raman says fine, is this the kind of brother you are, will you ruin your sister's marriage? He says how can you think so low being in London? He says you won't understand, a man becomes lonely, the one who gets cheated, never trusts anyone again. Ishita keeps on starring at Raman.

Precap:
Ishita talks to Mr. Tandon and says if a heart break onces, it takes years to join. Mr. Tandon says I won't bear one thing. He gets angry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s_snigdha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank very much for the update😊
sparkling_gems thumbnail