PrAja (SS)-Thats Where My World Lies.... - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by shanz_sejal

Awesome dear <3 , loved the part where Ajab says "kunwar pratap humare nikat hai "
luvd it! ❤️
updt soon

Originally posted by anushruthi

amazing 
very well written 
loved how Ajab listens to her heart and finds Pratap 
please continue soon ...

Originally posted by my_angel...

Awesome 
hayee😳 Ajab says "kunwar pratap humare nikat hai "
amazingly written 👏
loved how Ajab listens to her heart to find Pratap🤗 
luvd it! ❤️
updt soon😡

thank u ppl...Kunwar Pratap hamare nikat hain...shows that their hearts are connected to each other...when others can't even listen to him...she can even feel his presence...

Okay okay...
i'll update right now... :)

Here is part2... i know i'm lazy updating this story...but this is a very close to my heart story...not much talking... lets read...!!!

Till now: Pratap has saved Bijolia from Afghan attack. Pratap and Ajabdeh have found each other in the castle. Pratap ensures everyone that everything is fine. Ajabdeh convinces Pratap to return to the castle...

Part-2

Now that Pratap was returning to the castle, everyone was very happy. Especially Ajabdeh, she was running around the castle, getting everything perfected, preparing for Kunwar Pratap's official welcome. She was so happy. She went outside to have a look at the gardens. She was stopped in between by Phool.
"Ajabdeh, rukiye. Hame aapse bahut aavashyak baat kehni hai."
"Phool apko jo bhi kehna hai jaldi kahiye. Hame abhi bahut kaam hai."
"Theek hai Ajabdeh. Tayar ho jaaiye. Jo ham aapse baat kehne jaa rahe hain..."
"Phool, shighr!!!"
Phool closes her eyes tight, "Hame Kunwar Pratap achche lagte hain. Ham man se keh rahe hain hame Kunwar Pratap sach me bahut achche lagte hain."
Ajabdeh was shocked. She didn't know what to say or think. As tears trickled down her face, she replayed all her moments with Pratap in her mind.
"Kya hua Ajabdeh, aap ro kyu rahi hain?"
Ajabdeh quickly wiped her tears and put on a smile, although from inside, she was crestfallen. "Nahi nahi Phool, ham kahan ro rahe hain, ham to bahut khush hain aapke liye."
"Pakka?"
"Sachchi." But actually, it felt as if she now had to sacrifice her life for Phool.
And a dasi came to inform them about Kunwar Pratap's arrival. That was actually when a little sorrow in Ajabdeh's heart was converted into happiness. She proceeded towards the main gate with Phool. Hansabai was already there with the aartee ki thali. Both of them stood behind her as Kunwar Pratap disembarked from his horse.  Seeing Pratap standing in front of her, ready to enter the castle once again, Ajabdeh actually forgot what had happened earlier for a while. Hansabai was about to begin with Kunwar Pratap's aartee when she suddenly stopped and said, "Ek kshan. Hame ek yukti soojhi hai."
"Kaisi yukti, Hansa massiji?" asked Pratap.
"Ham soch rahe the ki kyu na aapke swagat ki aartee Ajabdeh utare?"
Pratap smiled. He looked at Ajabdeh.
"Maa...ham...kaise...kyu?"
"Kyu nahi Ajabdeh. Kunwar Pratap ka swagat karne ka sabse pehla adhikar aap hi ka hai."
"Achcha Hansa massiji! Ham bhi jaanna chahte hai kyu. Hame bhi bataiye." said Pratap.
"Kunwar Pratap, jab Afghanon ka sankat hamare mahal par, ham sab par mandra raha tha, tab ham sab inte adhik bhaybheet ho gaye the. Hamne to aas hi chor di thi jab Jalam Singh ne hame Raoji ke ghayal hone ka samachar diya. Ham sab ki aas toot gayi thi, kintu Ajabdeh...aakhri kshan tak Ajabdeh ko aap par atoot vishvas tha. Bar-bar ham sab se keh rahi thi, kyu udaas ho gaye hain aap sab? Kunwar Pratap aa rahe hai na hame bachane. Aap sab chinta mat kijiye.' Hame to bilkul vishvas nahi ho raha tha. Hamara to yeh soch kar bhi man ghabra raha tha ki ab hamara kya hoga.  Parantu Ajabdeh, ek kshan ke liye bhi unhone aap par, aapke sahas par, ek kshan ke liye bhi apna vishvas uthne nahi diya. Yahan tak ki, jab aapne mahal me ham sabko dhoondna aarambh kiya tha, Ajabdeh ke hriday ne to aapki awaaz pehle hi sun lit hi aur ham, ham sab soch rahe the ki Ajabdeh ko brahm ho raha hai..."
"Kya? Sach Ajabdeh?" Pratap was surprised and not surprised as well. He was looking at Ajabdeh with hidden expectations. Ajabdeh looked up at him for a second, then again lowered her eyes and nodded. Pratap was very happy. "Phir to Hansa massiji sahi keh rahi hain. Aaphi ko utaarni chahiye hamari aartee."
"Nahi, nahi. Ham kaise? Errr...Phool utaar lengi aapki aartee."
All this time, Ajabdeh's brain and heart were in pain. She would have loved to do it. But a thought struck her head at that very moment. She liked Pratap, but did not deserve him. On the other hand, Phool already liked Pratap so much. Best she did it. She would have to make such sacrifices for Phool's happiness now.
As soon as Ajabdeh put forward the thought of Phool welcoming Pratap, Phool jumped and beamed. "Haan, haan massiji. Ham utaar lenge na Kunwar Pratap ki aartee."  And she immediately reached out to hold the thali. As soon as she was about to hold the thali, her hand touched the diya's flame and got burned. " Aah!" she cried out in pain.
Hansabai was the first to react. "Arre, arre, Phool, aapne apna haath jala liya. Ajabdeh, ye lijiye. Aartee ka thaal pakadiye. Ham Phool ko chikitsa ke liye lekar jaate hain." And with that, Hansabai and Phool departed from the scene, leaving Pratap & Ajabdeh behind. They looked at each other.
"Ab aap hamari aartee utaarengi bhi ya nahi?" said Pratap.
"vo...haan..."and Ajabdeh started the aartee. As she looked at Pratap's smiling face from behind the thali, she was feeling very happy. But then, her mind started reminding her of Phool. As the happiness started vanishing from her heart, she felt Pratap going away from her. A tear trickled down her cheek in silence. She started sobbing in between the aartee. As soon as Pratap noticed, he got rathed confused and shocked, "Ajabdeh, kya hua? Aap ro kyu rahi hain?"
Ajabdeh came back to her senses and finished the aartee. She quickly wiped her tears and said, "Vo kuch nahi, bas...chaliye, ham aapko aapka kaksh dikha dete hain."
Pratap immediately replied, "Hame pata..." he was very well aware of the way to his room. But then a thought struck his head too. Vaise kaha milta hai hame Ajabdeh ke saath samay bitane ka afsar. Abhi mil raha hai, to ise thukrayen kyu?' And he said with a smile, "Chaliye."

Hansabai and Phoolkanwar were with rajvaidyaji who was treating Phoolkanwar's burnt hand when a dasi came to inform, "Rani sa, aapse aur raoji se milne ke liye Chittor se ek pandit ji aaye hai."
"Raoji to ghayal hain. Ve vishram kar rahe hain. Aap pandit ji ko bithaiye, ham abhi aate hain." And the dasi departed. "Phool, aap apne ghav par aushadhi lagwakar aa jaiyega. Ham panditji se milkar aate hain." And Hansabai departed to meet the pandit from Chittor.
"Gari khamma panditji. Kahiye, kis Vishay me aapka yahan aana hua?"
"Khamma gani rani sa. Mewar naresh Rana Udai Singh ji ne Kunwar Pratap ke sambandh ki baat shuru ki hai. Samuchay rajputane me unke rishte ka bhi nyota beja gaya hai. Hame ye karya mila hai ki ham rajputane ki sabhi rajkumariyon me se unke liye kundli milakar sabse guni aur yogy rajkumari dhoonde."
"Arre wah! Aapne to hame khush kar diya! Ham abhi Ajabdeh ki kundli mangwate hain."

Thats it for this part...please comment and let me know ur views!! and hit the like button :)

awesum trosome update
loved pratap in the update
hated phool again here achcha haath jhal gayi oops sorry
the way hansa explained pratap abt ajabdeh😉
naughty pratap wanted to spend time wid ajabdeh
loved it
muahhh😉
Wow...the understanding between Praja here is amazing Aru . Calm & composed, they are completely at peace with their own feelings & each other. The way Ajab felt Pratap & totally confident and sure about it. No mind vs heart war. Even she confessed it to Hansa with such conviction.

Ajabdeh receiving & calming Pratap, smilingly & Pratap relieved on seeing the one he was most worried for safe...a poignant moment. And then walking towards the room together.

What..?? Hansa hugs both of them together..? OMG...so indirectly we get a Praja hug...that too in the first update...tussi great ho dear. Achha can we get Ajab & Pratap's...POV for this..as in for this hug.😳

But well...Phool had to intervene😡...NAHIII. No Ajab don't go into sacrifice mode. Can't you see...Pratap loves YOU dear. And even the Gods want it...Phool ka haath jal gaya when she wanted to do the aarti...that's a signal sweetheart.

Loved Ajab doing the aarti...but the girl was in pain. Oh no..! And here our majnu don't wanna leave a single chance to be with his girl. Hehehe...go boy..!! Waiting for some more Praja moments.

Oww...Rajpurohit came with Pratap's rishta news & MM is ghayal...yayayayay!!!!!! HB give Ajab's kundli before MM...hell anyone..even Ajab gets to know.

Will be waiting for the next update.

Edited by Bonhi_ipkknd - 9 years ago
Aru superb..awaiting next part
Originally posted by aashna_siddy

Amazing 👍🏼
thank u so much Aashna :)

Originally posted by jyotic74

Aru superb..awaiting next part
thans Jyoti...next part...ermmm...(read ahead)

Originally posted by harshil_radhi28

Awesome 
LOVE ❤️
RADHI 😊
thanks Radhi...keep reading... :)

Originally posted by my_angel...

awesum trosome update
loved pratap in the update
hated phool again here achcha haath jhal gayi oops sorry
the way hansa explained pratap abt ajabdeh😉
naughty pratap wanted to spend time wid ajabdeh
loved it
muahhh😉

awww...soumya!!!(did i catch the name correct?)
heheheheheheh...everyone is at work...HB is making prAja come closer, phool is willing to come closer to Pratap, God is not letting phool come close  to Pratap, Pratap is getting close to Ajabdeh, and Ajabdeh is trying but is not able to avoid Pratap for the sake of phool...
thank u again...
muahhh!!!! :D