||Shrenu Parikh/Astha AT # 70||The journey continues.....||

Posted: 9 years ago

Edited by Neelum.drashti - 9 years ago

SHRENU PARIKH

Shrenu Parikh was born on 11 November 1989 in Vadodara,Gujarat.

She completed her studies by graduating from college with a B-Pharm degree, and states that she had always was always interested in modelling.

She won a Miss University title in 2007, Miss Vadodara title in 2008 and has won a few beauty pageants too.

She has also hosted many events at Vadodara in college.

She loves Watching Movies. She is a movie Buff. Her  favourite romantic Movie is Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Socha Na Tha. Her favourite Action movie is Avengers. Her 
favourite comedy movie is  Andaaz Apna Apna
Her favourite Horror movie is
 Conjuring.

Her favourite actors are Hrithik Roshan and Ranbir Kapoor.

Her favourite actresses are Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor.

Her favourite holiday spot is Goa, Maternal grand Ma's home.

Her favourite cuisine is Punjabi food. Paani puri, sevpuri and all the katra.

Role:Aastha (Hawan)

Aastha plays a girl who belongs to a poor family and believes in a person called Baapji, who is like a God to her.

Role:Rajnibala (Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka)

She is very soft spoken, nubile and a gentle girl and extremely pretty. She has to be told what to do She is working with a group of marriage coordinators. She is not educated and has not seen the world. Her world exists in the television which she loves to watch. She comes from a very poor family

Role:Aastha(Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. ek baar phir )

Astha 
is a 23 year old middle-class girl. Some of the characteristics to describe her would be sweet, spunky, lively & optimistic. She belongs to a progressive household that considers men & women to be equal. At times, a bit haphazard & disorganized.

AASTHKIRLOSHKAR

Rules and Regulations for all Appreciation Threads in the IPKKND-EBP Forum

Hello IPKKND-EBPians,

Dedicated Appreciation threads (ATs) for an actor/actress/couple of the show will be subject to specific rules here onwards.
 These rules will apply to all current ATs in the forum and any new ATs created in the future. 

Rules:

[Credit for Rules: -Deepzz-/jyoti06 - Zee Tv Forums] 

1. The word "Appreciate" in itself means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of the Actor/Character/Couple gather to discuss what they liked.
  2. In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters/Jodi must prevail in these threads.
  3. Members must understand discussions are restricted in ATs.  ATs are safe zones for the Actor/Jodi fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions which calls for discussions and debates. All discussions related to actor's performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to  ATs  and keep the discussion of story tracks to a minimum, when they do not directly relate to the actor/character of this AT , in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we do  allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone.
  4. Please refrain from bringing and discussing other general topics of the forum into  the AT.
  5. Please refrain from any negative/bashful/insulting comments against any actor/jodi/characters. If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/couples negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows.
  6. Admins/Monitors of the AT (Those who are opening the AT will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report  the troublemakers or problematic members of the AT to the DT  in a timely manner, so that the AT/other genuine fans are not penalized. Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a AT is on them.
Lastly - When an AT reaches 150 pages, hit the report button and add this "AT reached 150 Pages", the DT will close it as we can not have two ATs open at the same time.

Admins of the CC - One member of the AT along with the IPKKND-EBP DT (minuu andmunnihyderabad) - When the AT is about to end, please wait until one of the AT admins create the next. If the assigned admin for a certain AT isn't around, drop in a quick PM to one of the Dev Team members (minuu or munnihyderabad) to open the next AT, any other ATs which are made by any other members will be closed without further notice 

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note
2nd - Another Warning Note
3rd - Another Warning Note
4th - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)

5th - Close AT  for 72 hrs (3 Days)
6th - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)
7th - Get rid of AT completely from the IPKKND-EBP Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum

Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

List of Current ATs in the Forum:

1. Avinash Sachdev [Shlok] AT
  2. Shrenu Parikh [Astha] AT
  3. Shlok & Astha [Avinash & Shrenu] Jodi AT

NOTE: All AT admins are required to post a link to this rules thread in each of their appreciation threads for members to be aware of the rules at all times.

If anyone has any questions/queries/concerns regarding the AT Rules imposed in the forum, feel free to PM me one of the IPKKND-EBP DT members, either myself (
minuu) or Munni (munnihyderabad).

Regards,

SHRENU PARIKH FANS

Neelum.drashti

Aisumalavika

Serviana

Mehdik

Rbb1

Crazygul

Asharkibiwi

Kop93

Lechu

Radev24

Avi_ashi

Desigirlsrockxx

Chayya55

Jangotrasonia

Seema12345

PRC_fan1

Goolab

Mountains.lover

Phjs

Tharun123

Sexydevilspm

Bila_a

Larimel22

Agathe

Sanonymous

Appy_indy-KD

Riti4u

Sofna

Soni595

.siham.

Luvstrk-001

Trisha163

Shivamala

Me_bini

Sladjana333

Meerab147

26nightingale

Malikarose

Prasai

ANGELshweta

Mayabharathi

Pritash05

Pveenat

Aishaa3

nostalgic_soul

Macron

Hanz91

Sana.AshlokFan

Gauriangel

Anusha16

Edna4philip

Gomsy

La.lilee

Xayeshax

Shahzad786

Vial

Mon.sayan17.com

Sam_15

Aishaa

Mawraa

Ashlok

Sobsession

Sasha_1939

raji_ashloksfan

NOTE: Those who want to be added please pm me with msg title''add to AT'' .This list will be updated weekly.😊

- Also any Shrenu  Fan who want to add his/her message to the AT,plz send me the message and any pics,siggy or gif you want to display in your message😊

FAN MESSAGES TO
SHRENU PARIKH

Neelum

Hi Shrenu

This is the first time for me watching a drama of you and all I can say is that I adore Aastha and relate to her on many things which is very difficult for me to do as all the female characters are so similar nowadays(as the story writers are mostly same) so, I will give you 100% percent for adding some of yourself in this character to make it alive.

So, wishing  you success and prosperity in future. Also, congratulations for 50th AT. 

You rock :D

Love Neelum

P.s. Also, thanks for the AT through which i got to make so many friends😳.

Love my fellow Shrenians and we all love you :D

Aisumalavika

Shrenu,love u a lot dear...🤗
U care for your fans,for us..😉

U wished me in my birthday and made it more special,thanks a ton...

U are down to earth
I did not see someone like U before

U are such a cutie pie..

I wish all the very best for u dear...

Stay blessed...keep smiling...😃
Now we are celebrating your 50th AT,all credit goes to u dear..🤗

Because of U,I got so many buddies here,Neelum,Yasna,Mehdiyah,Ray,Sladjana,lechu & many more...

Love u Shrenu...🤗

Serviana

Dear Shrenu,

Stay always so simple and down to earth because precisely that makes you so special and different from others.Stay always so chirpy and smiley...because smile is universal language of kindness..your acting is pure art and you manage to transmit emotions to this firangi who does not speak a word of hindi. Keep growing as a person and as an actress!.. 

Big hug!Yasna

Sladjana

Shrenu is a young star on the sky of acting world. Soon, she will Shine in full splendour.

Good luck shrenu!

Ray aka rbb1

Shrenu you are an amazing actress and a great human being.Love you in IPKKND..EBP. I wish you lot of success in life,always be yourself. 

All the best Shrenu! 

Lechu

Shrenu you are a complete actress blesses with both beauty and talent. May god always bless you and keep your smile and talents intact throughout your life.

Mehdik

Shrenu Parikh, I wish...
I wish you happiness... the kind that is deep within your soul and shines through your eyes
I wish you serenity and a sense of prospectiveness that clams you and lends you understanding in the most difficult of times.
I wish you success...in every facet of life
I wish you satisfaction and contentment..in everything you do
I wish you dreams ..with the promise of their fulfilment
I wish you a life of extraordinary memories and a path which will lead to a beautiful tomorrow.

With lots of love and wishes  
Mehdik

Sam

Dear Shrenu

My journey of getting to know you as an actor and a person started with EBP, which was your first show that I watched. Needless to say, you instantly captured my heart as Astha with your brilliant acting. 

You are one of the reasons I love to watch EBP. You are certainly an incredible actor and even a better person. 

You are not only beautiful and adorable but also kind, simple and down-to-earth which makes you stand out from the crowd. 

Your innocence, charm, enthusiasm and positivity also reflects in your character. You are doing an awesome job as Astha.

I don't think anyone could have played the role of Astha better than you. Really appreciate your efforts, hard work and dedication towards this show. 

After watching you for more than 6 months now, I can proudly say that I am one of your biggest fans who admires and adores you both as an actor as well as a person.  

Please always remain the same. 

Lastly, I would like to wish you all the happiness and success in life. All the best Shrenu! Keep rocking!

Love from Sam

Ayesha

Hi Shrenu

This is my first show of yours that I am watching, and I just love you in Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon! 

You are a pleasure to watch, as well as portraying Astha's character so well.

I wish you all the best in your future, keep smiling!' 

Love Ayesha

26nightingale

Shrenu

you are very simple and simply superb actress. I like your simple expressions,musical voice, soft dialogue delivery, which are different from others. Your expressions are cute when you are angry or happy as Aastha...

You are my cute little Aastha forever

Nira (Mon.sayan17.com)

Wishing you the treasure of happy yesterdays, the gift of bright tomorrows, Whenever faces challenges turn it in to opportunities, polish your strength in to your uniqueness.

May you always make your own way, as you walk through this journey, called life.

Wish you great success ahead.

Love you Shrenu...!!

Sam

Love you Shrenu parikh since your debut show😳 ..admire your grounded and chirpy attitude..and of course your infectious smile[:*] 

Shrenu as Aastha simply rocks😎

Gauriangel

Hi shrenu...
u are the most cutest and beautiful tv actress I have seen...loving u as astha a lot..u are good in emotional and comic scenes...n I  love ur onscreen offscreen chemistry with your co-actor...keep entertaining us always...
we all here in ebp forum..appreciate u a lot and the character u r playing...
congrats to all gals of shrenu AT...we did it..half century it is...next target full century..100 AT...

Thanks,
Gauri

Ashlok

Hi shrenu,

I love you and Ur acting and Ur role as aastha

Both of u and shlok ka chemistry Is sizzling to me 

I have no words to say i love bubbly cuty beauty aastha shlok agnihotri

first time when i watch Ur drama i started love u and Ur aastha

God bless u

keep rocking ..

ACTIVE SHRENIANS
BIRTHDAYS
Neelum.drashti
23 Nov
Aisumalavika
14 April
Serviana
11 Oct
rbb1
28 Nov
Mehdik
19 Feb
Sam_15
15 March
Aisha
30 March
Ayesha
31 July
Crazygul
13 oct
Guariangel
15 July

SHRENIANS JOURNEY THROUGH AT

""Hi all! Some of you may know me but if you don't I am Mehdiyah aka MehdiK. I thought I would share my journey to the forum and this AT with you. I started my journey when Shrenu's AT was in single figures and now we are celebrating our golden jubilee.😆

Less than a year ago, I was fairly new to Indian tv world and had only come across ipkknd EBP through the off chance, my neighbours and family members were loyal ipkknd viewers and were less than pleased when the first series ended and this show started. I was curious to find out what all the fuss was about and I decided to dip my toe in a little... ðŸ˜‰Suffice to say I was hooked from the first episode,😳 

but I wanted to learn more about upcoming episodes, cast etc.. I searched online and came across India Forums website and ipkknd EBP forums.

I became a silent reader like so many, got to know a bit about our EBP forum family members. I communicated a couple of times with Yasna and Neelum on various posts and they invited me to pop into the AT. Well, it was a revelation for me. I was made to feel right at home by the three musketeers; Neelum, Yasna and Aisu! I felt free to discuss the show and it's characters particularly Shrenu/Astha to my hearts content! ðŸ˜³  Later our little family expanded to include Ray, Lechu and Sladjana.. Don't ask me whose idea it was but we ended up re-enacting the EBP characters, ie NA is played by Yasna, Anjaliji is played by Neelum, I am Shlokie and so forth.. 

NA AKA Yasna (Serviana)

Anjaliji AKA Neelum (Neelumdrashti)

Shlok Agnihotri AKA Mehdiyah (MehdiK)

Varad AKA Sladjana (Sladjana)

Sojal AKA Anusha (Anusha)

Kavay AKA Edna (Edna)

Chachu AKA Meera (Meerab)

Jyoti AKA Aishaa

Adhvoot AKA Ray (rbb1)

Kalindi AKA Aisu (Aisumalavika)

Aastha Agnihotri previously Kirlosker AKA Lechu 

Grandmother AKA Crazygul

Sid aka gauriangel

Abhay AKA Tanvi

Sulba tai AKA Balvir

Suresh AKA Sam 

Ayesha aka kido, the angel coming soon into jyoti's world

Swathi AKA Mariym (Asharkibiwi)

Sid's mom(aka raji)

Gauri aka Neetika
 We have conversations with each other in our chosen characters and the results are hilarious!! ðŸ˜†NA or baba as I call her was keen to establish and maintain parampara in the AT if we are to avoid the cane! 

Parampara is just another word for catching up and responding to previous posts and so that we are all up to speed!! It has become a force of habit with everyone now and very serial when you find that your talking to yourself and others at the same time! ðŸ˜†  I love how caring and respectful everyone is towards each other and how welcoming we are of our newer AT family members; such as Edna, Gauri, Nikita, Aishwaria, Ayesha and Sam. Shrenu's AT is a very harmonious place with loving, supportive and like minded people whom I hope Shrenu will be proud to have as her phankas. ðŸ˜ƒ""