Smitar's OS 2: The Missing Mat (25/5/2014) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
aww ...  
another awesome  OS from you ...

dear  paro ... if only she  knows what sweet torture she is putting her hubby into ...  😆

lol    major... you can run but u cannot hide ...

Just beautiful 
Love it 
OMG This was uber cute. Eagerly waiting how major handles his wife's question at night!😆
Smitaji,
Thanks for these lovely pieces of Rudra-Paro. These two have such sweet interludes onscreen that you have transcribed into words so beautifully. Such a pleasure to read your work as always. 
👏
Such beautiful OS. Thanks a lot for updating.

Could you also pl send PMs for updates ?
smita...re-read it again...

bring in new SS or FF of parud pls pls. pls. pls.

Parud is making me crazy these days...after putting ananya to sleep i watch RR under my quilt. and am driving my patidev crazy 😆...he is threatening to change my ipad pwd... :(

Simply love RR. She is cute,innocent at the same time strong girl who stood up to talk to kakisa about the poisoned laddu...and i hope they dont change paro's character in RR to a dumb female who just become a victim of her own trust. i just want this parud to team up to play a double game against the villan..that would be fun and interesting...i dont want to see this rudra running around emotionally ...that is so filmy...i want the story line to show a stronger BSD major. :)

you better start one sensual love story again. pls. mujh par taras khao 😆

And Rashmi dear...would love to see you write your comments on parud...would be a double damaka...
Edited by toeditor - 9 years ago
When will you write more Parud stories, dear ?