Smitar's OS 2: The Missing Mat (25/5/2014) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice and sweet!!!!!! Ohhh the feelings that the innocence of Paro evokes in Rudra was a treat to see...
He needs to escape his wife's never ending questions because he himself is searching for answers, answers far more important and seemingly complicated than his wife's simple questions!!!!
you are incredible ... how do you manage such sweet and beautiful stories on TWO forums... (that i know off๐Ÿ˜‰)
Oh oh oh!
Reswa

Edit
HOW CUTE WAS THAT!! I would have given anything to replace the fridays episode with his OS. Loved all - the chuha threat, burning mats, major running away from his wife... 

One small point though. It's Arnav ji who says "samjhi tum?"  Rudra dev says "Samajh gayi?" instead ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love you smita, rashmi... hope to see more OSs on Parud in the future...
Edited by aruni50218 - 9 years ago
Oh Yay. Another one. Made  my Sunday
Can I request for a PM ... pls pls
Lovely
Enjoyed reading ur arshi stories
Looking forward for parud 
That was super cute! Simply loved it !!!
it was beautuful.hooked till the end.loved every moments.rudra sleeping on the floor,running away frm her innocent question,paro's dailogue"I will bring tea n then ask about mat"LOL.if major saab was thinking he cud escape then he was definately mistaken."the devil born to plague me" was also perfect line.exactly wat rudra wud have used for ranawat.
So cute!! Made my weekend!!

Very nice and sweet OS and very glad about the three missing buttons..๐Ÿ˜ƒ