FF-"Never Let You Go"- Last Part -Page 104 - Page 84

Posted: 8 years ago

Part 24
Ram is ignoring Priya so sad she is felling misrable... so sad to hear that wished Ram was there with her but he is surly planning something big... n guess what it happen even RaYa is enggeeged now & hugging kissing in rain so awesome... Ram will surly short out eveerything but how will read in next ...

Part 25
OMG Ram's dream of having cute baby & Priya was so cute lovely just mind blowing way bater then anything so now Ram wanted to be marry to Priya & for that she agreed too awesome too good update yes Chotu Ram is really thier match maker... moving for next...

Part 26
awww Ram shifted to Priya's room as being gentleman he gave his room to Chotu Ram & his parents due too they were facing some problm... how gentleman he is... OMG the wayhe is controling himself is more comendeble too good awwesomee I just loved it... Ram has planned thier before marrrige night his own way now let's see what he planned moving for next to read...

Part 27
OMG Ram who says Ram is arrogant the way RaYa enjoyed thier journey & love is so amezing way bater theen anything I must say Ram is so loving to Priya & care too it shows up always... RaYa's perents even very much happy seeing them together what big eles it needed awesome amezing udate too good...

Part 28
nothing much was in this part but I can simply see the unconditinal love of two love birds called as Ram & Priya so amezing to watch them as love cupid... they r always a magic when they r together so loving it a lot moving for next...

Part 29
OMG Ram
is such romentic person too good loved him the way he is ... Priya is such lucky girl to loved by him awesome such an loveely updete both r truly made for each other... let's see what Ram has took out the way... moving for next...

Part 30
OMG Ram this is so lovely rometic moment is I just love it... can't get enough of any other thing then RaYa... this is just like dream come true... I always wanted to see this kind off Happy RaYa... but get very less... Priya's dairy entry is suparb... wanting more & more so moving for next...

Part 31
OMG Ram is so much carring for Priya too good hubby every girl shouldd get her dream boy like Ram... he is such a lovely person... awesome way batter then anything else... Priya enjoying his carring nature for her iss too good loves the whole update way batter then anything now moving for next update...

Part 32
another Beautiful uppdat by u dear its something which can't discibe in words e can just feel it awesome too good... loved it a lot... felt it thee best updat so far... RaYa totally lost in eachother love... Ram don't leve any moment to make Priya feel special to be near him... the way Priya blindly trust Ram is also commentable the way they love & respects each other... can't geet enough of it... moving for next cheapter

Part 33
OMG Ram gifted Priya whole lab never ever thought of that happy RaYa r together n0 happily ever after... it say all well as ends well awesome too good just loved it... mind blowing update... it endede where it was startd 6 years ago but this time with diffrent journey of Ram with his duaghter & lov of lifee... too good awesome would like if u write its season 2 with RaYa & Rashi... thanks for the lovely updates they were really beautiful...