Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon: Ye Laal Ishq, Ye Malaal Ishq; Ye Aib Ishq, Ye Bair Ishq

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

How do even begin to describe something when you know anything which you say will fall short to describe the brilliance which you just saw on screen. We have seen some beautiful performances on screen which have left us mesmerized but still sometime we witness something which just leaves us completely blank - completely unable to form one coherent sentence or thought. Today was one of those performances - which not just raised my pulse, left my throat dry and mouth hanging open but also left my mind in complete oblivion and I hardly grasped what happened after that in the episode. This was simply surreal.

Let me begin from start. First of all kudos to whoever selected "laal Ishq'' for SwaRon performance. Believe me I can't thank you enough. Have been in love with this song from the moment I heard it and had always dreamed of VruShan performing on this. And I guess dream do come true. But a special song needed to be done justice in equally special way. I have never thought this song could be even better.  But that's what Vrushika and Shantanu did to it. They made it even more spell binding than before. Kudos to both Shantanu and Maccy for such a radiant piece of choreography. I am certain with Vrushika returning from her vacation this week only - how much less time they would have had to work on it. But still they designed something totally bewitching. Take a bow both of you.

And now coming to Vrushika and Shantanu. Well now here I am certain I will fall short of words to describe the magnificence of both.  It goes without saying that it was one exquisite piece of performance which was simmering with love and romance. But the best bit was the way they both captured the whole undercurrent of passion and aggression through this dance. It was one of the first for them and considering their relationship felt perfect. And above all the blazing hot chemistry of Vrushika and Shantanu just made this a performance to cherish.

This performance had the entire elegant graceful moves one expect from VruShan but it also had some special moment which made this really special. First of all the opening shot followed by that snugging session while lying on the floor - it was simply captivating. Then the way Swayam pulled Sharon back holding her hair and the way Sharon ran away hiding among curtains - passion of romance has never have been expressed in better way before. Overall, one sensational performance of which every move, every step; have been imprinted on our heart and soul. Great work everyone involved in it. It was really amazingly done.

Edited by marauder - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
firstly thanks for the post
the performance i'm speechless so smooth so graceful totally flawless yet highly passionate and romantic
VruShan and their chemistry added life to the song and made it even more special
thanks VruShanCedon πŸ€—
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
was waiting for your post.. :)
you said it all brother.. Laal Ishq is one HEAVENLY song and i was in love with it the instant i had heard it..
and to see it on SwaRon was awe-inspiring..
the performance left me awesruck and blew away my senses..took me time to catch up with myself..
the performance by VruShan..was magical and captivating..The passion, the emotions were emoted with perfection..this dance really sent me to heaven..
the choreography was also splendid..kudos to ShanCedon..elegance flowed in every step..
Brilliantly carried out by VruShan..i am at loss of words to describe them..
thank you VruShanCedon for giving such a Heavenly and Enchanting performance to cherish..
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you πŸ˜Š
This performance actually left me speechless.. a beautiful choreography by shantanu and maccy and was very well executed by vrushika and shantanu ..
the performance was magical πŸ˜³
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome post Shishir πŸ‘
Well you have said it all.Laal ishq is apt song for SwaRon .It has that Romantic and sensous feel to it and VruShan just did justice to it.What a mind boggling performance .Those expressions,The chemistry,The choreo,costumes everything was just bang on.ShanCedon once again proved that they are the best πŸ˜Ž
Sellbounded and awstruck by the choreo.Still not in senses πŸ˜³
cscs thumbnail
 Nice post shishir.
Simply loved the laal ishq performance. It actually left me speechless.
VruShan and maccy did a brilliant job. 
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post.

Nothing to add more.

It was spell binding n goosebumps giving dance sequence. 

VruShanCedon rocks!❀️

-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was totally wow performance...which all waited for long
hatsoff to choreographer and vrushan with their hawttt sizzling chemistry..
JensenVruShan thumbnail
Your post is beautiful 
Agree with each word
This song is really spell binding and their performance was even more so 
Loved everything about it, the costumes, the choreography, VruShan's expressions and chemistry and the camera work, all perfectly done.
Laal Ishq will always belong to SwaRon/ VruShan for me
TonyStark91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
firstly great post😊...and the dance was too hot,romantic,passanaite,intense,swaronish and yaa song is really apt for swaron...and vrushan and shancedon hatsoff kudos to their talentπŸ‘πŸΌ