Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TellyFanatic4va thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
T'was a dark black night. The family had gone out for a special pooja and Rudra still at the BSD headquarters. Just Laila and Paro. Rudra has told Paro about Laila and they've moved on about it, because Laila made Paro believe that she wasn't in his life anymore to stay in the house and make her jealous at times. And someday she will break her. 
Paro had just finished work in the kitchen, when the home phone rang in the hall. She walked over to pick it up. Knowing that only one person would be callig her at this time. 

Paro: ji major Saab (yes major!)

Rudra: (angry) kitne baar kaha hai ki mare ko major Saab mat bola. (How many times have I told you to stop calling me major Saab)

Paro: acha theek hai. Nahi bulaye gai. Aap gussa mat kijiye. (Ok fine. I won't call you that. Please don't get mad)

Rudra: kya kar rahi hai. (What are you doing?)

Paro: kuch nahi. Woh bas sab bahar pooja ke liye Gaye hai aur issi liye bas kuch bartan saaf kar rahi thi. (Nothing. Actually, everyone has gone out for a prayer, that's why I was just cleaning up.)

This worried Rudra a little. He moved foreward in his chair from his relaxed position. "Tu akeli hai?" (Are you alone?)

Paro: nahi woh. Laila baisa hai mare paas. (No. Laila is with me!)

This shocked Rudra even more. 

Rudra: Paro. Tu abhi issi waqt kamre mein jaa aur darwaaza band kar. ( Go to our room RIGHT NOW. And lock it)

Paro: lekin Rud... (But...)

Rudra: Paro jo Maine kaha hai woh kar. Main aah raha hoon. . (Do what I have told you to do. I'm coming.)

Paro: Rud... 

He was gone off the phone and on his way home. What was so bad about being at home with Laila?

But Paro did as Rudra told her to do and went into the room and locked the door. As she turned around to walk towards the bed, the lights go out and Paro freaks out. 

Paro: Rudra???

There was no response. 

Paro: Kaun hai.? (Who's there?)

~~~~~~

Hey Guys; 
I hope you enjoyed this mini glimpse into my new TS. I'm trying to finish up the first part, until than I hope you like this.. There are still two more parts so enjoy. Make sure to like and comment below!!

Edited by TellyFanatic4va - 9 years ago
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The intro was quiet interesting. Waiting to see what next. 
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm intrigued, do inform me when you update :)
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start...will Rudra get back in time??

-Sona