Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Todays episode was fab fab

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello after many months i must say today was superb episode loved the 1st scence btw juhi n priya (sakshi mam n shurbvi mam ) were fab they nailed it n nuts n priya scene was fab n then all four were going after juhi great team work priya-nuts-sid-mamaji great

then the big twist juhi having affair with his ex-husband wooo really excited for monday

precap was lil emotional cos priya was gulity all these years now all the truth is in her hand really excited for monday n ram sir is also going to be back by next week so really excited for next week

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
not even sure if that guy is her ex...for all u know they might still be married and planned all this to get ram's property...and where is naina? is she juhi daughter or just someone doing her daughters role for money?

so was the killer juhi's ex or not-ex husband?
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seeing today's epi...it felt like i was watching a new BALH...What a shocking twist...didnt expect this...waiting for monday...
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly after days I watched first part today but felt the next parts may be pakau as its about Juhi..LOL I was wrong it was an interesting twist..Sooo like Ayesha this Juhi is also in regular touch with her hubby..old wine in old bottle..
Btw from when did Sid n Shiny turn against Juhi..*Confused*
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Hello after many months i must say today was superb episode loved the 1st scence btw juhi n priya (sakshi mam n shurbvi mam ) were fab they nailed it n nuts n priya scene was fab n then all four were going after juhi great team work priya-nuts-sid-mamaji great

then the big twist juhi having affair with his ex-husband wooo really excited for monday

precap was lil emotional cos priya was gulity all these years now all the truth is in her hand really excited for monday n ram sir is also going to be back by next week so really excited for next week

I dint see yet  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't watched but glad shubahavi is being praised evry where along vth mamaji
just waiting fr Rams entry yayy am so excited fr his scene
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: armanz

Frankly after days I watched first part today but felt the next parts may be pakau as its about Juhi..LOL I was wrong it was an interesting twist..Sooo like Ayesha this Juhi is also in regular touch with her hubby..old wine in old bottle..
Btw from when did Sid n Shiny turn against Juhi..*Confused*

viji shubhavi is an amazing actress vth pretty face I saw her in kyunki too
I won't watch till ram returns but aap dekh lo
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dhristikpd

thanku  darling.. 

i will see ina while

yaaar  i was so right  juhi is teamed up with  ex hubby .. i felt it somewhere.. 

for ram;'s property na. what else.  

do u mean  mamaji is also  after  juhi.. and sid.. OMG this is the twist.. 
awww i love to see  family fighting  for    ram   to kick  out sider  out

finally    they did.. yeah  we all want RAM  on screen ..  pakka    he will be out. so the   Hand is juhi's hubby ka.? 
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yesterday what i thought that comes true...juhi and her x husband is the killer...so juhi never liked ram...she used him 2 get her property... wo sab baat jhoot thi i mean juhi's statement 4 ram...she framed him 2 marry him... rajiv juhi ka kabhi jagra nehi tha...so again a big bussinessman was fooled  by rajiv and juhi... rajiv achanak kiu tapak para koi janna nehi chaha... sidha juhi ke daughter ko bachane ke liye priya ko divorse dene chala tha...but pata nehin ye naina bhi juhi ki real daughter hain ki nehin... juhi ko apne ghar mein rakkha apne daughters ke maa banake and the result is now he is in jail... sooo plz ram ne to 1 hi galti karta hain ...trust 2 wrong person... lekin iske liye ye jail ka saaza bahot jada nehin hua???? its time 2 get juhi out of km...i dont think juhi is divorsed...so sid juhi marriage is illegal...and ram is back to aab nxt 1 month to sirf raya ko dekhna banta hain ...no more juhi and rajat plzzz... and again i want 2 see the reaction of ram after knowing the truth of priya's coma
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

viji shubhavi is an amazing actress vth pretty face I saw her in kyunki too
I won't watch till ram returns but aap dekh lo

Haan I know about Shubhavi you know am an ardent fan of Kyunki n Smriti I used to go ga ga over her..and I still remember Shubhavi played a lawyer (again friend of female lead who turns against her as she loves her hubby) but here she is in touch with Rajiv. So no love for Ram..Thanks a tonne no ehsaan done so nothing to repay..
Btw whose watching here Ram ke bina Priya adhuri lagti hai mujhe..want them together on screen..
Dunno.when.its gonna happen..phew...and frankly now the story is waywards for me so upchh cant follow..Will stare and drool over Sakshi..Lol aaj bhi yehi kiya maine..was lost in her eyes..Hayeee