SwaRon:Ye Laal Ishq, Ye Malal Ishq

Posted: 9 years ago
I guess everyone must have already got the news that there is gonna be a SENSATIONAL DANCE SEQUENCE of SWARON this Friday, i.e. 23rd may!! It's gonna be a 1 hour special episode of D3 and guess what? Swayam and Sharon will groove to the romantic and mesmerising tunes of Laal Ishq from Ramleela, one of Arijit Singh's best!!

there is a article frm RIVAL SITE ( which i will definitely NOT  post) 😆

With the clock ticking, I guess every SwaRonian's heart beat must also be raising till the clock strikes 7 tomorrow!!

aaa i dunno abt others but this is the bestest news ever, chances of it being a DREAM SEQUENCE going by the current track but still seeing SWARON/VRUSHAN grooving on this epic no. would be a DREAM COME TRUE isnt it gyes ? share ur excitement here because am sure this is  everyone's wish am i right or am i right 😉😆

P.S  cheers to VRUSHAN: our angels 👏👏

P.P.S enjoy the BG an d get lost in SWARON land ☺️

Edited by ..Suhana.. - 9 years ago
Aahh so happy finally a wish going to be fulfilled Laal Ishq and SwaRon  deadly combo its gonna be I'm already dead 
I just can't wait for this sequence. VruShan are gonna make this song even more amazing than it already is.
SwaRon dancing on "Laal Ishq" is truly a dream come true for SwaRon fans.
The lyrics of the song is so Swayam-ish ❤️ eeepsss can't wait for their performance ☺️
Edited by ..euphoria.. - 9 years ago
suprise all refresh the psot ;)
Originally posted by sanchiswaron

Aahh so happy finally a wish going to be fulfilled Laal Ishq and SwaRon  deadly combo its gonna be I'm already dead 

i swear anyway getting heavenly feeling now onlyyy☺️
Originally posted by Azor_Ahai

I just can't wait for this sequence. VruShan are gonna make this song even more amazing than it already is.

super duper excited fr it 
Originally posted by ..euphoria..

SwaRon dancing on "Laal Ishq" is truly a dream come true for SwaRon fans.
The lyrics of the song is so Swayam-ish ❤️ eeepsss can't wait for their performance ☺️

the whole is dedicated to our LOVERBOY aaa  finally a dream come true momenttt😳
Wow u added the song to the post too 😳 
Originally posted by ..Suhana..

i swear anyway getting heavenly feeling now onlyyy☺️
It still feels a dream to me