Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ENTANGLED ECSTASY - MG OS

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys

Here is my another khurafat hope you luke it. Banner k liye sorry 😛 as main writer hu editor nahi 😆 Please isi se kaam chala lo 😉...

Love you all. 🤗

Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Perfect evening for every young heart. Perfect intimate atmosphere with mellow music, where couples are relax and intract with each other.  A lavish bar where many enjoy their drink at the fully stocked bar ad many enjoying dancing on the grooves.

Night is full on rocking,when one eye catchy person with extra ordinary charming features,wearing pure black jeans and skimpy shirt,revealing his muscular taut chest. His intense eyes glancing all around and struck on the baar,where one woman enjoying her drink. She was in red knee length dress. He glance the view of her creamy smooth long legs. His eyes turn dark and lashes turn heavy. A crook smile twiched on his scluptured lips. He moved straight towards the baar and take a sit little far away from her. He whispered to bartender and he nodded on his instruction. Bartender make a drink and went to serve her. She recieve a short note with the drink. She glance and threw it away. She also denied to accept the drink. He felt little annoying but pretending of staying calm.

This time he pick up the glass and and sat next to her. 'hi.' he start talking but with full attitude.

She glance him from tip to toe but dont replied to him and enjoying her drink.

'alone?', he again tried to make her talk.

'none of your bussiness.',She finally opened her mouth and he determined more to get her.

'attitude ha. But i like it. You know you are the first who rejects Maan Singh Khurana's offer,or else all girls dying for my single glance.', Maan blew a slow breath,looking like a wicked as he just staring down her.

She arched one brow,determined to ignore him. She just take one more sip. 'achha style hai khud ko introduce karne ka but i am not impressed at all.'

'oh really?', he snuffled a soft laugh under his breath,as if she had said something funny.

'ok then dance with me.' he offered.

'dont try to be over smart. Jab maine tumhari drink nahi li to dance ka to swal hi nahi uthta. I dont intract with strangers.' she is testing his skills very smartly.

'sorry to dissappoint you miss... But i am born smart. Or hum strangers kaha hai. Do you have a short memory? I just introduced myself.' he tried to make her introdused herself.

She chuckled on his behaviour. 'Geet... I think its enough for you right. Coz i know what is running in your mind.' She drawled sarcastically,arching her brows and moved towards dance floor.

Maan dont followed her and just gazing her while sipping her drink,which she left. Geet too glance him but with thief eyes. Maan wait till one girl invite him to dance floor. He dance with that girl,but a very close dance. Both bodies mingled with each other,which definately start affecting Geet. She felt annoyed and leave the dance floor.

Maan chuckled and leave the dance floor too. He went behind her and trapped her at the lonely corner. He tagged her againt the wall and applied his pressure on her body. 'why you leave the dance floor?' he staring her sharply. The heat of his gaze make her weak. The heat his body passed to her was too much to resist.

'because i felt so.' she repled having lack of confidence.

'really? Lets come with me.',Maan dragging her along with him and she pretending of not intrested. Seeing their struggle one boy came to intrupt.

'any problem?' he askked suspeciously.

Maan just pushed him away in a cautioning way. 'stay away.'

he also get angry and ready to mess with Maan,when Geet intrupts. 'please i can handle him at my own.' she stopped the querral before it increase.

Maan dragged her to dance floor and start dancing with her. His hands exploring her body in every way. In their moves when their bodies rubbed against each other,their desires went on fire. Both danced for more then half an hour. In this they swayed far away. He make her panting heavily and then took her to a corner. Both staring each other. Their breaths are un even. Maan leaned over her and stare her. His eyes radiating the heat which make her weak.

The way he looked at her make Geet feel as if he could see right into her. He was waiting. Waiting for the sign,for the briefest glimpse of weakness. She knew she needed to keep focus,bt it was happening again. She couldn't able to think when she was as close to this man.

'you want me Geet. And dont lied about this. I can feel it.' he argued,make her limb heavy. 'i can see it written on your face. Your body wants me like me.' Maan said huskily while caressing her red hot cheek.

'why? Why are you doing this to me?',She hated that her voice sound desperate even to her own ears. She is loosing herself.

He just leanes and pressed his hungry lips on hers making her mouth shut. Her lips gave him heavenly pleasure. He bit and she gasped giving him chance to enter in her hot mouth. He suck every ounce of her hungrily.

Geet's hand snaked from his shouler to his neck. She clenched his nape and her nails dig in his flesh,making him growled in her mouth. Maan increased his body weight on her. She feels his hardness between her legs, protuded against his jeans. Geet pulled him more to her and repond the hunger match to her.

His hand roamed over her thigh reached inside her skirt. She drew and unsteady breath,her voice a husky whisper of sound as she said,'' not here Maan.''

Maan broke the kiss. His eyes bright with sensual awareness. 'then come to my place..' he said softly staring at her with intensity.

Both left the noisy club and reached to his place. The aroma of his room just boost the desire of both. Dim lights of candles and scented flowers just hit the spot. Both aready aroused. Without wasting a sec he scooped her and maid her laid on his large bed. Start with a kiss gradually they proceeding to heights of ecstasy. Maan took her lips one more time and his hands reached down to loosen her belt first. Then he entred inside her dress. He feels her smooth skin and pulled her more to him. He undo he *** and realeased her mounds to explore them in detail. Geet moaned in ecstasy. She pulled his shirt out of his jeans to feel his warm skin like he do. She unbuttoned his shirt and allow ehr fingertips to grazed his chest with the teasing lightness of feather. The muscles bneath his skin so hard and warm. His breath come slightly faster. She lost herself to the exploration of his body. She smirked hearing his growls as she grazed his nip***. She rubbed her thumb over the small tips of his n***** hard against her thumb. Maan reached to the hieghts of ecstasy. She knew how to gave him pleasure. He enjoying her sweet tortures,but now it was his turn. He raised a little and in a swift moment make her free from her all clothes so she do with him. Urgency was there in their action to explore each other. Plamed her one mound and took another in her warm mouth. He lick,suck and bit,make her moan loud as he quenching his thurst of ages,while squeezing the other one in his hand. She clenched hard the pillow bneath her head. After make both mounds sore,he moved lower down. Maan stretched her legs wide. His eyes gleamed with pure desire again. He just looked up to gaze her face. She gave a smile,which a clear sign for him to proceed and took their intimacy to next level. First he stroke her feminine part with his finger,before he start licking it. Geet moaned and fists his hairs. He flick his tounge over there teasing her senses in unbelievable way. She pushed him and want to loose his all control. She is now wet enough and ready for him. But before proceeding towards the last level of their ecastasy,he snaked over her and kissed her one more time passionately. Meanwhile she palmed his manhood and warm it by stroking it frictionally. Maan wrapped her in his arms and adjust himself with her. With a strong push he was inside her. Stroking her softness with his hardness,he took her to the last level of heavenly pleasure. She hold him for strength and kissed on his shoulder,neck and bite his earlobes. Even when he increased the pace,it wont hurt her but proves delightful in all manner. The whole night was passionate for both. Even after reaching to climax both wont stop for a minute..

Sun dawn and she is still sleeping peacefully on his chest. Maan is gazing her angelic beauty which make him arouse again. Both are laying under soft white duvet. The cold breeze coming and caress her messy hairs. Maan chuckled seeing her swalloen lips. He wants to suck them again but dont want to disturb her. Maan slowly push aside her hairs brushing her cheeks and irritates her. His fingertips roamed lightly and stroke her warm skin. Geet feels him and opened her drowsy eyes to glance him. Both's eyes gleamed and he kissed her as he waiting for so long.

Their never ending kiss disturbed by his phone. He raised his hand blindly to reached to phone. His hands tapping on the side table and hold the phone. He broke the kiss to glance who is calling him this early.

Screen showing Dadima. Maan ans the call quickly. 'good mrng dadima.'

'happy wedding anniversary bete.' she wished him and a grinn come on his face.

Geet sat up and snatch phone from him. 'good mrng dadima.' she too greet her.

'gd mg beta and happy wedding anniversary. Kab aa rae hai aap dono?', Dadima wished her too.

'bas dadima thodi der me niklenge.' Geet told her.

'dekhiye hume to koi farak nahi padta humari taraf se beshak aap log kuchh dinn or rukl jaiye but aap jante hai koi apko bahut miss kar raha hai.' Dadima poking her to came back home soon.

Before Geet replied to her someone take phone from dadima and start talking. A sweet medilious voice came from that side. 'happy anniversary mumma. Aap or papa kab aaoge? Main aap dono ko bahut miss kar raha hu?', their 3 year old son asked to her.

'aww mera baby kaisa hai? Dadima ko tang to nahi kiya?' Geet's all attention suddenly took away by him. Maan is kissing her bare back but she was so indulge in talking with him. Geet too missed her son to whom they left with dadima before coming to goa.

'no mumma i am a good boy.' he told confidently as her mother told him to obey dadima and dont do any mischief in her absense.

Maan take the phone from her. 'hi champ,how are you?'

'cool.' he replied and wished his father too.

'dont worry champ we are coming soon. Or ha maine apke sare gifts le liye hai.' he assured him and make him happy.

Aayush shout in happiness and gave phone back to dadima.

'dadima Aayusha tang to nahi kar raha?' Maan asked.

'beta jab hum apko smbhal skte hai to Aayush to firr bhi Geet ki tarah shant hai.' Dadima teased him.

'dadima...' Maan pouts.

'achha ab ye sab chhodiye. Ab to apki meeting bhi ho gai hai so jaldi wapis aaiye.' Dadima instruct him and cuts the call.

Geet was about to move when Maan pulled her and bring her underneath her. 'happy 5th anniversary Mrs. Khurana.' he nizzled her nose.

'apko b mr. Khurana. Pata hi nahi chala kab 5 saal beet gaye. Aisa lagta hai jaise kal hi mile ho.' Geet caressed his hairs.

'aise hi mile the na hum 6 saal pehle. Mrs. Khurana i won the bet. Last night i again chamed you like before.' Maan reminds her of their bet which he won as he susceeded to charm like he do six year ago when he first saw her.

'ha par us time ye sab nahi hua tha.' she giggled pulling him to her. 'waise b apke sath k liye main har bet harne k liye taiyar hu. You make my life beautiful with your unconditional love. Apse shadi k baad itna sara pyar mila,itni loving and caring dadima mili jo dost jada hai. And last but not the least our son,which the most presious gift you gave me. In sabke liye kitna b thanx bolu kam hai. Isliye bet harne ka koi afsoos nahi hai.' She confessed and poured out her feelings.

'i love you sweetheart. You are bless of my life.' Maan took her hand and kissed on it. Both hugged each other and again drowned in the pool of love,romance and passion. 

Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Nice os maaneet r married bt at begining couldnt make it out very well written
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even got so congused till end couldnot make it that maaneet were actually avouple
nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome os dear...
mujhe starting se hi lag rh tha k maaneet already married h...n last me confirm b ho gaya😛😉
hmmm tho maaneet ki bet lagi thi jisme maan jeet gaya
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
kya baat hai jaanu 
ek aur..😉
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS dear
Total suspense till the end that they are married with each other and celebrating their 5th anniversary
And funny na when dadimaa says jab hum aapko sambhal sakte hai too yeh too geet ki tarah shant hai
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely romantic and emotional OS too..with maaneets family is also there too...so beautiful shona!👏
xolfiya thumbnail
Awww this was so Hot n passionate n they were celebrating their 5th anniversary so sweet 😳 😳
shalinimaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Shi mai khurafaat hi h
pehle read kr te krte yaar ye kya ho rha h maaneet abhi to mile h aiur ye dono mai ahem ahem bhi ho gya
dusra shock jb dadimaa ne maan ko annivery wish ki
3 shock jb geet ko wish ki
4 shock maaneet ka 3 yr old baby bhi h
5 shock maaneet ki 5 anniversay h
kuch bhi
superbbb os
loved it sooo much