zubair will get zain and aaliya together -Mohit Malhotra

-S.S- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

We all have been talking about Zain and Aaliya's new found feelings of love. But wait a minute, there is someone new who is going to grab Aaliya's attention - Zubair, Aaliya's first cousin and childhood buddy is here. Barkat's car hits Zubair and Zain takes him home where Aaliya recognizes him. Zain feels jealous instantly. "Zubair is Aaliya's first cousin and her childhood buddy. He went to Dubai for his higher studies and now when he meets Aaliya, he gets to know that Aaliya is married to Zain whom she used to hate as a child," Mohit Malhotra tells us who will be seen portraying the character of Zubair.
The plot looks interesting. Is it going to be a love triangle now? "Aaliya is very close to Zubair and shares a comfortable space with him. She will tell him everything how the marriage happened. She will also confess that now she is in love with Zain. Zubair is going to be a catalyst to get Aaliya and Zain close to each other. It is a positive character," Mohit tells us.
Mohit who has started shooting for the show is excited to play Zubair. "I auditioned for this character sometime back and recently, I got a call from the production house when I was shooting for a show in Delhi. Beintehaa is a popular show and I am happy to be a part of this show. I hope I will be able to do justice to my character," Mohit concludes.
Watch Beintehaa to see what happens next with the new twists and turns!
Stay tuned to this space for more updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope what he is saying about his character is true. Hope he is the positive catalyst. I cannot see Zain and Aaliya in pain for not understanding each other. Both do not deserve that.

But please barkat ko bhi utha ke le ja
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx for sharing
Lets see how  this track proceeds..But i m sure that Cvs will never disappoint us
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how sweet... u will do justice i feel.. 
and koi ZaYa ko paas laye isse xyaada aur kya chahiye hume!
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Woww !!! gud to see Mohit in Beintehaa as Zubair . Long time after Kya hua tera vaada!!!

His character is positive as far as i heard😛 He will unite Zain & ALiya and change Barkat attitude.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks.
Hope he unites ZaYa.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
zubair is very positive... i think he will help zaya come closer n confess...zaya need tht push 2 confess n i think zubair will be that push they need. 
i also think he'll somewhere influence barkat. she seemed 2 like him quite a bit so maybe him being in Barkat villa might make her put her revenge plans aside for a bit... which m happy abt...its nice 2 see BI be back 2 how it used 2 be...
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to know that! So we can expect no miscommunication to happen between Zayaland due to Zubbu<3
VarshaBahar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS :)
We dont need any Zubair,Kuber or whatever to bring Zain and Aliya together..
They r destined to be together,so they'll always be together...
Only help we accept is from Usmaan Mamu or Fahad Bhai..
Nobody else needed to play cupid for our ZaYa..

Okk,sorry for my rant..
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
h4e will def bring zaya close n change bak bak to... lets see...