Prefer Sumer Nandhini to Sumer Laila - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Sumer -Laila will happen and last until Sumer is useful to Laila. I can't imagine it leading to marriage.
I don't want Sumer-Nandani to happen either unless Sumer's character does a complete 180 degree turn. Nandani has had enough hardships in her life without having to deal with Sumer and KakiSa. I would love to see Aman-Nandani but then I guess Aman seems to be reserved for Sunheri unless that's just what the creatives want us to think.
Originally posted by Sga84

I agree...if this track is just for some laughs its fine but if they are heading towards a Sumer-Laila marriage then it will be disgusting to watch the shadow of Laila looming over Parud's married life.

Exactly - I hope the CVs realize this. Laila manipulating Kakisa through Sumer is fine as long as it is short term. Laila as a character is beginning to get on my nerves.

I hope we start seeing more of Aman and Samrat in the coming episodes. It's getting to be too female dominated otherwise. Love seeing Dilsher and Danveer as well.

BTW - I liked today's Parud's scenes a lot.
Paro was enthusiastically looking forward to the queen ending the story on a happy note and was heart broken to see the story take an unexpected twist. I liked the dialogue between Paro and Rudra here and don't feel it was inappropriate. Paro was reacting to the moment and could not control herself. I do hope Laila's role in changing the story comes to light tomorrow. I hate it when loops are not closed and are left open.

I feel that Sumer/ Laila track if present would be temp, Sumer will end up Nandini later when that track strarts and by then he wlll be reformed.
Sumer and Laila are never going to happen. Kaki will use one of her 1001 DIY murder totkas on her. As for Nandu jija, I want her to be with Aman. 
Originally posted by jaya100

Sumer -Laila will happen and last until Sumer is useful to Laila. I can't imagine it leading to marriage.
I don't want Sumer-Nandani to happen either unless Sumer's character does a complete 180 degree turn. Nandani has had enough hardships in her life without having to deal with Sumer and KakiSa. I would love to see Aman-Nandani but then I guess Aman seems to be reserved for Sunheri unless that's just what the creatives want us to think.

Even I want Aman and Nandini... 
They could bring a new entry for Sumer after Laila uses him.
Originally posted by Zeeliciousxo

I agree with you. I really want the Laila track to end soon, I can't bear to see her in the Ranawat haveli as a permanent member - plus it's just really awkward. How can Paro ever get past the Laila mess if Laila lives under the same roof as her all the freaking time? Their relationship will also change, they will be related through their husbands...it will just be a big mess.

Also I don't see why Sumer would want to marry the woman who slept with his cousin for 8 years ๐Ÿ˜†Unless he is kept in the dark...but Kakisa knows...so I don't see why she wouldn't tell him or prevent such a wedding from taking place...

Personally I don't even know how a conservative woman like Kakisa is out in public with Laila. Laila is a naachwali and it is implied that she is also a prostitute...she is always dancing at events e.g. Paro's wedding with Varun, Paro's wedding functions with Rudra, so she is popular and it can be assumed that most know her and know what she does...how is an arrogant, proud, and conservative woman like Kakisa okay with being seen with a woman who is looked down upon in society? For that matter, how does Sumer not know Laila? ๐Ÿ˜†

But anyway...PLEASE CVs. We don't want Laila to be in RR for good. Can her track wrap up in a few weeks??? Please please please...
I was wondering about this too. How did Sumer not recognize Laila from the sangeet? Also Sumer is portrayed as a man about town. Chandangarh being a small town, he would definitely know about a good looking new woman that has arrived in town or even in the neighbouring one.

So I cant see that he would be ok to marry her? Plus the Rudra connection makes it a no-no too...

I think sumer-laila never happen...
 Laila will turn to tejaswat informer I think..she came to know that tejaswat is in tejpur..so she will find him at any cost..in this situation she will use sumer...(he is not bad but his weak points r- money, girl and alcohol)..no marriage track btw Laila-sumer..cvs pll..
Yes friend your prediction is good..SUMER_ NANDINI 100% agree with you..it is a treat to watch us ( sumer may change and positive to our Rudra)..if he married Laila  OUR RR is going to normal EKTA's show. what is new in it?? so expecting something new from our talented CVS..๐Ÿ˜›