Prefer Sumer Nandhini to Sumer Laila

ipkrr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My 2 cents - Sumer and Laila pair will take RR along the age old soap opera story route and it makes the Paro Laila in same houshold equation, very ackward and not conducive to a truly enjoyable romance.
Personally for me after the current Laila track is over - the character needs to leave.
Sumer Nandhini on the other hand will bring a breath of fresh air to the serial - and introduce some drama without dark undertones all the time. I enjoyed the show that shall not be named as there was one clear villian and everyone else was for the most part normal. In RR the biggest issue is the number of vamps and villians - and its not very relatable to normal life. I would love for the CVs to consider a reduction in number of black characters and introduction of well planned tracks that mimic reality as much as possible. And pls stay true to the characterisation of the role - pls!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Me too but somehow don't see that happening πŸ˜•
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want to see Sumer and Laila together
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. I really want the Laila track to end soon, I can't bear to see her in the Ranawat haveli as a permanent member - plus it's just really awkward. How can Paro ever get past the Laila mess if Laila lives under the same roof as her all the freaking time? Their relationship will also change, they will be related through their husbands...it will just be a big mess.

Also I don't see why Sumer would want to marry the woman who slept with his cousin for 8 years πŸ˜†Unless he is kept in the dark...but Kakisa knows...so I don't see why she wouldn't tell him or prevent such a wedding from taking place...

Personally I don't even know how a conservative woman like Kakisa is out in public with Laila. Laila is a naachwali and it is implied that she is also a prostitute...she is always dancing at events e.g. Paro's wedding with Varun, Paro's wedding functions with Rudra, so she is popular and it can be assumed that most know her and know what she does...how is an arrogant, proud, and conservative woman like Kakisa okay with being seen with a woman who is looked down upon in society? For that matter, how does Sumer not know Laila? πŸ˜†

But anyway...PLEASE CVs. We don't want Laila to be in RR for good. Can her track wrap up in a few weeks??? Please please please...
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 9 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't see Sumer Nandini happening (and it's not something I want either)

Realistically (or rather, Idealistically), I don't see Sumer Laila happening either in the long run- it's just something temporary IMO. 
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If this S&L happens I will shoot the creatives in their eyes cause that pain that they will feel is the same amount I will feel if I have to see that WOMAN on my computer every single hellish day.
I will paint the creative in honey and let ants loose on them, including the writer and director.πŸ˜†
Edited by Erika1 - 9 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Erika1

If this S&L happens I will shoot the creatives in their eyes cause that pain that they will feel is the same amount I will feel if I have to see that WOMAN on my computer every single hellish day.
I will paint the creative in honey and let ants loose on them, including the writer and director.πŸ˜†

🀣
ipkrr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Erika1

Something will be lost from the serial if they pair SUMER and LAILA and I will not be able to stomach it any more.
I cannot believe if I feel this way - how will the trp aunties take it?
SUMER LAILA is just simply too yikes to consider.
simz02 thumbnail

I agree...if this track is just for some laughs its fine but if they are heading towards a Sumer-Laila marriage then it will be disgusting to watch the shadow of Laila looming over Parud's married life.

Edited by Sga84 - 9 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sga84

I agree...if this track is just for some laughs its fine but if they are heading towards a Sumer-Laila marriage then it will be disgusting to watch the shadow of Laila looming over Parud's married life.

@bold Exactly! That's precisely why Laila can't be in the show in the long run.