Telly Times-Did not know fans thought i quit-Viraf

Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.urlremoved/i-fans-thought-left-show-viraf-phiroz-patel/

"I didn't know fans had thought that I left the show" - Viraf Phiroz Patel

The recent heart throb of every girl and the immensely popular Viraf Phiroz Patel, better know as Mrityunjay singh Shekhawat from Life OK's Ek Boond Ishq', gets candid with urlremoved about his look in the show, his character and much more. Read on to know more about Viraf and lots more!

Fans got a huge shock when Mrityunjay was killed in the show, how did you feel getting all the love from fans, wanting u back?

It just felt very heartening, I was quite happy and it was like Wow, people like the character and they are happy to have him back. I didn't know fans had thought that I left the show, I am not in the mood of leaving the show and it feels good to be back and to be a part of the party!

You were seen with long hair in the show and then got a haircut, how was the experience?

Actually I was quite happy with the long hair, as it was something I had never tried before as an actor as well.

They were planning some other things with the character and at some point they said let's cut the hair.

I somewhere still am missing my long hair but the brighter side is that they've allowed me to go ahead and do so much with this silly face of mine, like from super long to the extremely short look is quite interesting for an actor to experience as well.

Thus as the story goes we've only been able to add variety to Mrityunjay's avatars I guess. So no complaints on that really. But yeah I miss the long hair.

Audience and fans like your chemistry with Chhavi Pandey, how has the experience been, working with Chhavi?

Chhavi is a doll. Let's put it as that. She is a very good chemistry teacher and I am a very curious student.

Are you satisfied with the kind of role, you have been given to portray so far?

Saba has taken me for a ride, I say that in a good sense! I don't know if I can ask for more!

Mrityunjay has been such an interesting arc. He started out with all that pain and anxiety, with this great burden of a dilemma on his shoulder.

Then he got introduced to love with Tara in his life, he discovered love and became softer.

Then he became this strategic warrior of some sort and now he is graduated into this maverick, out for revenge.

At the same time we are seeing a light hearted Mrityunjay, because he has his love Tara and his mother on his side now and hence a sense of humour as well I suppose.

All in all Mrityunjay has been a great ride so far and I have extreme gratitude to Saba for that. Oh and yeah to Life OK as well for tolerating a Parsi actor like me.

What has EBI in store for fans that they can look forward to?

Lot more hair on me as we are going to do some hair raising story telling;)

But seriously. One should expect a lot from Ek Boond Ishq because as a show it's very unique in its pitch.

I wouldn't say it's good or great or the best. We'll let the audience decide that, because then it's just like making a judgment on everything else on TV.

But it is very unique in its flavour and it's got Saba at the helm who likes to take the audiences on a thrilling ride, with romance and fun thrown in.

The only thing I can tell the audience is, that put on your seat belts.

Rapid Fire:

Birth date: 12th June.

Favourite holiday spot: Beach bumming in Goa and camping in the lakes of Ladakh. Haven't been able to do either in a while though.

Favorite cuisine: My favourite cuisine has to be oriental. I am born and grown up with the parsi cuisine, so it's a very large part of me.

Favorite Bollywood Actor: I don't have one favourite. I love Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjeev Kumar, Dilip Kumar, these are the greats who have done very interesting work and left behind for us to be inspired from.

In the current scene I like Boman Irani, Naseeruddin Shah and Nawazuddin Siddiqui and of course the usual suspects that being. Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan.

But the Khans are beyond actors now, they have become so big that it will be downsizing them in calling them actors.

They are superstars plus, I wouldn't consider them in the list of actors as they have to a lot more than an actor does now. They are independent economic entities whose choices influence many people's livelihood. Yes they have been actors to become superstars, but now they are much more than actors now.

Favorite Bollywood Actress: I really like Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt. AgainKatrina is not an actor but she is a star in a different category. I really like Alia Bhatt and Parineeti Chopra's talent. Priyanka Chopra has gone such a long way and became a fantastic actress.   

Your relationship status: Hahahahahahahahahaha.. Sorry I can't hear you 

A message for all the fans who love you? Please keep the love coming and I'll see you on TV!

Writer: Nadia 

Tfs

we miss long locks😭

Chemistry teacher🀣
Edited by Archi21 - 9 years ago
Tfs!
"Chhavi is a very good chemistry teacher and I'm a very curious student."
Hmmm Viraf will never give us a straight forward answer but if you read between the lines, you can see that something is there πŸ˜‰
I like Alia Bhatt too! πŸ˜ƒ
so this is the IV she had tweeted about...
That was such a sweet interview :)) thanks for sharing viffy we all knoe chavvi is a doll but what surprised me is I thought you are best chemistry teacher no professor and she is ur good student who obeys you πŸ˜† but gud to hear something different and on ur single status by now we all knoe you love puzzles and did I hear ur are no longer single 🀣
"She is a very good chemistry teacher and I am a very curious student.".
Really...😳"The Graduate"...typesβ“πŸ˜›

Lot more hair on me as we are going to do some hair raising story telling;)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Isa_de - 9 years ago
Relationship status. ..
SOrry I can't hear you...

BUt we want to hear it from u viraf...
Originally posted by Ananya80

That was such a sweet interview :)) thanks for sharing viffy we all knoe chavvi is a doll but what surprised me is I thought you are best chemistry teacher no professor and she is ur good student who obeys you πŸ˜† but gud to hear something different and on ur single status by now we all knoe you love puzzles and did I hear ur are no longer single 🀣

Now I'm 100% sure he is with Chhavi 🀣 🀣 🀣
Isliye toh woh Chhavi ko chemistry teacher bulara hai πŸ˜‰
Tfs
Chemistry teacher πŸ˜†
Relationship status he's never gonna give us until he gets married
Chemistry teacher?..
K... so what does she teaches you. .?