Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS- Broken heart last part on page 11

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi this is a special request .. Request from a very special person in my life .. My Choti..My lil sister ...Really who is so innocent ..but love to tease me the most ..what I know ..That is she loves me like crazy ..i love her too ... Sorry For late .. but as u know my  schedule .. hope u did not mind ...This is going to be a tough job for me as Emotional  track..and my choti wants romantic ..SO I am just trying hope u will Like it ..otherwise brick,  rotten egg tomatoes all welcome..

30th july 2012...KKCHH party...

Priya took a deep breath... closing her eyes, thinks a for short while... a mixed emotion ran in her mind..after a long five years back..She will meet ..with her man ..her Mr.Kapoor the rightful owner of her heart..but  still she was lost , lost in her thought ..how will he react ..even the most important , does he really move on..many times she tried to  know about the person..and being one of the most successful business persona of business world..his each and every moments are in google..no one specially the interested persons are well known about his each and every step..and Priya not only interested .. she had, has the right to know about the man.. even all personal news which is totally prohibited for the world...but once she decided her faith..yes she took the step ..and leaving her man..she stayed away five years from him..in these five years ..each and every moment she missed him.. reminds him in her each and every step.but did not gather the guts to face the reality..if her man really moved on.. which she wanted but never ever convinced her heart to let it happen...

Setting her hairs in right side.. which her husband loved most .. Actually RAM was so shy ..not so romantic like other husband ..who bends in his knees ..will propose ya ..arrange some candle light dinner on valentine's day ..never ever he did .. for her in their 6 months of marriage.but .. a very lil things.. he did  for his lady love which was enough to made her feel like special..the most beautiful ..and luckiest woman..of the world..like.. his compliment ...plz keep open ur hairs ..ya ..after one and a half month's confession u can wear that particular saree which u wore on  that day's  function . u look pretty in this attire .. ..it was enough for Priya  to melt in his caring and also loving nature ...

Slowly..with all their sweet memories she approached towards  the man.. whose back was faced ..and  some how busy ..with his friend RAJAT , his Dubai Buddy..but ..Priya's Sir..owner of her Book's stall..

And Ram..Physically present in the party ,even enjoying the teasing ..which  kept him busy now a days.. he became love Guru for his buddy ..but .. emotionally .. he is all alone.. no it does not mean ..his mind is idle as all time Priya and her thoughts are hovering in his mind.. which keeps his mind ..and heart busy .. still at the party ..though he was standing behind  Rajat to tease him more ..but  some gap cant never be filled .which creates by Priya's disappearance from his life ..

With lots of hesitancy Priya kept her hand on his shoulder ..and uttered... He felt some touch on his shoulder..and a very feeble voice RAM...How much he is craving for his lady that ...still after her death ..five years later still in some happy occasion ...he misses her terrible that ..her voice.her touch he can feel still...

Ram faced back to chech that its just his illusion ya...

But when he faced back.. he did not see anything ...but hold on...just starring the source of his mini celebrity's voice..made him  anxious  even more eager to see the lady ...

Coz ..the bare back of the lady was faced towards him..and her mole..on the particular place at the back made him so..RAM is the finest guy and the most loyal husband..any lady can dream for..and he was well known about only his lady love ..This spot attracted him and still it has the same effect ..

Very slowly he moving his hand towards her ..and ...

Are Miss Sharma... ..

Hello Buddy ..keeping his hand on Ram's shoulder..Rajat uttered ..meet with Miss Sharma ..means  wo... Miss Pooja Sharma... are tujhe .. wo...u can... Rajat  was stammering to give her all details.. as she held a special place in his heart...

Priya ..standing in front of both of them ..but lowering her gaze .. to hide her tears ..an emotional moment for a lady ...some random  third persons  was giving her introduction to her husband..who was well known about her each and every step of her life ... which was so natural..but now her faith and its cruel game showing her and also her man .. this day ..

With stammering voice when Rajat looked at Ram .. to find out the same assurance smile ..which he is giving  him...but he failed as RAM was starring at Pooja constantly .. without any blink his gaze was fixed on the lady ..which is new for him .. even  so much surprising .. earning his attention he shook his shoulder a bit ..and softly said in his ear..buddy ye wo..book Shop wali ladki .hai Single mom..

With the words Single Mom...RAM shifted his gaze towards RAJAT..and looked so intensely on him.. his gazes spoken a lot of words and emotion which he cant express in any voice..filled with happiness..he got his life back.. but what a life ...where  no more trust ..no faith on his life ..his Priya left him..and staying at Dubai...and more its his anger ...a single mom..never ever he doubted on her character ..not even now..and its crystal clear to him that the tag line of Single mom to his Priya was given by only him..but not the Single word .. specifically the MOM ..word ..His mini celebrity is his own flesh,..his blood,

First time Ram spoke out..RAJAT tu mujhe kuch surprise dene wala tha na.. ok.. its my turn buddy .. right now I will give u ...

Rajat did not give him the chance to complete ..Ok buddy chal desk pe to chal .. UR surprise is waiting for u only ...

Miss Sharma please Don't mind..I will be back ..just enjoy the party still then...

Priya got hurt ..with RAM's behavior ...after five years he is seeing her ..but still the cold response.. this is the same man .. who was craving for her attention..who could not bare 48 hours separation...and  now...

Mumma..aap Angel se milane wale the na..kaha hai ...and main to Golu uncle se aapki meeting hi nehi kara payi..uff miss hogayi mumma...

With a puppy face Peehu uttered Rajat Uncle Golu uncle ko kaha lekar gaya mumma...

He promised me..k aaj dinner pe Allo paratha...

Peehu and her resembles with her father took  Priya more and more  in vulnerable state ...

Hugging her Tightly Priya cried out inaudible voice..only for her Princess..she does not want to spoil her excitement ...her faith is already decided ..decided by her  only..but her Princess their doll..deserves a lot..and still in these 5 years ..she  has arranged each and every part of her joy according to her wish..and today also she will do ..never let her cry  allow to  do the mess in her happiness...

Rajat took Ram to the desk.. and  just  going to announce his surprise for his buddy ..

Here for my Buddy his wife ...his gorgeous lady...his wife ...

Ram  snatched the microphone and  with very soft .but firm voice  ... said na ..1st turn mine...

I am welcoming my Lady , my life, my wife, my love ..

It was shocking ..shocking for two person...RAM never be so sweet with his wife ...Rajat knew very well as his life is only Priya ..and the other lady got the most surprise ...still five years ...Ram never talked with her   without any reason..and .. now he is using these type of her .. is she in dreamland..even never ever she expects from him...

My World ...Mrs ..Priya RAM Kapoor...clad  in red saree.. ..with my Princess...

Peehu  Kapoor...

Rajat got the biggest shock of his life ..and the another lady ..who is now enjoying being Mrs.Kapoor ..not in a true sense ..but for the society ..she loves to enjoy the name Mrs.Ayesha RAM kapoor..

All over the world..RAM  declared his wife name ..and the most shocking news is that her Priya di is alive still /when she looked at the spot light where ..Priya is standing with a lil bubbly girl in true sense she is looking like a princess...

Priya slowly  goes to the dais . still she cant meet her gazes with Ram...

Without uttering a single word Rajat left the place ...and Ram also left the place ..with his family ...even not for a single sec he bothered about Ayesha...

Taking his princess in his arms..he asked ...how u  do manage to travel..Car hai ya..

Priya can sense his tone its not normal one..they stay separated from each other  for 5 years ..but ..still she can understand his.. each and every moments like before ..and its not so normal behavior from Ram..just she can feel..it expresses something just before the storm..

Cab riding was so silent ...

When They entered Priya's Flat..the 2bhk flat .Ram  took a heavy breath...the owner of Kapoor Industry..the hire of the multy Cores business..from the past years they are staying ..like that ..

Priya locked the door..and uttered ..

Aapke liye Coffee...

Ram took peehu in his lap even does not look for once towards her ..

Peehu was forgetting all question as she is so happy that Her Golu Uncle is now with her...she blabbering in her cute  voices..so may things in  one go..

Golu uncle yeha ayiye na..mere aur mumma k room me...mere tiger se...

Ram liked the name Golu uncle..specially the way  she uttered Golu...it reminds him his Priya ...but now this Word pinched his heart..he is not his uncle.. looking at priya as he is expecting priya will say ya correct her ...

Priya got his unspoken words...

Peehu ..Princess..Mumma k pass ayo..

Peehu got up ..and within a moment reached to her ..

Mumma Golu uncle se aaki bhi friendship hai ...u never said this mumma...again Peehu complained..

Baby .mumma aapko promise kar chuki thin a .. k ..u will meet with ur angel..jiske  wajai se..mujhe aap mili..

Ha mumma aap to party k pehle hi.. but kaha hai mumma mere angel...aapne to  kaha tha ..party  me hai wo.. with a sad fac ..Peehu said..

Priya took her in her arms..and goes to RAM...

Ram was watching ..his ladies of his life ...but still covering himself .in a shield of anger ...

Appki angel ..aapki ..Golu ..aapki papa hai ..humesha aap uchte hai na ..mumma mere papa kaha hai ..and only I can say u that ...he stays away ..but he loves us so much..even each and every moment he misses us...he is ur Papa ..Princess...aapki angel jiske liye aap mujhe mili ...and started to cry ...

Peehu is not in her state ..as..she is happy ..she got her papa..but ..why her mumma is crying ..does he ..Scold her or peehu again has to stay ..away from..her mumma...

Ram took her in his  lap ...Peehu looks at her mumma and again  towards him..

Priya cant control her tears .. she run away from there ...

Ram gel with Peehu so well as ..he is not new one for her ..but yes still something is missing and that is... the soothing word from her .. 

Priya is standing at door .. when Peehu says ..

Papa...

What did u say ...

Papa...

Ram looked at her ..with so much emotional looks that he won the  toughest fight..like he cracked the most worthy ..deal of his life ...and for this reason ..he gave thank u ..to Priya in his mind..only because of her its possible..but when he remembers priya and her ..did ...that again he got hurt...never ever ,he thinks his priya his life could do this...

Papa ..pata hai ..mumma kehti hai .. aapki bhi favorite aloo paratha ..hai .. mera bhi ...haaw papa..  ..aloo paratha  miss  hogayi...

Peehu   is constantly blabbering with her  soft voice ..and Ram hardly can..pay his attention towards her..though he wants to give her full but  his mind is occurred only with Priya's thought and why she did all these...

Priya in a very disturbed mood with her swollen eyes ..comes to the room where she left RAM and Peehu moment back.. she came to arrange ...dinner as she knows..Mr.Kapoor..and her lil princess must be hungry ...their genes made them so...for a single moment they cant bare ...

In her v ery feeble voice priya asks..baby ..aloo paratha ready hai..aap..aur papa...she cant complete her sentence ..when she looks at him with the papa words RAM gives a stern look...

Lifting  peehu in his arms..RAM goes towards the Dinner table...

Appki liye butter  ya acchar layu?  Priya ..asks him for his dinner ..

In a very indirect speech Ram says.. I am not feeling hungry...and  five years back..I left my all eating habbits..I don't like aloo paratha more ..

Priya can feel how much her man loves her ..he scarified his favorite food... all his habit .. in the broad sense he is not living his life ..and the only reason is she..and her  stupid decision..

She does not utter more ..as she knows..all will be going in vain...his anger  will not  allow him to do what his heart wants now..and this anger ..is so perfect ..she  takes all responsibilities ..for his this state...

Tucking peehu in bed as usual  with bed time story PRiya gets a moment to share all her feelings ..with him...

Ram is in different room..though peehu wanted to spend all night with her non stop chatting ..but Priya did not allow her ...

Entering the room with an unusual cough gives RAM the message of her presence...Presence in his life is so much doubtful but ..it makes him aware that She is in room...

Priya slowly goes towards him ...aap Cigar...ye habit to appki

Nehi tha ye habit ..bohut kuch nehi tha..kisiko pagalo ki tarah pyar karna ..uski yadon me apni life guzarna..jeena chod dena..nehi tha ye sab..but in paanch saloo me hogaya hai aabyadat so  its not a big deal..without facing with her he utters those words in one go..

I know..jo maine ki hu..it  hurts u  lot ..I am sorry RAM..but please ekk... baar with so many hiccups..Priya says this...still with teary eyes...

Within a moment ram faces her ..clutching her shoulder. Shaking her a bit ...

What Sorry ..> kya ye Sorry  paanch sal lauta sakti hai...wo moment lauta sakti hai jise main sabse jyada miss kar chuki hu ...kya wo..wo pal  lauta sakti hai ..jab main aapni patni k sath har lamha ..jinna chahta hu for with the happiness to become a father ...Kya ..wo samay lauta sakti hai ..jaha hare k rat ..main meri patni k pic k sath ..baat karta raha hu ..and  blaming myself being the business tycoon I could save her ,,Bing her man I could not complete her last wish ..bolo...kya wo  jindegi lauta sakti hai jo main meri patni ki .. dead news k sath ho chukka tha.. kya wo..trust ...Ram cant complete his sentences , he just broken in  front of his lady love...

Tada ...lonnngest os I ever write ...

Hope u like it .. please  tell me truly ..all wakas I wrote here I know..

Sorry for error..

Edited by BALHLOVER - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely Os very well written
so want to Raya confrontation in balh like this
but u ended just like this pls write 2nd part of the Os
thanx for the pm
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 😭  emotional raya.. 
 OMG   this is so true  like the way  i wanted ram to confront priya for going to dubai.. 

u  have penned a  bahian's heart..

wonderful. yaar continue this na.. 
so that  will get some  romantic part next  hehehehhhe
BALHLOVER thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinni55

nyc...
plz con...soon

thank u dear 

BALHLOVER thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

lovely Os very well written
so want to Raya confrontation in balh like this
but u ended just like this pls write 2nd part of the Os
thanx for the pm

thank u dear 
second part i am confused how to do it okiiee i will think 
 cant say no to bday girl 
BALHLOVER thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvbalh

😭  emotional raya.. 

OMG   this is so true  like the way  i wanted ram to confront priya for going to dubai.. 

u  have penned a  bahian's heart..

wonderful. yaar continue this na.. 
so that  will get some  romantic part next  hehehehhhe

thank u buddy 
 second  one ?
 I am confused but will try .. Romantic 
 cant write yaar 😉
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well written
continue soon
rosinagoor thumbnail
Sanju Dear,
Very well written 👏
I like Each & Every lines
It's really very emotional 
But i like it lot 😃
Continue soon 
Thanks for the PM 😛
Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional tha dii but accha tha pls end on happy note by posting 2nd part pls pls do na
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey y did u stopped der.. it was gng so well.. awesome.. so emotional...