Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

choclate moments (sweeet moments)all fandoms

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys,in the last few weeks episdes there are manyy cuteee momntss!! lets relive some cherishable memories,all fandoms welcum!!!!!!πŸ‘ these are my super seven moments frm the recnt episdes,as i have a countless listπŸ˜†
1) during the honey episde,the last time when rey reqsted that he want sme more honey,his facial expressions was the SWEEETESTTT till dateee!!!!!! no comparson at alll with this scene's sweetness and any other scene!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

2)  when sharon was admitted to the hospital,and he made swayam ate that disgusting soup,her smilee and dialogs were veryyy adorable at that moment,its like "ab mazaa aaya bacchuu"πŸ˜›

3) when kriya tld rey that he is distracting her,and when rey counter qstioned her,kriya's expressions wereee superbb,the way she was gettng nervous and blushingg,o my gosh,i was watching that scene so mny timess!!!!πŸ˜‰

4)swayam teasing sharon for gettng scared of going to washroom in the darkness,it was soo cuteee!!!!!!😊

5)kriya indrctly rey ka proposal accpt kar rahi thi by asking him to take her to icecrm stall,but rey was scolding kriya that she will late fr her flightπŸ˜† lagta hai rey ko drctly hi sunna tha "i love u too", kriyansh soo cuteeeπŸ‘

6)when kriya was praising swayam,and sharon said thet she is soo lucky to have swayam,aww it was veryy cutee!!!!!πŸ‘

7)) BOYS will be BOYS:
  • When rey held kriya's hand and tld that agar pehle hi bol deta then itne pyar se honey nehi khilati,rey was veryyy romntic,and the way the boys were teasing,and rey winked at them,it was typical boyss πŸ˜†
  • when swaron were busy in kitchen,the dialogs of  nil and vicky were awesome "ek ladka aur ek ladki akele kamrein mein" πŸ˜†
 tum log bhi share karo tum logo ko kaun kaun sa momnt cuteee,sweeett laga😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters