No one can help you until you are ready to help yourself

Posted: 9 years ago
We have a lot of unrest in the forum from last couple of days with Friday's closing scene particularly. In midst of all this, I believe we forgot the story completely. Blame can be landed on anybody's shoulders depending on one's view point. I am not going to get into it.

I am posting today as I suddenly remembered the scene where Paro feeds Rudra while he was in the hospital. She tells him that she fed him as much she thought was required and the rest he has to help himself. Not withstanding who Rudra want to be with, Paro has given him support as much as she thought he requires but then he needs to be ready to help himself. If Laila wants to drag him down into the muddy depths again with herself, it should be Rudra's call to stop it. It makes sense as why Paro should be silent and let him help himself. If he does not want to drop back into the darkness, then he should search for his soul to light it up.

I believe no one can help you until you are ready to help yourself? What do you think?

Edited by gangaprakash38 - 9 years ago
Nice thought. Ya I seriously dont wanna see Rudra staying neutral and Laila dishing all that crap out on Paro. He knows what Laila is doing, he knows Paro too, how innocent and compassionate she is, he should not just stand and let Laila ruin the beautiful relationship they have. If Rudra wants it to last, he should make some more effort. Edited by aruni50218 - 9 years ago
I think that's what the new track is going to be all about...Rudra realizing ki faraq padta hai...and going all out to woo Paro back! Hope this happens and that will be interesting to watch...
Totally agree...the ball is in his court now...Paro has done a lot for their relationship...his turn to figure out what he wants and fight for it.
I always like reading your posts ❤️

Nice thought.. I also feel that as per new promo, he is going to do the exact thing. Assure Paro about his feelings and give assurance regarding the future of their relationship. . 😳
Originally posted by aruni50218

Nice thought. Ya I seriously dont wanna see Rudra staying neutral and Laila dishing all that crap out on Paro. He knows what Laila is doing, he knows Paro too, how innocent and compassionate she is, he should not just stand and let Laila ruin the beautiful relationship they have. If Rudra wants it to last, he should make some more effort.

Rudra can't stay neutral for sure.. before Paro he was desolate and despondent and so he wallowed into perfect emotionless pit he created for himself. Laila... He could not see what he was doing to her too.. that one person who he turned to comfort for.. he rendered himself to the point of such blindness that he could not see her too !! that time he was totally negative. When Paro came he has started to see the glimpses of what can be possible and so he will fight he will now fight for that what can be possible. So Laila will be unfortunately dammed! What Laila is doing is to fight .. fight for what was hers for 8 years...She had been the giver in the relationship but never taught Rudra how to give. Laila in her need for Rudra's company had never created a need in him for her.
Edited by gangaprakash38 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SingaporeFan

I think that's what the new track is going to be all about...Rudra realizing ki faraq padta hai...and going all out to woo Paro back! Hope this happens and that will be interesting to watch...
Totally agree...the ball is in his court now...Paro has done a lot for their relationship...his turn to figure out what he wants and fight for it.

Yes.. he totally needs to steer it... Paro has nothing to do with this relationship of Rudra and when you don't finish what you have started, it will come to haunt you...When he starts realizing that it will affect Paro he will sort it out.
Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

I always like reading your posts ❤️

Nice thought.. I also feel that as per new promo, he is going to do the exact thing. Assure Paro about his feelings and give assurance regarding the future of their relationship. . 😳

Thank you Candy😳 quite humbled...

Hope fully we have a nice episode on Monday. He will start opening more towards Paro. Now that there is a real risk of losing her he will move heaven and earth.

I think i am one of the minority who sympathizes with Laila.. I would not be very happy if he just dusts her under the carpet by naming her a s**t. She was his partner for 8 long years. Thats equal to a live in relationship...thats an unsaid marriage she had with him... (behold the bricks and bats.. I am running from here)
Nicely written. I think we need to calm down a bit, I was furious too, but Seeing the sbb video I really think it's Paros dream to be honest. That would explain her state of mind now right. She thinks she came between rudra and Laila, thus Laila's dialogs in the precap. But if you watch the sbb segments you will understand that that was probably a dream. Edited by angelarabia - 9 years ago
Originally posted by angelarabia

Nicely written. I think we need to calm down a bit, I was furious too, but Seeing the sbb video I really think it's Paros dream to be honest. That would explain her state of mind now right. She thinks she came between rudra and Laila, thus Laila's dialogs in the precap. But if you watch the sbb segments you will understand that that was probably a dream.

We will have to see on Monday... it won't be out of place if its a reality as you know Laila can do anything or say anything to get Rudra back and the precap segment is only a few seconds... its usually like an advert for the next epi to keep us on tender hooks
you have a point GP, and i agree with you, and i think that would be the best thing rudr can do by paro and laila in the current situation. 😊