Fan Fictions

Deception chapter 2 on blog. Updated

PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Excerpt

"I want a divorce Arnav, get it finalised. I don't care how but you get it done" She spat him.

"What makes you think I'll give into you demands? Mrs Arnav Raizada" He arrogantly muttered watching her shoulders square at the words.

"Do not call me that. I deserve much better than that filthy name of yours" She fired back, the situation making her feel uncomfortable. But she couldn't let him figure that out, not when she's come this close to finally getting what she wants off this conceited male in front of her.

His appearance was clearly intimidating; he had it all power, wealth, authority and a face he thought that won him all the clich models out there. His rugged face with facial hair scattered all over but still making him look heavenly to any female besides her. His outfit the tight fitted pants with perfectly suited jacket clearly emphasising on his figure layout. All this would make any woman go weak on the knees and surrender to any of his commands but nothing affected. Nothing not one bit. He was Arnav Singh Raizada to her, her husband that she loathed. She needs freedom and that's what she'll get.

He continued to stare at her as he watched how his appearance was making her uncomfortable, no matter how much she denied it he knew she was feeling uncomfortable under his gaze that was winning the race of dominance. She was his wife after all even if she wanted to leave him, he could read her like a book. She was one beautiful woman and he married her for his needs, needs that were essential. It was all about winning the race when it came to her.  But now things have changed, situations are all over the place, families are breaking apart and their lives are all tangled with lies, deceit, hatred and murder. But isn't this what the underworld business is about?

"Let me know when you are done being stuck up your own backside" She hissed as she left the office with a fleeting stare.

No one messed with her not even Arnav Singh Raizada.

Edited by Aveiro - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
HEYYY GUYS. 
Don't know if you all remember me but I'm back! 

I have this story planned out in my head, let me know if you like it :D 

P.S Missed you guys 

Li 
Edited by Aveiro - 9 years ago
infiresmayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Omg HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

RES
shaz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back and looking forward to read this new story
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome excerpt! so arnav s married already and is doesnt wanna give his wife a divorce! interesting concept... welcome back! 
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg.. U're back!
welcome back dear..
Loved it!
memories_im thumbnail
Welcome back! Seems like an amazing story! Would love to read this.. Please do pm me the blog link :) 
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see you back ... 😊 Missed you too ... 
Interesting start ... wonder who the wifey is ! 
La or Sheetal ! or maybe Khushi ! 
Edited by Kishmish - 9 years ago
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow, sounds very interesting, would like to read more, please continue... Edited by Snoowfall - 9 years ago
fhussain237 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back
the excerpt sounds good
looking forward to read more
continue soon