Ye Hai Mohabbatein 16th May 2014 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Ye Hai Mohabbatein 16th May 2014 Written Update

The Episode starts with Romi introducing the choreographer to Ishita. She says how we can learn dancing in such a small place. She says we need a big place. Mrs. Bhalla says we have community hall. Romi says yes, we can practice well. Toshi ji asks Simmi to dance. Simmi says no. Ishita says for Mihir's sake. Raman also insists. Simmi says fine. Toshi ji says do group dance. Ruhi and Ishita come to the parlor and Ruhi says she wants Priyanka Chopra's hair style.

Ishita asks about Trisha and come to know she didn't reach at parlor. Ishita says she left home early. Ishita says that's weird, she should have been here already. Mrs. Bhalla asks Romi did you decide the song. Romi says I will dance with Rinki. Mihir says to Bala I will help you. Bala says no it's okay I got it. Bala comes home and tells everyone that Mihir met him. Ishita made this play; we all know Mihika is not getting engaged to Vibhu. Mihika says why Ishita is doing this? Mihir made it clear that he wants to get engaged with Trisha. Mihika says is this love to do this drama, if he can't stand up now, what's the promise he will support me. Bala says he needs a push up; he loves you but is scared to confess in front of Raman. Mihika leaves. Bala talks to Appa and gives him the money saying Romi gave it to me, saying Ishita gave it but Appa is confused and says I never said anything about money.

Bala says why did Ishita give this money to Romi, she could have given it herself, she lives near us. Romi tells his friends that Bala is in his hands, the pics show he is taking bribe. He leaves. Parmeet gets out his car and sees Ishita. Ishita is shocked seeing him. Parmeet thinks he was impatient to meet her. Ruhi sees Parmeet and asks how are you, why did you not come home? Wow new car. He says yes my new boss gave me. I stay at my new house; I can't live with you, as it's small. Ruhi says Simmi bua misses you, everyone will dance in Mihir's engagement, and you have to dance with Simmi. Parmeet says I will surely come and dance. Ishita comes and takes Ruhi away from Parmeet and tells her to sit in the car. Parmeet stops her and says you didn't say anything about my new car? We can go for a drive, it will be fun. Ishita taunts him for being a help to a rich man and getting out. She says if you mess with me again, I will not slap you, but make everyone around beat you.  Ishita leaves.

Everyone learn dancing. Mihir tries to escape. Amma and Vandu comes there. She says its society hall, not public property, we also book the hall. Simmi says we booked this for 3 days. The choreographer asks them to leave. Mihir says we will go home. Simmi says no, why they will go. Simmi and Vandu argue. Mihir tries to chill out the ladies but they never stopped.

Ishita stops her car seeing Vibhu with some girl. Vibhu says she is Malini, my girlfriend. Ishita says you are acting for few days. Ishita asks Malini and Vibhu to leave soon. She sees Trisha with a guy and is stunned. Ishita says who is that guy and what is she doing here. Romi wears the helmet and leaves.

The choreographer goes upstairs to Toshi ji and complains about Amma. She calls Toshi ji aunty and she gets hurt. Amma comes to them. Amma says we booked the hall before.

Mrs. Bhalla says we called the choreographer to impress London people. Jai Kakkad comes there and says Madhu... Amma smiles seeing him and says Jai... She says Jai Kakkad. He says yes. She says you here. He says yes, came to meet Mr. Bhalla. They think they met 28 years ago. She says I stay here in across the hall. Toshi ji sees them. She asks Jai how he has been. He says well. Amma asks Toshi ji to practice in the community hall, we will share the same hall, as we are neighbors and in laws. Amma says I have work and leaves smiling. Toshi ji keeps starring thinking what just happened..?

Ishita comes home with Ruhi. She thinks where Trisha is? let's find out. Raman asks is this Ruhi or Priyanka. Ruhi gets happy and leaves. Raman says come we have to practice dance. She tells her that she saw Trisha with a guy, hugging. Raman says you don't like her; Mihika is getting married, so leave Mihir and Trisha alone. Simmi hears them and thinks to notify Parmeet about this. Raman says Trisha is a foreigner, so maybe she hugged. Trisha comes and greets them. Ishita asks where she was? Raman says let her breath. Ishita says why did you not come to the parlor? Trisha says I went to meet my brother, had coffee with him because he has been so busy since he came back from London so hadn't had time with him. Trisha says will go for the dance rehearsals now. She leaves. Ishita says Trisha is lying. Raman warns her to stop picking on Trisha.

Precap:
Raman and Ishita practice dance steps. Ishita sees Romi and Raman fall. Raman says are you dancing or breaking bones? 😆 Ishita looks at Romi's clothes, and thinks about that guy who met Trisha with same clothes.

thank you for the written update..
thanks for the update...