Zaya OS - |You| - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Hello! I am new to the Beintehaa forum but I used to write for Qubool Hai back when it was actually good but Beintehaa is my new obsession and I had this idea that wouldn't leave my mind so here it is. I hope you guys like it!

You

You know how everyone says that people look horrible first thing in the morning? Well you don't. You look almost angelic. Maybe it's the way the rays of sunshine coming in from the window hit you, illuminating your flawless face and bringing out the reddish tint in your hair. You squint your eyes when you are about to wake up and a small smile spreads on your face before you open one eye, you always open your right eye first and then your left, I don't know why but I find it cute. And then you get up, slowly, the sun illuminates your standing form as you stretch and stare out the window. And at that moment all I can think is that I have never seen a woman so beautiful, I think my heart stops for a minute. It's a good thing that you don't know I am awake and staring at you, actually I don't even know why I am making a habit of this, you wake up way too early.

X-X-X-X

You know what's weird? I actually miss you when you aren't around. I don't know why but I want to talk to you all the time, even though we mostly just end up fighting. Your tone, that annoyed stop bothering me' tone, actually implies the opposite, and I know that you miss me through the day too because you show up at my office in the middle of the day with my lunch and stay there fighting with me while I eat. It's my favourite part of the day apart from the 7:30 to 8:00pm time slot you set just to talk to me. You know what's weirder? I love the smile that adorns your face when I accidentally tell you that the food is delicious, and I decide that maybe I'll tell you that I love your cooking...next time. 

X-X-X-X

You know what? I've been thinking, I would tell you but then you would make some joke about how I can't think because I don't have a brain or something along that line. Anyways, you always say that things happen for a reason, and we may think we have control over it but we don't. You say that everything is in Allah's hands and he does what is the best for us, and I am starting to see that it may be true.  Maybe this...marriage, isn't so bad after all. I don't know if you feel it too. 

I also thought about another thing and I don't even know why I am thinking about it but I've always thought that the type of girl I want doesn't exist, maybe because I don't even know what I want. But now when I think about it, this type of girl seems to be a lot like you which is kind of scary. I am starting to see that maybe this is turning out to be something more than we imagined it to be. And for some reason I can't wish that all of this didn't happen like I did before but rather I find myself being thankful. You've turned my world upside down, I should hate you for it but I feel quite the opposite.

X-X-X-X

I have never really liked the colour white, it is not even a colour to begin with. But lately it's got a certain appeal. I would like to think that there isn't a reason for my change in preference, but there is, it's because I can't get over how beautiful you look in it. You look absolutely stunning everyday but there is just something about the colour white on you. You look like an angel descended from the heavens, at least that's how the kids explain it to me when I say you look really pretty today. All I know is that it makes your skin glow which makes my hands itch to touch the soft skin of your cheeks. I know that they will colour under my touch and my heart will stop again because you look absolutely exquisite when you blush. What are you doing to me?

X-X-X-X

I have never told you this but I love your shiny long brown hair that perfectly curls down your back. I want to push that one strand of hair, I think they call it 'fringe', behind your ear like you always seem to do. But that one strand of hair never listens to you, it always falls back almost tempting me to fix it. And today I reach out and do what I have wanted to do for a while, your hair is as soft as silk and I just want to run my hands through it but your wide brown eyes confuse me, they tell me to come closer and to go away.  Something is changing, I just don't know if you feel it too, but a little part of me thinks that you do because I can hear you breathing faster. I am sure your heart is not beating as fast as mine though as we stand almost pressed up against each other in the middle of my, no, our room.

X-X-X-X

You never cease to surprise me, every time I think I've figured you out you do something new. I don't think I know anyone kinder, smarter, loving or more responsible than you. I might not admit it to you or myself but I respect you. A lot. I love that you always look out for everyone, the way you always put others before you, the way you find a solution for every problem, the way you handle my antics, the way you...do everything. I get this weird feeling in my chest when people look at you like they are so proud of you, especially when Mom and Dad look at you like that - it kind of makes me happy. And you know when I get an even weirder feeling? When you look at me like you are right now, like you care, like you would die of something happened to me. My chest hurts but it's almost pleasant.

X-X-X-X-X

You are absolutely crazy. I laugh watching you dance around the living room with the kids while decorating for Sara's birthday party. They are absolutely smitten with you, just like me. The other day they cornered me when I came back from work to thank me for bringing them the best chachi in the world. They are jumping around you trying to help you decorate. I tried to decorate the house just the way they want but I'm not you. It is futile, really. You seem to know exactly what they mean and you have this miraculous way of turning everything you touch into something beautiful and perfect. Just like you.

X-X-X-X

You have a horrid fascination with bikes, and bad luck has a horrid fascination with me. Okay, maybe not, as much as I hate to admit it this isn't bad at all. I smile as I pedal the bike, my legs grazing yours every time. Your hair smells glorious - whipping wild in the wind as we roll downhill. Our speed increases, and you let out a little squeal. And then you laugh, and it's as if the world stops spinning because besides the pureness of your heart and the warmth of your body, your tinkling laugh is the one thing I lo-like the most about you.

X-X-X-X

You look absolutely flawless in sarees but you've even outdone yourself with this one. It's this beautiful shade of orange that you call coral but all I know is that it looks absolutely perfect on you. The sheer material clings to you in the most sinful of ways emphasizing that tiny waist. I watch completely and utterly mesmerized as you pull your hair to one side and fix your earrings. And for some reason my brain decides it has no filter and I tell you that you are beautiful without even meaning to and it makes you blush. And you blush the whole night, especially when I hold you close while we dance. I think we both know that everything is changing because we can't stop staring at each other the whole night.

X-X-X-X

Today I learnt that maybe I am not falling alone, you're falling just as hard. I still can't get over the pained look on your face when you thought something was going to happen to me. To be honest, I was pretty sure that something was going to happen to me too, but it didn't, probably because of you. I think I realized something today, I am in love with you. Who would have thought?

X-X-X-X

Okay, something seriously weird is happening to me. I see myself everywhere, and this other self just talks about how beautiful and hot you are, which you definitely are but I don't like it when he says it...which is weird because it's technically me. I am pretty sure you think I am going crazy and talking to myself because you've checked my temperature three times and asked me if you should get the doctor about five times. But I can't actually tell you that the inner me is trying to force me to tell you that I love you. Seriously, what is wrong with me?

X-X-X-X

Today was horrible. I didn't see you the whole day and when I get back from a long day at work you are already asleep with the comforter over your face. As always. I shake my head and move it down, you are sound a sleep with a little smile on your face. And then it hits me, it is like a wave of realization. Every hour that I spend without you, every hour that goes by without your voice, your smell, your laugh and your weirdness sucks. I think I am addicted to you because I don't think it's normal to miss someone this much just because of one day. For some reason I follow through with a temptation I always have, I place a soft kiss on your forehead before I go to sleep.

X-X-X-X

I want to kill my own friends because they cling to you too much and it pisses me off. I think you call this jealousy, and I am sure you love that I am jealous of them because you smile when I tell them to stop bothering MY wife. Okay, so maybe I overreacted. I seem to do that a lot where you are involved. Like yesterday when I brought the whole house down because you slipped on the wet floor and hurt your ankle. Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at the whole staff, accidents happen right? But for some reason common sense flies out the window when it comes to you.

X-X-X-X

Today I drove past a ganna juice stall and bought you juice, but the way you looked at me when I gave it to you had me believing that I just handed over a gold brick to you. You look so flipping beautiful when you smile like that, especially when that smile is meant for me. And right then and there I realize that I am going to make you smile a whole lot more.

X-X-X-X

Your hands are unbelievably soft, all the time. And you know what I noticed? That we always hold hands, even unconsciously. Sometimes I don't even realize it until you let my hand go and then it feels all empty. It kind of sucks. I think I am turning into a sap.

X-X-X-X

I love how you look when you walk out of the bathroom after a shower, your hair is all wet and it clings to your face while you dry it. I don't know why it amazes me every time despite seeing you like this every morning. You catch me staring at you every single day when you turn away from the mirror and towards the bed. But you don't blush anymore, you smile coyly and I think I like it better.

X-X-X-X

You are usually a calm person but damn, you are a little tigress when it comes to me. It's absolutely flipping amazing. I laugh when you groan realizing that you now have a hate club, the gossiping aunties of Mumbai hate you now. I smile when you hit me telling me it's all my fault but we both know that it isn't. It's not my fault that they were talking badly about me; you get that angry look on your face when I tell you this before you go off on another tangent telling me why they can't just say things like that to your husband. Then you realize what you just said and claim that it's because you are the only one that has the right to insult me. And then you revert back to your shy self when I tell you that I find the way you defend me utterly sexy. Thankfully I leave out the fact that I really want to kiss you right now or I am sure you would be redder than a tomato.

X-X-X-X

I hope you never find out that I wake up in the middle of the night to make sure that you aren't going to die of suffocation, I don't know why but the comforter always makes its way over your face at some point in the night. I don't know why but I stay awake awhile after that, just looking at you sleep peacefully. Lately, when you sleep you have a small smile on your face and it makes me happy. I think you know that I love you, despite not having heard it from me. I will tell you, soon.

X-X-X-X

Today I have a plan. I think Allah is pushing me to tell you that I am in love with you because things don't usually fall into place so easily. We are going out, on a date. I watch your eyes go wide when I tell you this before you compose yourself and ask me where, as if I am really going to tell you. You pout the whole day but you get no information other than to dress warm. You give me a weird and suspicious look before walking out of the room only to walk back to ask if I am locking you in the freezer or something. Are you even for real? 

I run out of the room as soon as you go to get ready and stuff the car with all the things we will need. You give me a suspicious look when I open the car door for you and then you start freaking out when we drive for over an hour before I park the car on top of a hill. I don't answer your questions but open the trunk taking out the blankets before laying one down on the hood of the car as you stomp out of the car. I am honestly trying to be all sweet and romantic but you're killing me so I pick you up and place you on the hood of the car before sitting beside you and pulling a blanket over us. Your eyes go wide when I tell you that we are here to watch a meteor shower, I didn't think it was going to make you cry but you get all teary-eyed and sniffle which makes me feel like a douchebag until you tell me that you're sniffling because you're really happy and that you've always wanted to watch a meteor shower. 

You look like a child at a candy store as we watch the meteors shoot across the sky. And I feel like the king of the world because you're cuddled up next to me and your head is resting on my shoulder. And then out of nowhere I say the six words and you start crying again and babbling so I have no choice but to kiss you. Actually, I do have other choices but I really just want to kiss you because I love you Aaliya Zain Abdullah. You want to know what's the best thing in the world? Hearing six words back. I love you too Zain Abdullah. You want to know what's amazing though? Kissing you.

X-X-X-X

You love that I've taken to calling you wifey. You are always waiting by the door for me when I get home, instead of a verbal lashing I get hugs now and sometimes kisses, especially if I had called you in the middle of the day to tell you that I love you. The kids think Chachu and Chachi are gross' now but I honestly don't mind being gross' at all.

X-X-X-X

Today you woke up puking and with the urge to eat something sour, like all those months ago...but this time there is actually a chance that you may be pregnant. I am ecstatic and scared at the same time. I can barely handle myself how am I going to handle a kid? What if I am a bad father? Turns out that you have the same fear, about being a bad mother and I literally laugh. There is no way that you could ever be a bad mother and then you tell me that there is no way I could be a bad father and I feel all warm and fuzzy. The whole family is jumping for joy when we find out that we are in fact pregnant.

X-X-X-X

You glow, you are constantly smiling and that flat stomach of yours is constantly growing. I've taken to speaking to your stomach every day and kissing our baby goodnight, it makes you cry, you cry a lot now. But mom says it's because your body is changing. I've already stocked up on baby books, I read them all the time and it drives you crazy but I know you find it cute because sometimes I notice you standing around smiling at me when I am reading them. We've got so much work to do, we have to buy clothes and toys. But we never agree on anything, you think we're having a boy and I am quite sure I am getting a little princess. I guess we'll find out.

X-X-X-X

Mom wasn't kidding when she said you'd probably scream and shout and say a lot of things you don't mean when the babies come. Your water broke in the middle of the night and I am absolutely freaking out as the doctor checks how dilated you are. You are seriously the strongest woman in the world, you push and scream but a smile adorns your face when the room is filled with the shrill cry of our baby girl and then our baby boy. We were both right. She has your eyes and lips and my nose, mom says that he looks exactly like me. They are absolutely beautiful and I fall in love for the second time in my life. I sit beside you as our family passes our babies around and I can't thank you enough for loving me and I can't thank Allah enough for taking me to Bhopal two years ago.

X-X-X-X

Zaya said her first word today - dada. I am not ashamed to admit that I cried. It is the best feeling in the world. Her brother Rehan couldn't fall behind and decides to waddle up to you and sits in your lap before he says MKB, well it sounds more like mmm-kaaay-bbay, but we get what he is trying to say and it causes us to erupt into laughter. Our kids are something else too.

X-X-X-X

Our kids always want to hear the story of Mamu ki Bhanji and Mamu ka Beta. Everyday at bedtime they want to know how I met you. And I tell them that Allah sent me to you and then things went crazy and we got married. I tell them that I love you very much and you smile from the door as I tuck them in and turn off the lights. You look just as beautiful as always, wearing a white suit, your hair flowing down your back and a smile on your face as we walk back to our room hand in hand. I think I fall more in love with you everyday. And you say it's hard not to love someone like you but even though I am hard to love you still love me very much, I am glad that this side of relationship never dies. 

X-X-X-X

Lemme know what you thinkkk!

And if you want you can read my other OS here: The Green-Eyed Monster

Edited by astonm - 9 years ago
love love love it! this is so... i loved how this is Zain's POV.. coz we rarely get to see his side of the story in the show 😊👍🏼
if u are a guy... iam ready 2 marry you.😉
    it was splendid and beautifully written inner self.
OMG
It was just mind blowing
Cutest zaya os ever
No complains of short one either just perfect 
Edited by jazmeen - 9 years ago
superb...u really written it beautifully
its really really beautiful.u write from confusion to realistion to their happy ever after.i love it.
welcome in forum and keep writing
This is perfect <3 Its amazing!!! Ahhh everyone on this forum should read this!!! Its so good! :)
What a beautiful piece of work 👏 totally loved this OS
Beautifully written! Zain's PoV is such a treat to read :) I love how the story progressed, the meteor shower was probably my favourite part 😳 Would love to read more from you :)
zain's pov was breath taking awesome work dear 👏 do write more