Faisal Raza Khan to enter Life OK's Gustakh Dil

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Rival site info
The talented and good looking actor Faisal Raza Khan, who has been away from TV screens for two years, will finally be back having bagged an important role in Life OK's Gustak dil Ravi Ojha Productions).

Playing Kabir, the actor will be seen as an old friend of SK (Siddhant Karnick) and together they would have set up the dance academy. Kabir later had an affair with SK's wife and begot a son. Kabir also back stabbed his friend and left him lurching in a tight spot.

Informs a source, "Kabir's character will be loosely based on KK's character in ABCD-how a good friend turns into an enemy."

Kabir would have moved away from SK's life, but he will now re enter to ruin his well established dance academy.

When we spoke to Faisal he confirmed the news and said, "Yes, it's time to bring the bad boy back. For two years I didn't like the kind of roles which was being offered to me but Kabir's character is a very interesting one and I really liked the variations in it. The look is also very suave and classy, and I am sure viewers will enjoy the track coming up."

Faisal's entry will be aired from Monday.

Edited by Smileyfatemah - 9 years ago
interesting Fatima,thanks for sharing.so GD is raining new faces these days...
Read this just now and wondering where the show is going . The premise of the show is being totally compromised. Now that they have hurried the Nikhil & Laajo - I love you - next 200 episodes will be about new enteries and silly twists.

I miss the original show.
Interesting hope this new character will help Laajo and Nikhil's reunion and now GD is raining rew faces...we shall see!!!!!
don't like him, kunal was suave, they should have gone for someone as cute as him.😳
I feel the cvs just want to create complications to Lakhil story. This guy will try to ruin SK and Laajo will obviously support SK and help him and I'm pretty sure he will start liking her! I think the next track will also be about Laajo and Ratri contrasting their characters and I'm sure Ratri will complain about Laajo's interference and eventually you can tell that Ratri will abandon SK and may be he will be mad at Laajo and say it's all her fault and she will have to step in Ratri's shoes and perhaps that's how her transformation begins! Just my POV!