"usne mujhe hug kiya aur maafi mangi"

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Morning! πŸ˜› i hope k sabki night bhi acchi thi...kal bht din baad mujhe thursday thurday ajaisa laga as BALH aired πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
What a lovely episode! Sakshi, Sumona n Sonia rocked it  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈSonia was extremely good, she was terrific! ⭐️ It's too difficult to match up with telly expression  queen Sakshi Tanwar  β€οΈbut Sonia did matched her n complimented her πŸ˜ƒ. All the praises to three S's β­οΈπŸ€—
When Sakshi is on screen, she gets my undivided attention 😳, my ears do listen to other person  on screen πŸ˜† but my eyes will be for Sakshi  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³Sonia divided my attention yesterday πŸ‘, i was confused kise dekhu aur kise nahi πŸ˜• I wanted to see them both πŸ˜ƒ
Priya gets her senses back n Pihu rushes to her. The first question Priya asks, "tu theek hai na? Mai darr gayi thi?"  πŸ˜› hum chahe apni mom se kaise bhi behave kare kuch bhi kahe but our mums will never be upset with us aur unhe is baat ki fikr hoti hai k hum theek hai kya? Their first concern  β€οΈ
The question makes Pihu cry n then follows her confessions, her emotional outburst. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
"mai bahot buri hoon mom...aapne hamesha meri khushi chahi aur maine hamesha aapko hurt kiya...meri wajah se aapka accident hua, aap 7 saal tak coma mai thi aur jab aap wapas aaye toh aapne mujhe chance diya k mai sudhar jao,  par maine sab bigad diya...i am a very bad child" 
she made me cry, i had tears in my eyes 😭 then Priya consoling her n pampering her gave me teary smile πŸ˜Š
"you are special, you are not a bad child, you are my princess,tu mere aur papa ke pyar ki sabse pyari nishani hai, tu jaan hai meri, tu jeene ki wajah hai meri" β€οΈ
Pihu- "i dont deserve you mom, mai bht buri hoon, Varun meri wajah se mara, aap chahti toh aap papa ko bata sakti thi but aapne mujhe protect kiya par maine kya kiya saara ilzam aap par daal diya, aapne kaha tha Sammy se shaadi mat kar wo tujhse pyar nahi karega par maine aapki baat nahi maani, itni galtiyan kaise hogaye mujhse, bahot galtiya ki hai maine" 

Priya tried again to reduce her guilt(dialogues nhi likhungi as post aur badi hojayegi πŸ˜†), she explained her that Pihu's words can never hurt her as she is part of her n what hurts her are her(pihu's) tears ❀️, how she always tries to protect her n in the process goes overboard πŸ˜›
"bachpan jaise teri ungli pakad nahi chala sakti aur na tere saath hamesha reh sakti hoon par zindagi k utar chadav mai agar thokar lagi toh tujhe sambhalne hamesha rahungi" this dialogue was superrr β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Pri: sab theek hojayega
Pi: promise
Pr: promise
Pi: pakka promise πŸ˜Š
Pr: pakka promise πŸ˜Š
"mai mr.kapoor k paas daud kar jaana chahti hoon aur batana chahti hoon k hamari pihu wapas milgayi" πŸ˜›
ma-beti hug πŸ€— beti apologising her ma  πŸ‘
wiping each others tears n sharing a light moment β­οΈ

The scene was so heart touching...everything was just beyond perfect right from the acting to the dialogues. Great job by dialogue writer  πŸ‘ πŸ‘The daughter was accepting all her mistakes, confessing her blunders, worried how she'll mend  everything n ofcourse how she'll repent. On the other hand, mother was trying hard to take out her out of guilt, she was trying to make her child understand that she is special, trying to make her understand that accepting mistakes is important as then only one can mend them.  β€οΈ 

Priya-Natasha scene: Sakshi was looking different ofcourse beautiful 😳 β€οΈbut there was something special, isn't it? πŸ˜‰
How happy Priya was! πŸ˜ƒ "usne mujhe hug kiya aur maafi mangi, jab usne hug kiya mujhe aisa ehsas hua jab maine usey pehli bar apne haathon mai liya tha...uska dil aaj bhi innocent hai jaise bachpan mai tha"  β€οΈ Hum sab ki life mai koi na koi aisa hota hai jo hame is hadh tak weak kar deta hai k aap unke aagey haar jaate ho 😭 πŸ˜† Now that Priya's princess is back  She'll make her weakness(pihu) her strength for saving Ram 

Pihu was innocent n vulnerable that's why Juhi easily manipulated her n used her. πŸ˜‘😑
Natasha-Pihu scene: "gussa, zidd, dusron ko rulana aur phir khud rona tujhe mujhse hi toh mila hai" ofcourse bua k traits hi hai πŸ˜‰
Pihu shared her secrets, reasons for her psycho behaviour with her bua πŸ˜†
when Pihu revealed this, i was happy Sharan  πŸ˜†kyunki our study on Pihu was exactly same πŸ˜›, we both thought that way only n we were so right about her. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Well fellow readers, it was very easy for us to connect with Pihu kyunki hum dono bilkul Pihu jaise hai toh samajh sakte hai 🀣 with few exceptions like we dont insult our parents, we dont ask them to choose n we know our limits 🀣 baaki ego, zidd karna, khud ko sahi prove karna, apni mann ki karna bilkul Pihu jaisa hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ πŸ€£(sorry Sharan to reveal it openly 🀣)

To everyone who wanted to Know k kya Pihu jaise kids hote hai toh ofcourse hote hai with some exceptions like they dont use bad words for parents neither insults them nor seperates them πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Precap: Pihu-kush doing drama infront of evry1 for POA πŸ˜‰ smart kids helping their mom πŸ˜†

Edited by peeyara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanzuh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Very good take naseem ! It was a brilliant eps & very emotional too.I always try to watch other serials not much only here & there to compare d performances given by balh actors so other serials no where even come closer to balh.This our favorite show is far far better than the others sorry i started comparing rather giving my POV but balh rocks just becoz of d extraordinarily superb actors.
Yesterday definitely belonged to 3 Ss Sakshi,Sonia & Sumona & they were 3Ss Scintillating,Spectacular & sparkling performance by all three of them.I so loved every dialogues & every scene.
And coming to Sakshi's beauty she looked amazing in that cream saree she looked a bit different & more beautiful just bcoz she applied little darker shade of pink lipstick.Ialways feel that uses darker shade lipstick she'll look more beautiful
 Precap luk interesting too waiting for monday want to see how d cvs will unveil juhi's true face.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
super take on the episode
love the episode
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Naseem I am still not so sure about Pihu. I think she is putting up an act. She knows she can get the POA only if she wins the confidence of Priya. Also she wants all the skeletons in her closet should not come out in public. She did not have a change of hearts earlier, I do not think she would have it now.

Add to that Pihu was not innocent neither is she now. She has to tried and punished for Varun's case.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 9 years ago
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanzuh

Very good take naseem ! It was a brilliant eps & very emotional too.I always try to watch other serials not much only here & there to compare d performances given by balh actors so other serials no where even come closer to balh.This our favorite show is far far better than the others sorry i started comparing rather giving my POV but balh rocks just becoz of d extraordinarily superb actors.

Yesterday definitely belonged to 3 Ss Sakshi,Sonia & Sumona & they were 3Ss Scintillating,Spectacular & sparkling performance by all three of them.I so loved every dialogues & every scene.
And coming to Sakshi's beauty she looked amazing in that cream saree she looked a bit different & more beautiful just bcoz she applied little darker shade of pink lipstick.Ialways feel that uses darker shade lipstick she'll look more beautiful
 Precap luk interesting too waiting for monday want to see how d cvs will unveil juhi's true face.

i dont watch but dinner karte waqt koi na koi show tolerate karna padta hai πŸ€£ n while watching i'll be passing my commentry "haww, they hv copied it from my BALH...cheater cocks" πŸ€£ πŸ€£
yes three of them were superb πŸ˜›
i thought k her eye make up was somewhat different isiliye thodi different lag rahi thi Sakshi
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

super take on the episode
love the episode

yes epi was superb πŸ˜›
thanks πŸ˜Š
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Naseem I am still not so sure about Pihu. I think she is putting up an act. She knows she can get the POA only if she wins the confidence of Priya. Also she wants all the skeletons in her closet should not come out in public. She did not have a change of hearts earlier, I do not think she would have it now.

Add to that Pihu was not innocent neither is she now. She has to tried and punished for Varun's case.

hmmm...i am sure k this time she does have change of heart πŸ˜› i am sure that she n kush are putting up some drama so that they can reach culprit πŸ˜›

about varun case, i'll explain my POv when i hv bht saara tym πŸ˜† bht tym lagega type karne mai 
Tanzuh thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

i dont watch but dinner karte waqt koi na koi show tolerate karna padta hai πŸ€£ n while watching i'll be passing my commentry "haww, they hv copied it from my BALH...cheater cocks" πŸ€£ πŸ€£
yes three of them were superb πŸ˜›
i thought k her eye make up was somewhat different isiliye thodi different lag rahi thi Sakshi

Actually i too dont watch any serial regularly I am d craziest ever fan of balh & i never watch other than our balh but sometime while changing d channels i come across all stupid serials & stupid performances & i say myself thank god i dont watch this stupidity I have even promise myself that i will never ever watch any serial other than balh.And same is with me too even i feel that every other show is inspired & copied from balh & very recents too YHM & KKB which i saw randomly feel that some where or d other they have copied from balh😑.
But chemistry wise,show wise & performance wise nobody will ever touch d heights of balh now & never.
And may b sakshi's eye make up too was different as i only noticed her lips more b'coz her lips looked too beautiful yesterday.
peeyara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanzuh

Actually i too dont watch any serial regularly I am d craziest ever fan of balh & i never watch other than our balh but sometime while changing d channels i come across all stupid serials & stupid performances & i say myself thank god i dont watch this stupidity I have even promise myself that i will never ever watch any serial other than balh.And same is with me too even i feel that every other show is inspired & copied from balh & very recents too YHM & KKB which i saw randomly feel that some where or d other they have copied from balh😑.

But chemistry wise,show wise & performance wise nobody will ever touch d heights of balh now & never.
And may b sakshi's eye make up too was different as i only noticed her lips more b'coz her lips looked too beautiful yesterday.

yes YMH is almost a copy of BALH but sirf dialogues different hai..my sisters do watch it ocassionally...that recent case of his BIL was so similar to Ashwin case πŸ˜†
i can make a list of which show has copied what frm balh but nhi karungi..kya pata IF wale phek de mujhe bahar πŸ˜†
Tanzuh thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

yes YMH is almost a copy of BALH but sirf dialogues different hai..my sisters do watch it ocassionally...that recent case of his BIL was so similar to Ashwin case πŸ˜†
i can make a list of which show has copied what frm balh but nhi karungi..kya pata IF wale phek de mujhe bahar πŸ˜†

@ BOLD Sorry I have no idea of this scene of YHMπŸ˜†